• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

J1973

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
Hello,
I am new to this and I am still having a hard time being able to find the diapers I need and the affordability. I am also looking for others who know about catheterization.

Reactions: CuriousFabio, BBBen and KBoy
J1973 said:
Hello,
I am new to this and I am still having a hard time being able to find the diapers I need and the affordability. I am also looking for others who know about catheterization.
Hello and welcome

Reactions: J1973 and BBBen
Hello and welcome to ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community, I look forward to reading your posts

Hello and welcome.
Have a good start here 🧸🦖🙋

Reactions: KBoy, J1973 and StarryNight
Thank you for the nice welcome. I am still searching for diapers that aren't to expensive.
To enjoy catheterization, make sure to clean well and use a fair amount of lube. The best part is letting it drain you while you sleep.

J1973 said:
Thank you for the nice welcome. I am still searching for diapers that aren't to expensive.
To enjoy catheterization, make sure to clean well and use a fair amount of lube. The best part is letting it drain you while you sleep.
Welcome to the site. We do our best to adhere to a set of rules here at ADISC. See https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/the-rules.697/

Self catheterization for recreational purposes comes very close to violating rule #6. It’s just extremely easy to get a bad UTI. Search the forum. There have been discussions about it before with most members on here pleading others to simply not do it. Too much risk involved.

Ok, well I am not telling anyone to do it. Everyone here is still giving medical advice. I am not pushing my ways onto anyone.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Back