Messing your morning pull ups?

Stacy said:
Pull-ups during the day at age 3-4? Lucky lol
I was a late potty trainer, I was born prematurely and had bladder issues as a kid. I was so embarrassed to be in Pull-ups as a kid, I learned around 3-4 that most kids don’t need to wear Pull-ups and I was getting asked by other kids why I wore a diaper

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Deleted member 66129, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Stacy said:
I dont get how you could do that secretly haha
Cos I didn’t let my parents find me in a dirty nappy in the morning I would mess them when when they were busy and the clean myself up and hide the evidence lol

I don’t think there were pull-ups when I was a kid, it was straight out of nappies into pants unfortunately. How ever, I do sometimes have a crafty morning poo in my nappy now, I think well I’ve got a nappy on anyway and can’t be arsed to get out of bed so I may just as well fill it!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and BenNevis
I didn't mess my morning pull up, but my morning diaper. on the other hand, is wet and messy...feels sooo warm, squishy, and comforting. I won't be changing for several hours after my morning exercise while in my poopy diaper, even go out for a morning run. A mess in my diaper bouncing up and down as I run is such a great sensation. After all this activity I will definitely be ready for a diaper change. I think I am going to spend the day with my wife in a cloth diaper and plastic pants, will have to see if she notices.

I never had bedwetting problems but I have some memories from when I was 2.5-3 years old which is when I was being potty trained, I would still wear nappies at night and I remember waking up wet one morning, and when my mum changed me I caught a glimpse of the nappy and saw I had done number 2 in it as well which I didn't notice when it was on. I guess at that age I was still developing the ability to sense of if my nappy was clean or not.

Not a full-on mess, but I think I did once squeeze out a little nugget in my night time pull-up. I was responsible for disposing of my own pull-ups, so my parents never knew. It ended up really stinking up the space under my bedsheets, so I didn't do it again.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
For those growing up bed wetting did you ever take a mess in your pull ups/goodnites when you woke up to take a morning poo? What did your parents say? How did you get away with it? Assuming your diaper was already wet. Or not whatever lol.
There were definitely times where I pooped shortly after waking up while still in my overnight diaper. My parents never made a big issue out of it, likely because I've always had some degree of daytime incontinence/accidents so they likely assumed I simply couldn't hold it.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Samantha and Deleted member 66129
for me i wake up with a wet messy diaper pretty well every morning. mind you i'm truly bowls incontinent just over the years it become normal for me to mess them and i rather do it in my sleep and get a good clean up before i start my day

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I can't remember in the morning specifically. I remember sometimes I would poop in my pull-ups in the evening before bed. I guess my bowels were accustomed to that time. Now it's the reverse.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and ChristianDiaperLover
My mom told me that when I was a toddler and she would come to wake me up or get me out of bed I would poop my pull-ups right before she got to me and did this every morning for a long time, and it would make her mad.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and ChristianDiaperLover
I was a late potty trainer, and didn’t day train until around 4.5 and I definitely remember doing this in my night diaper in the morning, I was in pull-ups during the day but diapers at night. When I got up I sometimes would just poop in my night diaper instead of going to the potty even though I knew I was supposed to use the potty. When mom would come in to change me into my pull-ups for the day she was never happy about it and would ask why I didn’t come get her to use the potty.

Reactions: rcn3000, hanbanan, ChristianDiaperLover and 2 others
Back