• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Meka

Mekachu

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Always been incontinent due to ASD and a Nerve conduction disorder, cancer (Surviver) in the gastrointestinal wall that latched on to the bladder and rectum, uterine wall, and part of my ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing neurogenic bladder and IBS, BFA Artist, Kenpo Karate Blackbelt, BJJ Blue Belt working on getting Purple Belt. Married, have teenager son (also autistic) who up until recently was incontinent but now uses the bathroom.

Attachments

• 431758259_7276393985730584_2120190087472078367_n.jpg
    431758259_7276393985730584_2120190087472078367_n.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Harut, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
Welcome to the group my friend. Glad I brought you to this community.

Welcome to the group!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Mekachu said:
Always been incontinent due to ASD and a Nerve conduction disorder, cancer (Surviver) in the gastrointestinal wall that latched on to the bladder and rectum, uterine wall, and part of my ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing neurogenic bladder and IBS, BFA Artist, Kenpo Karate Blackbelt, BJJ Blue Belt working on getting Purple Belt. Married, have teenager son (also autistic) who up until recently was incontinent but now uses the bathroom.
Hi welcome here, you’ve been through the wars. Hope you have fun here with us 😁👍🏻

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. Black belt in Kenpo Karate and BJJ Blue Belt very impressive.

Mekachu said:
Good Evening and Welcome from Derry, New Hampshire!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
24/7 in diapers.
Age 66.
Here you will find a lot of other Autistics in diapers.

Welcome

Back