Most absorbent diapers?

dearmaria94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I know diaper wettings are 100% subjective because it depends how much you pee/etc. For reference, I can get 3, maybe 4 full bladders in a northshore megamax. Usually 2-3 max in a rearz. I haven’t been able to get 2 really full pees in a bambino without leaking; they fit snug I just pee a lot when I go.

Are there any other brands you recommend for super soakers lol? Also any recommendations on pull ups? The only ones I find work for me are abena and I’m able to get almost a full wetting in those.

dearmaria94 said:
Are there any other brands you recommend for super soakers lol?
Yes, absolutely! Try Crinklz or Betterdry (they're basically the same diaper with or without cute prints on the outer/ plastic cover)

db80 said:
Yes, absolutely! Try Crinklz or Betterdry (they're basically the same diaper with or without cute prints on the outer/ plastic cover)
I have tried those as well! Forgot to include that. I do like them but I can still only go maybe twice if I’m lucky

Tykables, ABU, Rearz/inControl, and Thrust Vector all have high capacity diapers ( 5,000 + ml ).
You may need to experiment to find out what diapers work best for your needs.

Reactions: db80 and dearmaria94
KitsuneFox said:
Tykables, ABU, Rearz/inControl, and Thrust Vector all have high capacity diapers ( 5,000 + ml ).
You may need to experiment to find out what diapers work best for your needs.
I haven’t tried tykables or ABU. The rearz/INcontrol are very nice though haha

Honestly I have had great experience with littleforbig, but of course that's based on subjective use, not any kind of quantitative testing.

Reactions: dearmaria94
I like megamax. Yes 3 or 4 full pees is what I get but I add 2 boosters and can get another 1 or 2 in them. They are quite thick by that point.

Here's a comparison table of the most absorbent diapers I've found of the 185 models I've tested.

All of the numbers are from wearing and wetting the diapers, so they're realistic in that sense. But you shouldn't expect to reach these capacities in normal day-to-day usage since the tests involved pushing them to failure, either leaking or (more rarely) falling apart. Still, they should work to give you a relative sense of the top performers.

Reactions: dearmaria94
Gotta mention Trests. Good luck getting some though.

Baby Cuties / Vintage Baby, and Little Rascals. LR is my go-to on the weekend when I intend to sleep in and wake up soooaked

though I don't know how Alpaca compares to them. When capacity gets that high it's hard to call it.

Last edited:
Back