Messing mind block

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello,
I'm kinda of hoping some of you could share some tips with me you see I want to star messing my diapers ( I've done it once and it was a nightmare to clean up cause I didn't know what I was doing) but since then I've been wanting to mess. I'll do things (that are safe) like drinking coffee or holding most of the day to make it easier to go but when it comes time to mess there are two things that cause me not to the first is the thought of "do you remember the nightmare you cleaned up before do you really want to do that again" and the other is simply I don't want to do this any more. So does anyone have some tips to over come these mental blocks any advice is welcome

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
If you did it and it wasn’t your bag, then it’s not your bag. You can follow your diet to change consistency or aroma, but, you you may not actually like it. You may be looking for a fetish to take the place of a partner. What you need is a partner to validate your fetish. If indeed you have one. Think about why you want to “mess”. Is it the change, the wear, the act? Do you want a mommy,a top,a dom? There’s nothing wrong with how you feel, you may need to explore why you feel this way, and what you are truly looking for.

Just do it. I remember back when I got back into diapers 10 years ago the 1st thing I wanted to do was mess. I was bad at clean up at first but I got better with better preparations. The best thing you can do is just let it happen, don’t push, and don’t hold it back. It’s a wonderful feeling when you let it out in a wet diaper. It just adds to the experience in a better way than just a wet diaper.

I only mess at home, with a shower handy. Cleanup without a shower would be a deal killer. As much as I enjoy doing it now and then, I'd never want to be 24/7.

MudPuppy said:
I only mess at home, with a shower handy. Cleanup without a shower would be a deal killer. As much as I enjoy doing it now and then, I'd never want to be 24/7.
I am 24/7, but it's not a big deal if you remove the hair there. Otherwise, yes, cleanup is a hassle.

Okay just a quick add on to my original post.
I do want to mess but that mind block stops me so it's not that I don't want cause I do

Littledragon87 said:
Okay just a quick add on to my original post.
I do want to mess but that mind block stops me so it's not that I don't want cause I do
It sounds like you like the idea of it, but the reality has proven disappointing. You disliked the cleanup. That can be addressed by hair removal plus good wipes, or having a shower handy. The first few times I did, I said after each time that I'd never do it again, but of course, eventually I did. Hair removal was a game changer. It made it no big deal, and sometimes it was convenient, so I did. I got used to it. Now it's a daily thing. It's not special, (nothing about diapers is to me) but it's also not any problem.

Maybe that's more helpful than my first reply.

Thou feltest overwhelmed by the situation and didstn't have any control of it, so I think thou'lt be able to mess again if thou preparest thyself properly.

Next time thou triest to mess, pick a full bag of adult wipes, carry some tissues and wear nitrile gloves. Once thou feelest safe, thou'lt be able to go again.

Another thing that could help thee is getting familiarized with messing, try to start nice and slow, don't hold thy poop for so long, doing just a bit is enough. That way, it will be easier to clean thyself and thou'lt get used to the smell and cleanup.

And always remember, if thou'rt well prepared, there's nothing to be worried about. At the end of the process, thou'lt get clean, so take thy time to learn and enjoy it 🥰

Last edited:
Back