GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Oatmeal! I discovered this two or three decades ago but doubt I was the first to actually discover it. This messy diaper hack has no negatives as I see it, unless you happen to be allergic to oats, which is a different allergy from wheat. This can be worn overnight or even all day long. It stays where you put it and doesn't break up in your diaper or underwear and surprisingly won't stick to your diaper or underwear but does stick to your cheeks. I joke not, I've gone bike riding, and hiking for many hours with the sensation of a poopy diaper literally every step of the way. In and out of the car, running errands, cleaning the house, etc. Clean up is amazing as it wants to stick only to your cheeks and comes out in one lump to be discarded literally anywhere.

You can pick up a 2 lb off brand package of one minute oatmeal for 3 or $4.

If you do this right, and it's hard to mess up, this truly is an ultimate messy diaper experience. The recipe is about a cup and a half of oatmeal and a half cup plus or so of hot tap water. Don't use a microwave or you will burn your bum. A minute after you mix it, it will start to firm up but will still be tacky. You form it into a ginormous meatball, pull a cheek and insert. Put your diaper on and you're done. Something extra you can do is with your diaper on, stick a finger in each leg gather, separating your cheeks and sit down on something soft for a minute. It warmly smooshes into its happy place where it finishes setting up and tends to stay that way all day or all night.

Reactions: TigerDL and BlueDude
I'm not a fan of putting anything alien to bodily functions inside a diaper... but to each their own.

Have fun and STAY SAFE!

Reactions: Diaperman95
That reminds me of a video where I saw a guy eating chocolate pudding out of a diaper. I almost messed myself laughing. 😆

And the oatmeal is good for your skin!
I like bananas too.

Reactions: TigerDL
I hate the feeling of the real thing so bad. But I is part of life at this point I am just glad it is not daily. To each is their own but it does not sound real fun. But they do make a special oatmeal bath for poison ivy so I could see it helping to maybe heal broken skin. Not sure. But the idea of walking around with a loaded diaper is a huge turn off.

Reactions: DinoFrant
Back