Met a mommy online

Status
Not open for further replies.
newAB43 said:
Wish I would have known about the fake bots on that ABDL dating site last year could have saved some money
BengieG said:
yup... guarenteed scammer...
That’s what happens when you get lonely, these dating websites, scammers, prey upon people’s emotions for a profit!

Reactions: littlemoosey and BobbiSueEllen
Our lifestyle is a prime target for scamming: on a constant basis, there are people out here in AB-Land competing, screaming for "Mommies", dripping with desperation. Opportunists out there know this and lay in wait because if they play it right, they can get some money out of it. On goes the act, the string-along...after some convincing talk, they have a credit/debit card number, there go the funds. After awhile, maybe another deduction or two, how long can they ride this cash-cow? As long as possible.

Then, something happens: the victim (you, perhaps) sees the light, threatens to turn the scammer in. Oh? says the scammer...you can do that, sure, stop the cash...but if you dare tell anyone about 'em, they've got plenty of info on you and will just blab to the world who you are and what you do. Diapers? That's a laugh, nobody likes people who love wearing diapers! Your desire just got you into their fear trap. They're gonna tell the world you love wearing diapers, how much of a freakshow you are. They say they'll tell your family, relatives, friends, employer, fellow employees, anyone. They might even have a pic of you to throw out there. Aw, heck, they'll do it no matter what, but if you throw in $100 or so, they'll hold back...for now.

You know the rest of the story: when it comes to blackmail, the ride's never over. You've got two choices: pay up and keep paying...or call the bluff, sic the cops, bust 'em. But the scammer might have a little time to dox you out to the rest of the world before the cuffs go on.

Know how to avoid all that? Don't fall for it at all. In short...

Keep Walking - Fievel Meme.png

Just keep walking. And stick with us. Friendship is a much safer deal in the long run. Who knows? You just might find someone, and more often than not, it happens when you're not even looking. Relationships take time to build...

Marvin n Diapers.png
So, start here. Enjoy being here, have fun!

• Love
Reactions: Gerdl, sbmccue, littlemoosey and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Our lifestyle is a prime target for scamming: on a constant basis, there are people out here in AB-Land competing, screaming for "Mommies", dripping with desperation. Opportunists out there know this and lay in wait because if they play it right, they can get some money out of it. On goes the act, the string-along...after some convincing talk, they have a credit/debit card number, there go the funds. After awhile, maybe another deduction or two, how long can they ride this cash-cow? As long as possible.

Then, something happens: the victim (you, perhaps) sees the light, threatens to turn the scammer in. Oh? says the scammer...you can do that, sure, stop the cash...but if you dare tell anyone about 'em, they've got plenty of info on you and will just blab to the world who you are and what you do. Diapers? That's a laugh, nobody likes people who love wearing diapers! Your desire just got you into their fear trap. They're gonna tell the world you love wearing diapers, how much of a freakshow you are. They say they'll tell your family, relatives, friends, employer, fellow employees, anyone. They might even have a pic of you to throw out there. Aw, heck, they'll do it no matter what, but if you throw in $100 or so, they'll hold back...for now.

You know the rest of the story: when it comes to blackmail, the ride's never over. You've got two choices: pay up and keep paying...or call the bluff, sic the cops, bust 'em. But the scammer might have a little time to dox you out to the rest of the world before the cuffs go on.

Know how to avoid all that? Don't fall for it at all. In short...

Just keep walking. And stick with us. Friendship is a much safer deal in the long run. Who knows? You just might find someone, and more often than not, it happens when you're not even looking. Relationships take time to build...

So, start here. Enjoy being here, have fun!
I’m so appreciative and grateful for the time you took out of your day to give this very valuable advice. My one regret is that I didn’t see the light sooner. But, meeting you has already helped me avoid future pitfalls!

Reactions: Gerdl and BobbiSueEllen
While of course finding a mommy or daddy would be awesome -- alternatively, a partner who is also ABDL/ little -- I wonder if, at the end of the day, we're just seeking someone we feel safe with. And by that, I mean feel completely safe with everything, at ease inside and out, not lonely. I might just be projecting, mind you, I'm being incredibly assumptive right now. But maybe I don't necessarily need anyone to baby me or be little with me. Just someone to love who I am and be okay with what I need and to just... be here. And of course, someone I can give the same back to.

I spend so much time dreaming about the perfect outcomes in many different areas of my life; but every time I get them, they end up not being what I want at all. They're not what I need. What we think is perfect is maybe not what we want, and maybe what we need is something below the surface of what we think we want. Nothing will ever be perfect, but if it was, it wouldn't be real. But again, I'm just conjecturing and making up words. I know that personally, I am scared and neither know myself nor have accepted my existence yet -- so I have little to give anyone right now. I know what I want, but whether I get it depends on whether I can first pull myself up by the diaper (heh) and be okay with what and who I am.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sbmccue, SparkyDog and newAB43
RainbowConnection said:
While of course finding a mommy or daddy would be awesome -- alternatively, a partner who is also ABDL/ little -- I wonder if, at the end of the day, we're just seeking someone we feel safe with. And by that, I mean completely safe and at ease and not lonely. I might just be projecting, mind you. But maybe I don't necessarily need anyone to baby me or be little with me. Just someone to love who I am and be okay with what I need and to just... be here. And of course, someone I can give the same back to.

I spend so much time dreaming about the perfect outcomes in many different areas of my life; but every time I get them, they end up not being what I want at all. They're not what I need. What we think is perfect is maybe not what we want, and maybe what we need is something below the surface of what we think we want. Nothing will ever be perfect, but if it was, it wouldn't be real. But again, I'm just conjecturing and making up words. I know that personally, I am scared and neither know myself nor have accepted my existence yet -- so I have little to give anyone right now. I know what I want, but whether I get it depends on whether I can first pull myself up by the diaper (heh) and be okay with what and who I am.
This is true, feeling comfortable with yourself first is key in finding the right person to share life with. Remember, it just needs to be “perfect” for you.

Reactions: Rainbow
um is it weird if the person/mommy i am texting to on fetlife.com is constantly wanting me to talk on telegram? and there is one other problem she doesn't really respond to what i say or ask her just keep asking of getting on telegram and i have to keep telling her i don't have a phone yet that i have to wait till Tuesday

Last edited:
Tigressmoon22 said:
um is it weird if the person/mommy i am texting to on fetlife.com is constantly wanting me to talk on telegram? and there is one other problem she doesn't really respond to what i say or ask her just keep asking of getting on telegram and i have to keep telling her i don't have a phone yet that i have to wait till Tuesday
yes it's 🚩🚩

ug so then what should i do? should i just quit talking to her or block her or something?

Last edited:
The fact that she won't answer you questions is a big red flag. If she asks for money, run.

i guess like on facebook i got fooled i talked to someone on facebook wanting to get a crib and she said it would only cost like $300 my brother told me there r alot of people on facebook that are scamers and that she was too, then there was someone else who wanted said she wanted to help me get a crib of my own but kept asking me to send her money so i could save up to get a crib and every time i said i was gonna do it on my own she kept asking to "help" by me sending her money so i could save up to buy a crib, i at one point frustrated said i would think about it, then i started asking obvious questions of how sending her money would help me in any way and she stopped talking, in many ways im very lucky to have the help from people here and at home

Last edited:
Reactions: SparkyDog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back