Mommy had me cut up my big girl panties after a potty accident. I'm 24/7 in diapers now.

JamieXPassion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I was at work Tuesday, doing my thing, and I pooped my panties during a coughing fit on my lunch. I had to rush to the ladies to assess the damage; my jeans were fine, but my cute purple lacy panties had to be tossed. My manager was sympathetic and let me go home early. I told my mommy/SO about the ordeal and she ordered me to get protection on immediately before I had another accident. As I slipped on a Goodnite(after a shower and getting my laundry started), Mommy informed me that I'm not a big enough girl for panties yet, and that I am to wear protection at all times to avoid accidents. She ordered me to cut up my panties and throw them away. After that, we decided that I would wear pull-ups during the day time so I could use the potty if I needed to or could make it, and then I'd wear diapers at nighttime.

I went shopping and bought a bag of Tena Noir pull-ups since my supply of Goodnites was both slim and starting to not fit me. I currently have about 2/3rds of a case of Rearz Lil' Monsters from a recent sale, but I will probably just buy some cheap briefs at a pharmacy for a standard night use diaper when those run low, with ABDL diapers being a treat when I'm feeling particularly little. At least until I have more income.

It's only been a day of my new underwear policy, and I've already found the choice handy; I was driving home from visiting family, and developed the urge to tinkle. I was going to pull into a convenience store and use their ladies' room, but instead I felt my Goodnite grow warm with pee as I had a peepee accident. These aren't even my first accidents in recent history; I wet the bed during one of my stays in the psych ward last winter, and a couple weeks ago I was bending over to grab something off a shelf at work, and messed myself(Luckily on that occasion I had actually been wearing an Always Discreet pull-up by sheer coincidence).

This is actually a pretty nice change of pace too; since I'm transgender, I take Spironolactone, an anti-androgen agent that also has a diuretic effect. Having a diaper on at night time or a pull-up on during the day reduces some of the stress of finding a bathroom, particularly one that I feel safe and comfortable using.

So as weird as it seems, I'm back in diapers until further notice (my mommy's exact words were "if I catch you not in protection, I will spank you and make you cut up any panties, even if you're playing mommy"). And I think I'm gonna love it.

• Love
Reactions: RallySam90, checkingoutall, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
JamieXPassion said:
I was at work Tuesday, doing my thing, and I pooped my panties during a coughing fit on my lunch. I had to rush to the ladies to assess the damage; my jeans were fine, but my cute purple lacy panties had to be tossed. My manager was sympathetic and let me go home early. I told my mommy/SO about the ordeal and she ordered me to get protection on immediately before I had another accident. As I slipped on a Goodnite(after a shower and getting my laundry started), Mommy informed me that I'm not a big enough girl for panties yet, and that I am to wear protection at all times to avoid accidents. She ordered me to cut up my panties and throw them away. After that, we decided that I would wear pull-ups during the day time so I could use the potty if I needed to or could make it, and then I'd wear diapers at nighttime.

I went shopping and bought a bag of Tena Noir pull-ups since my supply of Goodnites was both slim and starting to not fit me. I currently have about 2/3rds of a case of Rearz Lil' Monsters from a recent sale, but I will probably just buy some cheap briefs at a pharmacy for a standard night use diaper when those run low, with ABDL diapers being a treat when I'm feeling particularly little. At least until I have more income.

Solo ha sido un día de mi nueva política de ropa interior, y ya he encontrado la opción a mano; Conducía a casa después de visitar a mi familia y sentí la necesidad de orinar. Iba a entrar en una tienda de conveniencia y usar el baño de mujeres, pero en lugar de eso, sentí que mi Goodnite se calentaba de pipí porque tuve un accidente de pipí. Estos ni siquiera son mis primeros accidentes en la historia reciente; Mojé la cama durante una de mis estancias en la sala de psiquiatría el invierno pasado, y hace un par de semanas me estaba inclinando para agarrar algo de un estante en el trabajo y me desordené (afortunadamente en esa ocasión había estado usando un pull-up por pura coincidencia).

Este también es un cambio de ritmo bastante agradable; como soy transgénero, tomo espironolactona, un agente antiandrógeno que también tiene un efecto diurético. Tener un pañal puesto por la noche o un pull-up durante el día reduce parte del estrés de encontrar un baño, particularmente uno en el que me sienta seguro y cómodo usando.

Así que, por extraño que parezca, volveré a usar pañales hasta nuevo aviso (las palabras exactas de mi mamá fueron "si te atrapo sin protección, te azotaré y te haré cortar las bragas, incluso si estás jugando a mamá "). Y creo que me va a encantar.
WWOOOW, AWESOME enjoy it: 3

Mommy knows best! Little girls should always listen to their mommies. (y)

Lucky!!

Back