Monday I get my DC Amour Pink Diapers VERY EXCITED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxiPad89 said:
Personally, I love the look of the Amors. I got my girlfriend some for Christmas, and they're her favorite diaper hands down so far. She loves how soft they are and she feels feminine in them. They're also super absorbent...the Amor is the only diaper she'll pee in without asking me to change her immediately. So I think these are a real winner. The only thing stopping me from letting her use them as her main, everyday diaper is the shipping costs. The diapers themselves aren't a bad price at all, you get what you pay for. But the shipping is pretty outrageous when you consider a lot of other companies offer free shipping. I'm not saying the Amors need to have free shipping, but $24 for two bags was nuts.

Glad to hear your gf loves them! In the near future, I will be combining ship costs on my site and other sales platforms to offer "free" shipping, with the actual ship cost pre-calculated into the item's price. This will avoid unhappy surprises at checkout later on. All ABDL merchants must deal with the same nightmarish ship rates, but what they do is add it all into the item's price and list shipping as "free" or reduce it. At the moment my site depicts the true rates. For a full case of Amors, your total should average about $2 per diaper, same as any other merchant who sells similar quality diapers. I'm also working on some additional options for die-hard fans to get a massive quantity of diapers for a reduced rate, as low as $1.73 per diaper! :biggrin: These options will unfold in a couple months when the new 2016 Amors become available.

jeremyi said:
Glad to hear your gf loves them! In the near future, I will be combining ship costs on my site and other sales platforms to offer "free" shipping, with the actual ship cost pre-calculated into the item's price. This will avoid unhappy surprises at checkout later on. All ABDL merchants must deal with the same nightmarish ship rates, but what they do is add it all into the item's price and list shipping as "free" or reduce it. At the moment my site depicts the true rates. For a full case of Amors, your total should average about $2 per diaper, same as any other merchant who sells similar quality diapers. I'm also working on some additional options for die-hard fans to get a massive quantity of diapers for a reduced rate, as low as $1.73 per diaper! :biggrin: These options will unfold in a couple months when the new 2016 Amors become available.

Great news! A full case is what, 4 bags? I actually told my girlfriend earlier today, the way you're wearing these lately, I think you're starting to like diapers more than I do, to which she gave an embarrassed no, haha. So yeah, if you're working on the shipping prices, I'll definitely be back to keep her padded in pink!

MaxiPad89 said:
Great news! A full case is what, 4 bags? I actually told my girlfriend earlier today, the way you're wearing these lately, I think you're starting to like diapers more than I do, to which she gave an embarrassed no, haha. So yeah, if you're working on the shipping prices, I'll definitely be back to keep her padded in pink!

Haha! That's what they alllll say ;)

Correct, 4 of the 12-packs in each case. 8 and 12-bag quantities are coming soon, and will grant even better rates.

This is good to hear I just ordered a sample of both the DC amour and idyl and will be getting them Friday. I have heard a lot of good things gs about them and I'm excited to finally try them.

Tommy you will like the Pink DC Amour I very much like them.. Very soft and wonderful . Absorbs very good too.

xpluswearer said:
Tommy you will like the Pink DC Amour I very much like them.. Very soft and wonderful . Absorbs very good too.

I just got my diapers a couple days early and I will say that I love both the amor and idyl diapers. They are so soft and comfy, I slept in a idyl last night and I literally slept like a baby. I love both of them so I will definitely be buying more of these soon, I would recommend trying these if you haven't already.

Glad you liked them. I will stick with the pink ones tired of the dark colors I want bright colors now .

They are super comfortable. I wish they would make a plan white alternate version as well since I'm IC and have to wear 24/7, but I wouldn't want to wear those out of the house in case I get in an accident or something that would require me be taken to the hospital. Might be a bit awkward to explain, so right now they are my around the house "feel pretty panties"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back