Most comfortable diaper

Canadianfalls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Rank the diapers you find most comfortable. Pick your top 5. Comfort relates to it's physical comfort when wearing dry or wet, weather you feel wet or dry with them, how they bulk up with use, etc.

I'm hoping to find something just as comfortable as the Attends Premier but for the daytime as the Premier has an issue with compression leaks and sitting down. It really is just for overnight.

Reactions: babybenji
I like to wear Northshore Megamax or BetterDry. But always protected with plastic pants!

Attachments

• nortshore-megamax-rose-pre-commande.jpg
    nortshore-megamax-rose-pre-commande.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
  • betterdry-day.jpg
    betterdry-day.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, babybenji and Canadianfalls
Better dry
Mega Max
Trest
Bambino ultra stretch
TranquilityATN

Not necessarily in that order. It depends on the activity however, I find that I like better driver best.

Reactions: Angelapinks, babybenji and Canadianfalls
My most comfortable diapers are the Seni Quatro regular size and Seni Super Plus regular size diapers. I wear diapers round the clock 7 days a week all year round.

Reactions: Spiro910, babybenji, rothpirate and 1 other person
Tykables Waddlers
Tykables Camelots
Tena Ultima slips
NRU Str8ups
Rearz Daydreamers

Reactions: Canadianfalls and babybenji
cantwait said:
Better dry
Mega Max
Trest
Bambino ultra stretch
TranquilityATN

Not necessarily in that order. It depends on the activity however, I find that I like better driver best.
I have seen the Trest on Amazon but $4 each is a little pricey. Everyone seems to recommend them, your thoughts?

Reactions: Canadianfalls
For me tykables over night.baby usagi Tykabkes waddlers, Cuddlz unicorns dotty diaper company pride. Have to mention Cuddlz. What it is to be happy in a nappy 😍🥰😄🧸🧷🧷🧸

Last edited:
1.) Rearz Daydreamers. They fit me so well, snuggly hugging my waist (I prefer a tighter fit). They're heavenly when wet, the bulge is just.... magical 🫠😊
2.) Tykables Overnights V2 (great diaper, love the waddle walk I do when wearing)
3.) Tykables Waddlers
4.) NRU Str8ups (plain white)
5.) Crinklz Buccaneer

Reactions: Canadianfalls and babybenji
Cribbin said:
I have seen the Trest on Amazon but $4 each is a little pricey. Everyone seems to recommend them, your thoughts?
They are great, just over priced. You should try them at least once. I usually save them for situations where I need high-capacity.

Most comfy ? Attends flex. No contest.

anonnymouse said:
Most comfy ? Attends flex. No contest.
Just realised you wanted top 5

So attends flex. Capacity for a smaller diaper is amazing. Love how discreet they are for everyday wear.
For overnight. Tykables waddler. Capacity is huge on these but not discreet. Go very very squishy.
Tykables overnight as above.
And tykables unicorn. All fit well and just feel awesome.
For special occasions crinklz princess or whatever its called. Love how plasticky they feel.

I don’t know about top 5 but I really loved Dry 24/7s before they were discontinued. Man, they were just perfect.

These days I guess it goes to Waddlers. I really like Little Kings before they get soggy. Clothbacked has grown on me a lot lately.

Here's the most comfortable medical diaper with ABDL absorbency I ever worn. They're extremely fluffy and their plastic is particularly gentle and skin-friendly.

174412_1.jpg

BabyTweetyBird said:
Here's the most comfortable medical diaper with ABDL absorbency I ever worn. They're extremely fluffy and their plastic is particularly gentle and skin-friendly.

View attachment 121319
Never heard of these? Where do you buy them?😃

For me, the most comfortable Diapers are Tena Slips (cotton feel). I prefere the Plus, because I usually don't wet them. But they feel comfortable also when wet.
I rarely use ABDL diapers. Sometimes, I really enjoy thick and absorbent diapers. Then I go for the Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit or the Betterdry (both plastic). I like the Tena because of the big and comfortable leg holes.

Lordy said:
Never heard of these? Where do you buy them?😃
From a local grocery store near home.

BabyTweetyBird said:
OK....Where might THAT be? LOL

Sorry, but for me it’s cloth night weight prefolds or cloth contours either stuffed with a soaker, a folded terry bath towel as a soaker, and a folded terry hand towel as a liner. The terry cloth towels absorb so fast that they almost suck the pee right out of you and they feel great up against my tushie and my anti-tushie. I preferred them held in place by a pair of Snappis over 3” stainless steel safety pins.

Rearz Safari etc. - great fit, doesn't bunch when wet, thick plastic doesn't leak. They poof up a lot when wet.
Northshore Mega Max - highest fitting waist for disposables that I know of, doesn't sag, holds a lot, get squishy. I prefer these, but they cost so much.
Secure X-Plus - tape landing zone is great, and the plastic that doesn't dig into my legs. Bit loud, but I like it.
Bambino Bellisimo - tape landing zone is great, and the plastic that doesn't dig into my legs.
Tykables

I wear diapers at night for bedwetting, and anything else is around the house so I'm not particularly active in them.
For me, I stay away from Abena and Molicare because they tend to eat into my legs and bunch up a lot more.
I avoid any of Bambino's current hook and loop system because they don't hold. Rearz' hook and loops hold nicely.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I was hoping to get to Greece this year. I have a screen shot of that pic to remind to me grab some. I’m anything but monogamous when it comes to diapers.

• Thinking
Reactions: Canadianfalls and Deleted member 56273
Back