Men wearing womens pads.

Grumpy23

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
Hi folks, do any other men here womens pads for their incontinence? I am a man and started out in my teens being a fetish for menstruation and pads growing up with my 2 sisters. That has lasted all my life. A number of tears ago convinced my wife that I needed to wear depend Shields for my little leakage. This incontinence turned into urge incontinence requiring me to wear the depend Guards. Then tried the TENA brand of mens pads. This was both helping with my problem and my fetish interests. My wife is aware of my fetish and reluctantly accepts me wearing pads. A number of months ago she received a coupon in the mail for the Womens Tena Intimate pads. She herself uses Poise products for her slight incontinence. I asked her if she wanted the Tena to try and she said no she likes the poise. I then told her well I am going to try them then. She answered those are for women and I replied pads are pads. I bought them and found them to be cooler to wear vs the depend guards and as they are longer they suite my needs for my incontinence better. I do not wear at night, but all other times and usualy change 1 a day. This is a true story and not a fantasy. Any other guys wear ladies pads?

• Love
Reactions: PeterPPeevy, MegaLugia, tjdiaper00 and 4 others
I don't now but as a youth I definitely tried every pad in the bathroom cupboard. They hold very little pee. Few drops at best. You don't really feel them either as they are quite thin. That being said if you're wearing them for fun etc nothing wrong with that. Do what works for you

Reactions: MegaLugia, Angelapinks, Jorelaxed and 2 others
I did try the largest Tena incontinence pads for a while, but found the pull-ups to be better.
Now my needs are bigger.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Edgewater
No, there are huge differences between the products and as stated above, women pads are not designed for male use, other than a kink.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, MegaLugia, Zeke and 5 others
It is possible to use pads as a male if you tuck. Otherwise I don't see how it would work.

Reactions: Diprs2, MegaLugia, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I have been using poise pads in my diapers as a bit of extra protection.

Reactions: Diprs2, MegaLugia, OnePiece and 2 others
I wear tena maxi large shaped comfort pads with net fixing pants. They are unisex.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Constantlydamp
This borders on not appropriate for this sub and maybe should have been posted in another sub.

Edit wanted to clarify: the wording seems overly sexualized/fetishized on the back story. Consider the post on plastic backed guards and how replies are not fetishized.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater
OnePiece said:
It is possible to use pads as a male if you tuck. Otherwise I don't see how it would work.
I wore the Poise ones when I first started to have a problem. I was wearing panties anyway and got some lycra spandex control ones, put the pad in front and pointed up in front. Pretty discreet with my shirt hanging out or a sweater on in colder months. Did that for a few years until I got worse and needed pull on style protection.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and PaddedRita
I would think that be very comfy ????

Reactions: Edgewater and Angelapinks
PaddedRita said:
I would think that be very comfy ????
Yes they were and held everything in with a smooth front appearance which I loved. Still do that sometimes if I am going a short distance and I do have hundreds of pretty panties I love to wear.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Abnalover and PaddedRita
I always drip a little after peeing so I use the female thin pads.

Reactions: Diprs2, Scott729, Diapered247inSLC and 1 other person
I was at my mother in laws once and her being incontinent also used one of her diapers it worked fine.

Reactions: Diprs2
Edgewater said:
No, there are huge differences between the products and as stated above, women pads are not designed for male use, other than a kink.
What did you do old friend??? I see that you’re in the censorship calaboose, what happened? I couldn’t even message you to send my condolences!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and sport1
It seems, I had stepped across a line in the concrete and will be in diaper jail until !, August.
Thanks for the condolences, good friend!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, Scott729, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
When I first became I continant I tried all sorts of urinary products. Both male and female. Pads seem to all work about the same. The pull up style ones well that's were I found the difference. I was driving over the road trucks and sat allot. Depends real fit were/are comfortable and does the job most of the time. I've tried the depends silhouette and getting past the print, they worked better for long periods of sitting. Now always discreet both worked the best , fit great,never fell down when full, and the softest to wear. Only draw back was the color. Now don't drive anymore so I'm back to depends real fit. It never was a fetish for to wear woman's cloths but I believe in what works best for the situation im in.

Reactions: Diprs2, Scott729 and Angelapinks
I use the womens Amazon overnight pads. There wider in the back, so I just turn them around. Works great. Plenty of coverage.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Hahaurfnuuy
Jeff Rictus said:
I use the womens Amazon overnight pads. There wider in the back, so I just turn them around. Works great. Plenty of coverage.
as someone who worked in the med field, the men's ones are crap....we would turn the women's ones around too if we had them on hand lol.....

Reactions: Diprs2, Scott729, OnePiece and 1 other person
I use womens bladder control panties, hate pads

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Seasonedcitizen said:
I always drip a little after peeing so I use the female thin pads.
I do the same thing. I prefer Always brand or Stayfree. I tend to find myself leaking if I’m not protected.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Samantha and Scott729
Back