Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

Most comforting/relaxing aspects of ABDL

Definitely the feeling of having to pee, but then realizing that I'm wearing a diaper, and feeling it get warm.

Reactions: Diapereddrummer15
Personally speaking for me it's like going back to a placeand time in my life when everything was more simple and innocent aka my childhood.

You see while I had a good childhood that most other people would love, I also had bullying from the ages of Preschool to secondary level by different people at stages in my life.

This left me with ptsd and other problems at least psychallogially speaking also add to that I am autistic and had learning difficulties and you get to understand why I was a toddler longet than most other people as in past the age of 5.

And wearing diapers nower-days is a way of me reaching back to my inner child and bringing him closer to the surface, plus diapers just feel so comfortable as I am wearing one right now.

I also suffer from intimittent incontinence problems as an adult but that's another subject for another days topic.

For me, it's soaking my diaper. I'll sometimes hold off peeing for a few hours - and then, when I inevitably let go, I'll sometimes pee so much that I almost pass out. It's pure bliss for me - almost like having a small orgasm (sorry if that's tmi!).

Diapeddrummer15 ( What a fun topic you posted !!! )

Not in any certain ordered !

Having Abbie assist me with some of my diaper changes !
Getting them Sweet & Loving comments from Abbie how I look in them !
Having Abbie sit down with me when I need to order my monthly diaper supply !
Just knowing that I don't have to worry all that much going about my daily actives !
That sung warm enjoyable feeling when you get that prefect fitting diaper put on !
Snickering to myself when Abbie is waiting in a very long line going to the ladies room !
Wearing them cute colors and printed diapers they have out now ,just makes it so much more fun and enjoyable !

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Just... being little. Feeling smol and innocent. Shuffling around the house in dinosaur footie pajamas with a stuffed animal in tow and a lollipop stick hanging out of my mouth. Connecting with my inner child and never forgetting.

Rawr! 🦕🦖 🧸 🍭 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: lilstevie56
Midwest82 said:
For me wearing a diaper with a pacifier while watching old movies from my childhood, or while playing video games. I'm still new to the AB side but I find myself more and more going into little space when I do this and for me it has been very therapeutic.
Were you strictly a DL before you became an AB?

The most comfortable and relaxing aspect of an abdl is being able to wet wherever you are with your soft thick nappies on and the way it feels with the smell of baby powder and oil mixed with the smell of your own urine, which is something everyone likes, weather we admit it or not, all the senses of smell, sight, and touch mixed into a wonderful feeling that can't be denied. You can completely relax your bladder, and just let it come out as slowly as it wants, and you don't have to push it clench your muscles in even the smallest amount. Wetting in our beds is a pleasure that only we know, and it's the best feeling in the world. No getting up, no opening our eyes, and no moving our legs from our comfortable slumber. Only the warmth of our ever swelling diapers. Messing is another great thing too. I love it. Again, another pleasure that only we know. The feeling of a growing lump that fills the back side and stays there all soft and warm, and feels so good to let it out without pushing it, just letting it out as slowly as it wants, and if it takes a long time to come out, that's okay. Another thing I do is apply more powder if I'm in the same diaper for more than 12 hours. It feels warm, and smells wonderful💜 We can add baby diapers to the mix if we want, too. I prefer Luvs because they have a scent that is slight, but still there. I put it in the front top part so I can point up, and put myself in the baby diaper which is folded in half so my you know what is wrapped in it, all nice and snug, so when I wet in it, it goes in there 1st, and the sense of wetness is closer, and it saturates the baby diaper before the rest of my main one, and the best part is I can change it out as many times as I want💜 Another great thing about wearing diapers is having it around your waist like a big giant hug that stays there that you can grab and fondle as much as you want💚 The plastic is nice and warm, and is pleasing to rub and squish to your heart's content. And if you have a vibrating wand, you can edge yourself as many times as you wish, and make cummies in it with no clean up required. That'll be the dream. I don't have one, but I plan on getting one when I return home. Need I say more about how wonderful being an abdl is? 46 of us have answered, and I love every reply. Makes me so sad I can't have one in these trying times of mine, but t there's always one in the future.

For me the most relaxing bit is when I first come home from work, strip off all my day clothes and undies, take a shower, and then put a nappy on.

As I pull it up between my legs, and I can smell and feel the baby lotion, then tape it tightly in place around myself, I can feel the tension of the day disappearing.

• Love
Reactions: Shannon1024, theancientmariner and (deleted member)
For me. The best part is coming home from work, having a quick shower, and then spending the night in nothing but a thick diaper. It may be silly. But every time I put one on, the first thing I do after it's taped up properly is try to close my legs, and when I can't because of the thick padding, I can't help but have a smile on my face.

Reactions: Shannon1024 and Ali123
The diaper of course, a dry powdered diaper. Then there's the fact that I "WANT" to wear a diaper and not "NEED" to wear a diaper.

Reactions: Shannon1024
Diapereddrummer15 said:
Hello all!

random topic: what is the most comforting/relaxing aspect of AB/DL to you?

personally, wearing is usually the most relaxing. However, on the rare occasion I have my apartment to myself, there’s nothing better than falling asleep padded up and sucking on a bottle of warm milk to forget about the scary outside world! Anyone else? Would love to hear how you relax!
That is the best being home alone...im barely ever alone argg

Omalibu said:
That is the best being home alone...im barely ever alone argg

Personally speaking the best part of wearing a adult diaper is the feeling of the padding between my legs and the feeling like I haven't got a care in the world.

That warm fuzzy feeling and the associated bulk makes me more comfortable and relaxed mostly because it reminds me of my childhood years and also because I don't have to worry about any embarrassing oops moments as specially when sleeping/lounging around the house in my bedroom.

I guess you could say that I never really grew up and in a way that's not so far away from the truth as I have always had learning difficulties and disabilities so even though I became older my mental age is very young however this is only when I choose to regress, otherwise I don't usually wear diapers/nappies even though I have a valid medical reason to do so.

I am 44 later this year, but often times feel more like 3-4 or younger at times because I feel better in my childhood than I do otherwise speaking , due to various factors both Psycallogical and physically.

Reactions: Shannon1024 and denimchicken
For me it’s just being little

Reactions: denimchicken
I recently started occasionally riding in a car seat again in the car and I feel so much safer in it. Also being in a soft onesie around the house relaxing

I actually feel the most relaxed when I'm doing a lot of different things I want to do. Having nothing to do and just sitting around makes me really anxious. But the thing that keeps the stress around otherwise is that I have to interrupt my rhythm to use the bathroom. Being in diapers 24/7 means I don't have to stop ever half hour or so to pee, I can just pee while I'm in the middle of whatever I'm doing without stopping! Now THAT is truly relaxing!~<3

The warm feeling when I have to pee and it just flows.

I find great comfort in the fact that I can have my little accidents and it's perfectly okay because my big soft comfy diapers keep them from making a mess of my clothes and furniture...when i was a kid wearing underwear it wasn't okay to have accidents, but now it is. I love my diapers :)

Reactions: Ali123
Its the use of the diaper at night and first thing in the morning to.prolong the need to get up. I then enjoy the fullness of the diaper and warmth of the plastic pant whilst drinking coffee and reading or listening to the news. Then a change to vanilla.1000022543.jpg

Having the time to shut out the adult world, even if it is only for a short time.

Back