Messing my diaper on purpose

Today is not a diaper day. I decided I have to much to do. So what happens? A few minutes ago an urgent need made itself apparent. I made a snap decision not to stop what I was doing to go upstairs to the bathroom. Now I'm facing a much more significant interruption to clean up jeans, underwear and myself. Oh well. No guilt and much to my surprise I'm feeling very de-stressed. Being mad at myself for projectus interruptus can wait.

Reactions: paul484819, littledinogoesrawr, Dirtysexyboy and 5 others
MaxxH said:
Today is not a diaper day. I decided I have to much to do. So what happens? A few minutes ago an urgent need made itself apparent. I made a snap decision not to stop what I was doing to go upstairs to the bathroom. Now I'm facing a much more significant interruption to clean up jeans, underwear and myself. Oh well. No guilt and much to my surprise I'm feeling very de-stressed. Being mad at myself for projectus interruptus can wait.
Hmm but I bet it felt good to just let go

When I started wetting on purpose (both my pants and makeshift diapers), right at puberty, it never crossed my mind I would try this too one day. Peeing myself like a little child was already pretty absurd and messy.

But playing with helplessness and desperation and loss of control (and new sexual feelings) felt so good. I couldn’t really take such pleasure in being a wet little boy without knowing that’s not all I did in my pants at those ages.

It took a couple of years but I guess I gradually got more curious than disgusted about what it was like to be in dirty diapers. And finally one day (partly inspired by a visiting little cousin who did it right in front of my whole family and ran around completely unconcerned about having poopy pants afterwards), I tried it.

It felt startlingly good, so I did it a bunch more times, usually playing out some way I must’ve done it as a baby to see what it felt like. Sometimes I was a pretty messy baby. (That’s as close as I’m going to come to answering your direct question, @Welly .)

I’ve been a little boy in wet, poopy pants or nicely full diapers an average of one or two times a year since. Not a lot, because (much as I enjoy it) it’s such a mess and needs a pretty serious urge and a lot of privacy. Maybe a few more times then usual during the pandemic…

Last edited:
Reactions: babydl, Welly and chamberpot
sinceiwassmall said:
When I started wetting on purpose (both my pants and makeshift diapers), right at puberty, it never crossed my mind I would try this too one day. Peeing myself like a little child was already pretty absurd and messy.

But playing with helplessness and desperation and loss of control (and new sexual feelings) felt so good. I couldn’t really take such pleasure in being a wet little boy without knowing that’s not all I did in my pants at those ages.

It took a couple of years but I guess I gradually got more curious than disgusted about what it was like to be in dirty diapers. And finally one day (partly inspired by a visiting little cousin who did it right in front of my whole family and ran around completely unconcerned about having poopy pants afterwards), I tried it.

It felt startlingly good, so I did it a bunch more times, usually playing out some way I must’ve done it as a baby to see what it felt like. Sometimes I was a pretty messy baby. (That’s as close as I’m going to come to answering your direct question, @Welly .)

I’ve been a little boy in wet, poopy pants or nicely full diapers an average of one or two times a year since. Not a lot, because (much as I enjoy it) it’s such a mess and needs a pretty serious urge and a lot of privacy. Maybe a few more times then usual during the pandemic…

I am just experimenting with poop filled diapers. I masturbated in one the other day, pushing the poop around to the front to do it.

I am intrigued by poop play but haven't gone any further yet. i have seen it online and am interested, but I live with someone and need a lot of privacy to really get into it

Reactions: PearlandDL and Chrissie
KitsuneFox said:
It sucks not having a choice ... I'm having more and more fecal accidents as time goes on, and it is not fun when I can not control when and where it happens.

I use to occasionally mess myself intentionally, and enjoyed the sensation of going in my diaper ... now-a-days I don't - having fecal accidents is annoying, and I no longer like doing it.
I dread the idea that I may come to that point someday when I don’t have at least some say in when and where my IC takes over in the aft exit. With me it’s mostly that I could never get to the bathroom, and out of my (usually wet) diapers and plastic pants, in time to use the toilet without creating even a bigger mess. With the opioid pain meds I take my doctor has told me to use Miralax to prevent opioid induced constipation and this gives me a softer stool. Combined with the oatmeal and probiotics that I take daily it tends to keep the odor down and make the mess less “disgusting”, at least it has so far, maybe it will become more so with additional years. I’ve had no experience with a colostomy bag but I can’t imagine wearing one being in anyway better than my diaper usage so I thankful that I’m not faced with that. Social awareness of IC has also improved a great deal over my 65 years and that another thing that I’m thankful for.

Zeke said:
I dread the idea that I may come to that point someday when I don’t have at least some say in when and where my IC takes over in the aft exit. With me it’s mostly that I could never get to the bathroom, and out of my (usually wet) diapers and plastic pants, in time to use the toilet without creating even a bigger mess. With the opioid pain meds I take my doctor has told me to use Miralax to prevent opioid induced constipation and this gives me a softer stool. Combined with the oatmeal and probiotics that I take daily it tends to keep the odor down and make the mess less “disgusting”, at least it has so far, maybe it will become more so with additional years. I’ve had no experience with a colostomy bag but I can’t imagine wearing one being in anyway better than my diaper usage so I thankful that I’m not faced with that. Social awareness of IC has also improved a great deal over my 65 years and that another thing that I’m thankful for.
To be honest I have stopped being disgusted by my own poo.

KitsuneFox said:
It sucks not having a choice ... I'm having more and more fecal accidents as time goes on, and it is not fun when I can not control when and where it happens.

I use to occasionally mess myself intentionally, and enjoyed the sensation of going in my diaper ... now-a-days I don't - having fecal accidents is annoying, and I no longer like doing it.
So sorry. There is of course a distinct difference between those of us who mess on purpose for enjoyment and those who cannot voluntarily control their bowels. I wonder if there might be a support group for bowel incontinence in your area. Perhaps you can check with your physician. I know there are support groups on-line; obviously just search for "bowel incontinence support groups."

Welly said:
I am suffer from periodic faecal incontinence so need to wear diapers/nappies from tie to time. But i also like wearing them. I find them comforting.

I have been three days at least since I have needed to wear one at night, but have persisted and also continued to sleep in the spare room, which I do when I am having an FI episode.

But this morning i kept my diaper on for a while after getting up and waited until i did a poo. I did it on purpose. i was in the bathroom at the time. And I was thrilled by it. It felt naughty. I was almost proud of myself.

I kept my poo filled diaper on for a while and played with the mound and even smeared my bottom with my own poo. Rather than being grossed ut by this i was really turned on. I masturbated whist still in my poo filled diaper.

This is kind of new to me.

Do you like to mess on purpose? Do you play with you poo when you do? if so how often, and how far do you go, like how ling and what do you do?

I am excited by it but also a bit scared of what i am getting into
Yes I wear diapers too and will go about doing whatever I want or need to and when I need to peepee and poop I say I’m too busy to go to the big boy potty, rather I use my diaper as my toilet. Afterwards I may smash the poop against my bottom and smear it around, making an even bigger mess on my tush. I may keep my poopy diaper on for around an hour or maybe even two hours. I’ll finally go take off my dirty diaper and look at it seeing what mess I made. I might rub my poopy diaper across my bottom some more and follow it up with masturbation as I’m quite turned on and erect from pooping myself. I’ll finally shower to wash all the poop off my body

Reactions: PearlandDL
MaxxH said:
Should have worn a diaper as to have protection for such inevitable accident and be able to go on with your project. Don’t be ashamed to wear your diaper. Many have accidents whether it be urinating, pooping or both. Diapers are designed to contain these wastes, speaking for myself as it happens to me daily

Welly said:
Do you like to mess on purpose?
Absolutely! 😜
Especially if I'm really engaged in playing with my toys, and don't want to bother getting up to go to the toilet. If I'm wearing a diaper, I will totally use it.
Welly said:
Do you play with you poo when you do?
I will certainly continue to play after going poo (if that's what you mean). A lot of times, I have to at least squat (if not stand) when I poop in diapers, so at some point I end up sitting back down and inevitably mushing the mess around. 🫠

I don't go out of my way to play with the poop directly. I tend to treat it like most toddlers do (try not to squish it too much, but also continue playing as if nothing happened).
Welly said:
if so how often, and how far do you go, like how ling and what do you do?
I don't have full-diapered littlespace sessions as regularly as I used to, so when I do have time I really go all out. During those times, I will wear diapers and use them for all my needs (no toilet allowed!) The longest I have stayed wearing a messy diaper was under thirty minutes. At that point it was starting to feel clammy to me, and I was getting cranky.

Reactions: PearlandDL
Often times I'll diaper up just to mess in it. I look forward to days when I have the house to myself to lounge around in a messy diaper for hrs. I always mess my diapers on purpose. It's what diapers are intended for.

Reactions: babydl, PearlandDL, bigtoddler96 and 2 others
New to the padded scene and "normally" just wet, I have however twice messed for the feeling. And once messed ended up with the triple, it felt great.

Reactions: babydl, PearlandDL, Abnalover and 1 other person
Since I am not incontinent, I wet and mess my diapers on purpose. wetting my diaper is very convenient, no matter where I am or who I am with. No one knows as I wet and feel the warmth in my diaper. I may have the distant eye gaze as I wet, but no one has said anything. Messing my diaper, however, is done in private, not even around my wife. I want to be courteous and it is against my "diaper code of ethics" to expose others to my diapers, especially a messy diaper. Well, here I am in the solitude of the early morning with a wet and poopy diaper that is sooo warm, comforting, lumpy, and squishy. Fortunately I do not mind cleaning up at all, unless I had a "diaper blow-out." This morning's mess is nicely ensconced in the back and bottom of my diaper. Sometimes I think that if the vanilla population would ever get past the adult taboo of wetting and messing diapers, the adult diaper market would sky rocket, as the general population understands just how emotionally and physically satisfying a wet and messy diaper is. The pleasure is very inexpensive, the cost of one diaper and maybe several adult wipes, just a few dollars as compared to significantly more for other "hobbies" or going out to dinner with friends. Well, sitting here I just wet and messed more and my NS MegaMax Air Supreme diaper is holding up just fine.

• Love
Reactions: babydl, PearlandDL, Lyric and 1 other person
Pretty much the same for me, except I always ask my wife for permission to mess in my diapers. She's fine with wearing diapers and rubber pants around her, wetting them often, sleeping with me while I'm in diapers and rubber pants, and changing my diapers whenever needed, but she doesn't like me pooping my diapers, however she does understand it's important to me so allows me do it about once a month or as a reward for dong something really nice.

Reactions: babydl, JamisonFTM and Jorelaxed
Lyric said:
I always ask my wife for permission to mess in my diapers. She's fine with wearing diapers and rubber pants around her, wetting them often, sleeping with me while I'm in diapers and rubber pants, and changing my diapers whenever needed, but she doesn't like me pooping my diapers, however she does understand it's important to me so allows me do it about once a month or as a reward for dong something really nice.
I reward myself by pooping in my diaper.

Reactions: Lyric and todderhr
Welly said:
I am suffer from periodic faecal incontinence so need to wear diapers/nappies from tie to time. But i also like wearing them. I find them comforting.

I have been three days at least since I have needed to wear one at night, but have persisted and also continued to sleep in the spare room, which I do when I am having an FI episode.

But this morning i kept my diaper on for a while after getting up and waited until i did a poo. I did it on purpose. i was in the bathroom at the time. And I was thrilled by it. It felt naughty. I was almost proud of myself.

I kept my poo filled diaper on for a while and played with the mound and even smeared my bottom with my own poo. Rather than being grossed ut by this i was really turned on. I masturbated whist still in my poo filled diaper.

This is kind of new to me.

Do you like to mess on purpose? Do you play with you poo when you do? if so how often, and how far do you go, like how ling and what do you do?

I am excited by it but also a bit scared of what i am getting into
I love to deliberately messing myself and the build up to the actual "event" is also exciting. I then stay dirty for as long as I can, the feel of sitting on or moving around in a diaper filled with firm poo is, for me, fab. Thats all enough for me, so no playing with my poo or smearing. And the next "event"....hopefully very soon!

Reactions: babydl, wetaccident and Jorelaxed
I’m a bed wetter so In nappies for that but I poo my wet nappies every morning on purpose when I wake up.

• Love
Reactions: babydl and Jorelaxed
toda!. In pull up, leggings and tight skirt -favorite clothes to wear as they will keep my mess firmly in place:)

Reactions: babydl
I wet volitionally during the night so I wake up wet. This morning was no different in my wet Cushies Ultima diaper. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, started to check emails on my phone and while responding to one professional email, I had to bend over a little while I messed my diaper. I am now sitting here with a hot cup of coffee and a warm, wet, poopy, squishy diaper. Regrettably, my mess is not very substantial but still squishy. Messing is kind of like Forest Gump's mother's advise with my twist: "Messing my diaper is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." Although not very substantial, I definitely know that I messed my diapee. I won't be changing right away, so maybe I'll get lucky and have to go poopy again.

Frungie said:
I wet volitionally during the night so I wake up wet. This morning was no different in my wet Cushies Ultima diaper. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, started to check emails on my phone and while responding to one professional email, I had to bend over a little while I messed my diaper. I am now sitting here with a hot cup of coffee and a warm, wet, poopy, squishy diaper. Regrettably, my mess is not very substantial but still squishy. Messing is kind of like Forest Gump's mother's advise with my twist: "Messing my diaper is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." Although not very substantial, I definitely know that I messed my diapee. I won't be changing right away, so maybe I'll get lucky and have to go poopy again.
good luck! In the world of emails and virtual meetings you can do so much! Mine is yet to come....

Back