Messing my diaper on purpose

at last. Waited 2days for this. Very big and firm, now sitting 3inches higher! & might b more to come. My 1st mess since before christmas, so really going to enjoy staying dirty for rest of day.

• Haha
Reactions: babydl, PearlandDL, tyguydl and 1 other person
morro said:
at last. Waited 2days for this. Very big and firm, now sitting 3inches higher! & might b more to come. My 1st mess since before christmas, so really going to enjoy staying dirty for rest of day.
A big mess is always more fun. You still have to clean up for a small mess so you might as well load it up and enjoy.

Reactions: PearlandDL
tyguydl said:
A big mess is always more fun. You still have to clean up for a small mess so you might as well load it up and enjoy.
I certainly did!!! and although I wore my messed pull up for many hours clean up was OK

Reactions: tyguydl
Welly said:
I am suffer from periodic faecal incontinence so need to wear diapers/nappies from tie to time. But i also like wearing them. I find them comforting.

I have been three days at least since I have needed to wear one at night, but have persisted and also continued to sleep in the spare room, which I do when I am having an FI episode.

But this morning i kept my diaper on for a while after getting up and waited until i did a poo. I did it on purpose. i was in the bathroom at the time. And I was thrilled by it. It felt naughty. I was almost proud of myself.

I kept my poo filled diaper on for a while and played with the mound and even smeared my bottom with my own poo. Rather than being grossed ut by this i was really turned on. I masturbated whist still in my poo filled diaper.

This is kind of new to me.

Do you like to mess on purpose? Do you play with you poo when you do? if so how often, and how far do you go, like how ling and what do you do?

I am excited by it but also a bit scared of what i am getting into
Don't be scared. As long as you're not smearing it outside the diaper, getting it everywhere, etc., you're okay. This is really a common toddler thing as I remember clearly engaging in this thing when I knew I was alone and could get away with it. I remember once, when I rubbed my poop on my butt, and countless other times during which I either stood still and just enjoyed the feel of my poop, which I referred to as gur when I was little, as it was held against my butt by the diaper. I also remember masturbating on my belly with a mound of gur on my butt and how excited I got. Today, I use these memories and acting on them to deal with having IBS with diarrhea. My favorite poop has to be that thick peanutbutter poop that is squishy, but forms a nice bulge in the butt of the diaper. I also like pushing out the very seldom dry poop rock or even poop pebbles, which I have taken to calling murk because that is what my two-year-old nephew referred to his as, and he was a frequent pebble pooper. Murk is pebble poop and gur is the soft poop mentioned before. Either way, I enjoy it. Whenever I murk my diaper, I kneed the pebbles into a single big pile (by squeezing the diaper with my hands.) I then sit flat on a hard surface, thus feeling it flatten slowly and spread around on my butt as it pancakes really slow. I then will lean forward, thus elongating the load so that it spreads along my taint and stops mid-way. Only then do I lie on my belly and hump like a toddler in my murked diaper. So much fun!

Welly said:
I am suffer from periodic faecal incontinence so need to wear diapers/nappies from tie to time. But i also like wearing them. I find them comforting.

I have been three days at least since I have needed to wear one at night, but have persisted and also continued to sleep in the spare room, which I do when I am having an FI episode.

But this morning i kept my diaper on for a while after getting up and waited until i did a poo. I did it on purpose. i was in the bathroom at the time. And I was thrilled by it. It felt naughty. I was almost proud of myself.

I kept my poo filled diaper on for a while and played with the mound and even smeared my bottom with my own poo. Rather than being grossed ut by this i was really turned on. I masturbated whist still in my poo filled diaper.

This is kind of new to me.

Do you like to mess on purpose? Do you play with you poo when you do? if so how often, and how far do you go, like how ling and what do you do?

I am excited by it but also a bit scared of what i am getting into
O-oh I have done that before but it’s been like 8 years since it actually turned me on (I was 13 I recall?)
Honestly it’s understandable it has a VERRRY strong smell (and given smell is directly linked to emotion this can increase the effect)
Having warm stuff in ur butt can feel nice and to some sexually pleasing.
I don’t blame u it can be fun. Just make 100% sure u want to clean up after words… i still remember my first time trying smearing it around.. that wasn’t fun to clean up

morro said:
Awesome feeling!

Back