Most comforting/relaxing aspects of ABDL

Diapereddrummer15 said:
Hello all!

random topic: what is the most comforting/relaxing aspect of AB/DL to you?

personally, wearing is usually the most relaxing. However, on the rare occasion I have my apartment to myself, there’s nothing better than falling asleep padded up and sucking on a bottle of warm milk to forget about the scary outside world! Anyone else? Would love to hear how you relax!
Ohhh my favourite thing to help me relax is drinking a hot chocolate in my bottle while wearing my diaper to bed. Drinking a warm bottle always puts me to sleep and gives me a nice filled diaper by morning!

Reactions: PaddedRita, GermanDL and Midwest82
Most relaxing aspect? Hmm waking up to soft rumbles of thunder, suckling my pacifier, in nice still dry diaper, whilst cuddling my brooks body pillow. Nice cool room, warm enough bed, sunlight from outside not yet present. And knowing I had nothing to do today. No stress, bliss.

Reactions: littlemoosey and Midwest82
I, at the same time, was and wasn't very coddled as a child, (depends on which aspects), somewhat lonely, and I also had to grow up relatively fast, from a young age I was expected to be the man of the place, or on my way there. Grew up around some not so nice stuff, saw and did a lot of things way too young, some of it out of stupidity. Still, I had a happy childhood. But when I was a kid, I used to fantasize about having an older sister that'd cuddle me and all that, usually when I went to bed. I swear I treated those fantasies like movie time 😁 What's funny is, I never really associated that with my fetish until a while back. I guess nowadays I wouldn't even be able to lower my guard to that level, even around an SO. I'm so used to being the dude with the answers, or with the plan to get them, for a lack of better terms, so I wouldn't even feel comfortable in that situation, much as some deep seated part of me always wanted it... I hope I don't sound too dramatic, its really not all that, but I guess that feeling is the thing that'd draw me to the AB side the most...

For me, it’s getting in play clothes, padded underneath, and running errands without mom, walking around the mall, my secret safely concealed underneath a baggy sweatshirt. Mom holding my hand, giving it a squeeze, sharing a secret only we know. :)

Reactions: littlemoosey
onecho said:
For me, it’s getting in play clothes, padded underneath, and running errands without mom, walking around the mall, my secret safely concealed underneath a baggy sweatshirt. Mom holding my hand, giving it a squeeze, sharing a secret only we know. :)

(That should obviously be “...and running errands with mom...”)

The security of wearing a diaper and feeling like I'm being warm and held with every step.

Reactions: Midwest82 and Lyokodl
There is much comfort in knowing the people you surround yourself with accept you fully as a little or ab/dl

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, steviet and GermanDL
RunButDontHide said:
I, at the same time, was and wasn't very coddled as a child, (depends on which aspects), somewhat lonely, and I also had to grow up relatively fast, from a young age I was expected to be the man of the place, or on my way there. Grew up around some not so nice stuff, saw and did a lot of things way too young, some of it out of stupidity. Still, I had a happy childhood. But when I was a kid, I used to fantasize about having an older sister that'd cuddle me and all that, usually when I went to bed. I swear I treated those fantasies like movie time 😁 What's funny is, I never really associated that with my fetish until a while back. I guess nowadays I wouldn't even be able to lower my guard to that level, even around an SO. I'm so used to being the dude with the answers, or with the plan to get them, for a lack of better terms, so I wouldn't even feel comfortable in that situation, much as some deep seated part of me always wanted it... I hope I don't sound too dramatic, its really not all that, but I guess that feeling is the thing that'd draw me to the AB side the most...
Thanks for sharing. I think I can relate to your comments. Wasn’t held as a baby and saw younger sibling getting attention with her cute outfits. And now my wife looks to me to be the alpha male with all the answers. My diapers and sissy things are my refuge.

Reactions: Shannon1024
PrincessNina94 said:
Ohhh my favourite thing to help me relax is drinking a hot chocolate in my bottle while wearing my diaper to bed. Drinking a warm bottle always puts me to sleep and gives me a nice filled diaper by morning!
Wow hot chocolate!! I never thought of that! Wow wow what a good call lol I’m doing this TOnight. Thank you hahah

Reactions: PrincessNina94
For me it's the moments I just wake up, pacifier still in my mouth and laughing at whatever is going through my mind. When I first wake up, my brain is in baby hyperdrive. It sort of picks up where it left off when I went to sleep. I'll just lay in bed for a while and cuddle with my stuffed animals and my blankie, hug, kiss and tell them I love them. Bath time is a close second as it comes right after. Actually there's very little adult left in my life so, it all runs a pretty close race.

Reactions: chiaochai
Bobbysgirl67 said:
First time home alone since the pandemic issues. So what to do.....
Yup. Made a smoothie, put it in Tommie Tippie, diapered my bottom, went to my room, laid down on the toddler bed, pulled up the side and took a long nap 🤩🍼
Woke up very wet.
Time for a lavender bubble bath.
Ahhhh......the sheer joy
Stay safe everyone.
Must say I lived this shelter in bbn place day🥰
That sounds like a perfect quarantine afternoon!

For me it is padded up with plastic pants over the nappy. Onesie on and pacifier. Watching a cartoon or disney style film. And of course the good old bottle of milk or juice... Feels so good.

Right now, I'm the first one up in the house, still in my little keeper sleeper, my diaper is pretty wet and I'm quietly sitting on the couch sipping my morning coffee.

For me is laying down on the couch or waking up diapered and needing to pee and just letting go not scared that I won’t make to the bathroom not stopping what I am doing not having to hold my pee just let flow and feel the warm

Reactions: PaddedRita
The most comforting aspects is wearing my diaper 24/7.

I've been an infantilist for decades, and the most comforting and relaxing aspect for me now is being babysat. The young lady who cares for me now is very competent, and I enjoy 'letting go' and being babied for a few hours. I try to schedule a babysitting session each week when my work schedule permits.

I do wear as much as possible during the week, but diapers are a genuine psychological comfort. When I'm being cared for, I find that being held and fed or being bathed are probably the most relaxing aspects.

For me the most comforting and relaxing parts are definitely wearing a diaper (preferably a very wet one, but not so wet it is leaking), and watching old shows and playing video games.

Went out for my daily exercises and peed in my diaper. At least I feel secure. My yoga pants were dry.

Most comforting aspect is that I am diapered all the time

Peepeegirl said:
For me is laying down on the couch or waking up diapered and needing to pee and just letting go not scared that I won’t make to the bathroom not stopping what I am doing not having to hold my pee just let flow and feel the warm
I agree! I don’t get to wear tape diapers very often since they’re loud and I have a roommate, but when I do, that is one Of my favorite things. Being able to have no worries and just flood wherever I am at that moment is amazing.

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Back