Maybe they're not that bad after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't want to be bothered by "gift cards" because you always seem to have a few dollars left over and that they cost about 5 dollars to buy. Try the new-ish American Express Serve card. The card is FREE, most places that carry them do not charge you to put money on the card. (Like most other "pre-paid" cards do). You can use the original card, or get one with your name printed on it which makes it look more like a regular credit card. You can "swipe" it anywhere as a credit card and if you want to take money back off it, you can use it in an ATM to withdraw cash. Importantly - the card can also be used for "overseas" purchases, something most "gift cards" can not do. The card/acct costs 1 dollar a month and you can put money on in anywhere from $20 to I think $500. You can also view all your transactions online if you like as well. Lastly, Amex backs the card up the same way they do their credit/charge cards and Amex has always had excellent customer service!

- - - Updated - - -

Also! as far as your mom checking your credit card statements. Unless your card is an extension of her account I do not see why see has to oversee what you purchase. If it is under her name, might I suggest getting your own.

oh well i also live with my parents but there is a benson by my house and they have things like molicare there you might be able to find a place or something as well depending on where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back