Diaperboy27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello there to any Mommy’s Daddy’s caregivers or even friends, when you take care of a little what do you feel like you get out of your side of the relationship I’ve always wanted to know what kinds of joys or happiness you get out of it. Mostly because if I had a relationship like that I think I would feel a little guilty just sitting there while you take care of people like us, if I ever did get into a relationship like that I wouldn’t mind having a bit of peace of mind knowing that you’re happy or at least satisfied with your end of things.

Reactions: NORFOLKSISSY and GirlGirlBoy
Many of us enjoy being of service. When the relationship shows an interest in accepting the having someone as a caregiver and respecting that person in that role, it can be really very enjoyable to be of service in that situation. Like I tend to switch, but in a lot of cases when *in* a relationship, I take a more caregiving role, even when I am still honouring my need to be little. There may be some more "pure" caregivers here who could give a different perspective.

Reactions: Babygrace1964, GirlGirlBoy, DLJosie and 2 others
I find there to be an intimacy in the relationship no matter which role I am in. I will do both, but I have been mostly the carer (dressed as a girl so I still get to indulge) as it is still something I am trying to figure out when having someone care for me.

In the end, I like the dynamic from both sides but the carer side just gives me the feeling that I am needed and I like my girlfriend feeling cared for. I do admit that I feel a little guilty in the little role for the reasons you stated but because I know what it is like in the carer role, I know it is not a burden at all to care for someone else.

Reactions: Babygrace1964, FLsolarSparky02, Lyric and 1 other person
I understand that’s why I’m by myself I’m a adult baby and been wanting a mommy but I’m scared that I will be to much and will want to go away being a adult baby and wanting to be cared for as a helpless baby all the time is a lot for someone to be doing all the diaper changing and feeding it’s a lot for a person to do for a grown adult

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Back