Mom cleaned my room - stuff missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
it good to see you got your cloths back. :thumbsup:

You guys are right. That was very nice of her. I'm glad I didn't get upset and say something about it earlier

gnd567 said:
So, I come home today and guess what I find on my bed? MY CLOTHES! Freshly washed and folded! Glad that I got em back but I don't know if I'm gonna bring it up.

That is really nice of her. It might not be worth bringing it back up, but you could just say, "Thanks for washing my clothes the other day." I think it is sweet of her to do, especially when it is something like your AB clothes, kinda shows that she accepts it.

You have a very understanding Mom, As for the Nuke, she may of very well placed it in a place that you haven't looked yet. As for cleaning your room and washing your things, GIVE HER A HEARTY THANKS MOM FOR CLEANING MY ROOM AND WASHING MY THINGS. Also you owe her a long hug for dong the laundry an d the cleaning. You could even offer to take her to lunch or something like that.

I'm kinda glad to know that she at least accepts it. I know my dad would flip if he ever found out. When I get home I'm gonna give her a big hug and a thank you!

gnd567 said:
I'm kinda glad to know that she at least accepts it. I know my dad would flip if he ever found out. When I get home I'm gonna give her a big hug and a thank you!

I am happy it turned out okay, and your Mom is understanding this side of you.

Yea for mom. Acceptance is a big accomplishment, so I think you are most fortunate.

I am. Thanks guys.

Not the NUK!

My grandmother nearly did the same thing once while visiting. Mercifully she's short, and my stash was kept high in a closet. >phew<

Ha, wow you're mom's pretty awesome. Reminds me of the time I left my pacifier in the bathroom while my grandma went in to take a shower. She had been in there for like 20 minutes when I remembered I had just left it sitting right next to the sink. I nearly had a heart attack. When I went in there after she got out, I found it organized neatly with my toothbrush and toothpaste. Surprisingly, she never brought it up and she didn't even seem fazed.

theQman said:
Ha, wow you're mom's pretty awesome. Reminds me of the time I left my pacifier in the bathroom while my grandma went in to take a shower. She had been in there for like 20 minutes when I remembered I had just left it sitting right next to the sink. I nearly had a heart attack. When I went in there after she got out, I found it organized neatly with my toothbrush and toothpaste. Surprisingly, she never brought it up and she didn't even seem fazed.

I once had a pacifier on a silver chain hanging in my bathroom when my aunt went in during a visit. She never mentioned it.

I wonder how it might look to people if you WEAR a paci on a silver chain (especially a big one like a "NUK5"). There has been a time when this was a pretty common accessory. I have developed quite a bond to mine and feel I have to take it with me everywhere, but I wouldn't want to just stuff it in my pocket just to get it full of fluffs and cat hair >,>

Its too big to wear it discreetly under a shirt so I thought about to just openly have it hanging from my neck. Don't think I could ever bring up enough courage to do that.
(Not talking about sucking here, just wearing)

BenTennyson said:
I wonder how it might look to people if you WEAR a paci on a silver chain (especially a big one like a "NUK5"). There has been a time when this was a pretty common accessory. I have developed quite a bond to mine and feel I have to take it with me everywhere, but I wouldn't want to just stuff it in my pocket just to get it full of fluffs and cat hair >,>

Its too big to wear it discreetly under a shirt so I thought about to just openly have it hanging from my neck. Don't think I could ever bring up enough courage to do that.

I never actually wore it out. I think I just had it on there in case I wanted to wear it around the house.

If I want to take it with me it usually goes in my pocket.

BenTennyson said:
I... feel I have to take it with me everywhere, but I wouldn't want to just stuff it in my pocket just to get it full of fluffs and cat hair >,>

If you need to take it with you, a small ziploc bag will keep pocket lint off. A small paper bag or paper towel could be used as a wrap to make it discreet.

You can always claim it as a Halloween costume if she does bring it up at all.

Last time I left any thing that shouldn't be left out, I got super screamed at. I constantly fear that from my mother again. It was the third time in 30 years, so I can expect it again.
I mean this screaming was the sort of thing to where if it happened again, I'd have to just leave and not come back for a long time. It's that bad.
It's cool if you have an understanding mother, but mine is not so =(

Glad you got all of your stuff back! I have had a few close calls but I'm pretty sure my parents never noticed and if they did they didn't mention it which I'm glad about.

My mom is to the point she comes over and grabs my wet sheets and pjs, or a load of cloth diapers, and washes them for me when I'm mad busy at work. Then she'll have them neatly folded and waiting for me in the basket at her place. I think its all a ploy to get me over there to visit. But still, love it. She even makes sure to grab my washable plushies every couple of months, and does amazing washing work on them to where they stay lilac and lavender scented for a while.

Azie said:
My mom is to the point she comes over and grabs my wet sheets and pjs, or a load of cloth diapers, and washes them for me when I'm mad busy at work. Then she'll have them neatly folded and waiting for me in the basket at her place. I think its all a ploy to get me over there to visit. But still, love it. She even makes sure to grab my washable plushies every couple of months, and does amazing washing work on them to where they stay lilac and lavender scented for a while.

Sooo jealous I would use my one wish 🌠 on something like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back