Messy accident on an airplane

I find interesting how creative some of the articles are illustrated. And I did not expect to find one in the category "Good housekeeping".

1694378208934.png
1694378078180.png

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and Seasonedcitizen
Cottontail said:
Oh god. The "diarrhea plane" it's being called. 🤢 I hope the culprit is not medically incontinent, because if the incident is deemed to have been reasonably foreseen and avoided, you can bet the airline is going to try to recoup its losses….
Possibly the diarrhea distributor can claim it was “an act of God” to avoid personal liability for cleanup and sanitizing of the plane (at least I would hope these actions were taken post poop by the airline). This incident is actually making me feel fortunate that I’m dual ic and wear diapers 24/7 to help mitigate this condition as I wouldn’t be caught unprepared if it were to happen to me.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
ElPulpo said:
And I did not expect to find one in the category "Good housekeeping".
Passengers who got back on the plane later claimed Delta's maintenance really cleaned the sh*t out of it before putting it back in service.

Seriously though some of the headlines are hilarious.

The tail number is N570DZ for those who keep track of that sort of thing. Forever the "diarrhea plane".

• Sad
Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2 and Edgewater
🎶 Gagging all day again in diarrheaville... Searchin' for my lost package of wipes... 🎶
🎶 Some people claim there's a burrito to blame... 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: greatlake5, FudgedInLuvs, diapernh and 5 others
TeeMousy said:
I recently flew to Texas and wore a Goodnites diaper just for peace of mind although I did not need to use it. However I did get flagged at security checkpoint every time and had to be patted down. Has anyone else experienced this?

Not had it in an airport scenario but I always change just before going through security (wet nappies show as possible drugs on a body scanner!)… normally it’s the bag searches going into tourist attractions (or leaving Costco!) that have caused more issues than airports.

Reactions: Edgewater
Dips123 said:
what is Montezuma's Revenge?
Slang for diarrhea from eating Mexican food (whether actually in Mexico or not), or traveler's diarrhea from drinking potentially unsafe water or (for examlple) eating fruit or vegetables without first removing the peel (while actually in Mexico). Some claim drinking plenty of alcohol will kill any organisms which might cause diarrhea, but that's not accurate.

Last edited:
Dips123 said:
what is Montezuma's Revenge?
It’s a common term used to describe the bacterial flora that causes havoc in the GI tract of many visitors to Mexico, especially those who have made the mistake of drinking the water there. Our GI tracts get populated with our local bacteria and when encountering some bacteria that are foreign to our system explosive diarrhea can be the result. It’s called Montezuma’s Revenge in reference to this particular affliction of Cortes’ Spanish raiders and others after they had decimated the Aztec civilization and the reign of Montezuma and they encountered the bacteria and the resulting diarrhea. The term generally applies to this occurring after a visit to Mexico but is also used more generically in reference to this happening after visiting other countries. Montezuma has gotten his revenge on me a couple of times after being in Mexico and it’s something that leaves you very appreciative when it leaves you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and AttilaThePun
In_Game_intro_screen.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pino, Edgewater, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
I *had* to look this up to see if it's real. It is!
I must admit, I'm curious - is the goal to find a bathroom, a pharmacy, and intravenous fluids for use in your hotel room?

AttilaThePun said:
I *had* to look this up to see if it's real. It is!
I must admit, I'm curious - is the goal to find a bathroom, a pharmacy, and intravenous fluids for use in your hotel room?
Like most early games there is no real goal. Or should I say tangible ending. The stated goal is finding the lost treasure of Montezuma (lol?) at the end and collect as much gold as you can in free fall. Then you end up back at the first room again at the next difficulty where rooms and keys are slightly rearranged and it just loops forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and AttilaThePun
Also
SmartSelect_20231105_035006_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Edgewater and AttilaThePun
LittleAndAlone said:
Like most early games there is no real goal. Or should I say tangible ending. The stated goal is finding the lost treasure of Montezuma (lol?) at the end and collect as much gold as you can in free fall. Then you end up back at the first room again at the next difficulty where rooms and keys are slightly rearranged and it just loops forever.
Thanks! That does sound like a lot of the early games, which is entirely fine from my point of view. I used those kind to relax and de-stress, and I'm easily entertained by simple games, even these days.

Reactions: Edgewater
Back