Mommy scam alert

LupintheWolf said:
I've delt with scammers of all sorts my advice is go by a 3 strike system if they ask for a nonrefundable form of payment (paypal friends/family, any type of giftcard,zelle that's a red flag if you ask them to show a picture of themselves doing a specific jesters or holding up paper with an exact message written of it and the fail to provide right away as specified that's a red flag if you try to back out and they pressure you that is a red flag you get the gist if they get 3 redflags is a scam and asking for any nonrefundable payment is an instant 3 red flags
I didn't think to use a 3 strike rule before lesson learned I'm just sad I had to learn the hard way

Rift said:
It was a shame i got scammed but I'm just happy that get out of it when I did or I might have been stranded somewhere in Miami Florida not knowing where I'm at or where I'm going and possibly left for dead I regret having to learn the hard way
I am not trying to be mean, but adults are not adopted in any manner which involves paperwork. Maybe I am misunderstanding though. Were the “adoption papers” supposed to be more of a contract between two parties rather than an official government document?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and nwm
I have so many "mommies" say they wanted to take care of me, when it was all a bunch of bullcrap! All of them asked for money, and one of them asked me to take pictures of my ID and send it to her! As much as I would like a mommy to take care of me, I can't trust them online anymore.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
CJB said:
I have so many "mommies" say they wanted to take care of me, when it was all a bunch of bullcrap! All of them asked for money, and one of them asked me to take pictures of my ID and send it to her! As much as I would like a mommy to take care of me, I can't trust them online anymore.
Precisely. Not only is it a matter of deception, it's also a matter of identity theft. In my opinion, people who steal IDs are about as bad as pedophiles.

• Wow
Reactions: CJB, nwm and Rift
I despise fake mommies for trying to take advantage of desperate, lonely, horny little boys like me.

Bot's be acting like mommies. Oh, hell Naw I'm going with what Will Smith said from I Robot I hate robots.

Last edited:
ReluctantAdult said:
I am not trying to be mean, but adults are not adopted in any manner which involves paperwork. Maybe I am misunderstanding though. Were the “adoption papers” supposed to be more of a contract between two parties rather than an official government document?
You were spot on this lady even made herself a certificate or fake license to lure me
She ahai that all I had to do was pay her $700 and she would handle the adoption papers which never came

• Wow
Reactions: ReluctantAdult
BobbiSueEllen said:
Precisely. Not only is it a matter of deception, it's also a matter of identity theft. In my opinion, people who steal IDs are about as bad as pedophiles.
Yes both quite despicable - BUT ID theft can be a purely white collar thing - no one needs to get hurt physically, just maybe loose some money, ex.
There is NO WAY someone does not get hurt with an active pedophile though.

nwm said:
Yes both quite despicable - BUT ID theft can be a purely white collar thing - no one needs to get hurt physically, just maybe loose some money, ex.
There is NO WAY someone does not get hurt with an active pedophile though.
I can agree somewhat. Either way, the victim's dignity, integrity and security are damaged. I've seen it both ways. Identity is an equally fragile thing when assaulted by another in indifference. Simple point: both offenses are predatory.

Reactions: AJFan2020, nwm and Deleted member 49306
Send me money and I will name the next cat after you. (Joke)

But people who are victims of identity theft do get hurt. They can lose money and then they are subject to a great deal of worry and anxiety, trying to set all their accounts back. I agree it's not the same as child molestation but it can cause an extreme amount of mental anguish.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I had one contact me here. I sent an email just to see what they were up to. The age given in PM here was different than the age they gave me in email. Something seemed a bit off about their conversations on the boards as well.

• Wow
Reactions: nwm, LupintheWolf and BobbiSueEllen
ReluctantAdult said:
I had one contact me here. I sent an email just to see what they were up to. The age given in PM here was different than the age they gave me in email. Something seemed a bit off about their conversations on the boards as well.
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I would tell moo if it happened here on ADISC and block said person

Rift said:
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I would tell moo if it happened here on ADISC and block said person
They were reported. Their account is unavailable when I click on it so either they were removed from here or they blocked me.

ReluctantAdult said:
They were reported. Their account is unavailable when I click on it so either they were removed from here or they blocked me.
That's good news. I'm glad you reported it and got it resolved

BlameBaby said:
Damn mommy took my pay check again!
Please be careful when selecting a mommy especially if they a taking your money because it could be a scam and she is only using you for the money although I hope is not the case

ReluctantAdult said:
That is really unusual here...
Well, actually in general there is not a big issue on any fairly small forum - mainly due to fewer users means it's easier to spot in the first place. But even with that in mind - this one seems to have unusually fast movement on that sort of thing, once it is known about.
(for other replies, it looks like you found that out.)

• Thinking
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and BobbiSueEllen
Back