Mate Finally Admitted To Having Little 'Sona

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
My mate, to whom I've been married for 9 years, finally admitted to having a little 'sona.

My fursona is a perpetually 26-year old network admin ferret. In magic-enabled settings he can sense electrical fields and uses that ability in his work. He doesn't wear diapers, and doesn't really have a "little" counterpart, but if he did, he'd probably be a husky or a husky/ferret hybrid ("fersky"?), who would be 3.5 or 4 but still in diapers full time (just like I was IRL due to at-the-time-undiagnosed autism).

My mate has always had a housecat 'sona but she never gave her a name until recently. In the course of that exercise, she realized that she actually had two separate fursonas: a black-and-purple serval/housecat/maybe demon, maybe vampire who's effectively ageless but reads as early-20s, and a pink-and-white housecat that's around 7 years old and loves all things pink and frilly.

She generally doesn't feel very "furry" during sexytimes so even though the art of her serval-hybrid 'sona is pretty hot in my opinion, she doesn't do RP in the bedroom, which is fine by me. She considers that her little 'sona would love to play with my little 'sona and wouldn't be fazed by the diapers, though she would never want to participate in changing them, because pee is gross and icky.

Back