2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1gd6uaintf6s08gk8kok44gg0_focused_v3.gifANsa.gif

ALSO WHOS YOUR FAV CHARACTER???

Hulk. I prefer Marvel, but I like both.

For Marvel my pick would be Loki!
And for DC my fav is Kite Man!

DC since Harley Quinn was what got me into tolerating superheroes.

Im a lifelong DC fan (Obviously). My favorite character is Booster Gold (Obviously). I don't really care for marvel. I don't want to read about a superheroes life problems which is something that marvel tends to do a lot. I want to read comics about superheroes fighting bad guys not peter Parker's love life. I do like x-men tho

I really like Spider-Man because he is so innocent. But Super Man (Henry Cavill) ooh baby he’s hot in that outfit!

DC gets my vote.

Favorite characters:
DC - Green Arrow
Marvel - Gambit

2000AD - Slaine
(What? I'm British and old school 😝)

There could also be my own super [anti] hero, Babyqil, who incorporates elements of my own life experiences, but is as yet unwritten because I appreciate that it could be fap-fiction for some; which kind of makes you wonder 'wtf is wrong with Steven [Speilberg/King]?'

Other ? Both companies are overly commercialized now-a-days and have watered down their characters to the point they come across as generic :(
As far as comics ( not the movies !!! ) are concerned, I do like Deadpool to a limited extent and the X-Men use to be fun.

Of any comic / graphic novel I have read, I really like the dark and twisted word in the French graphic novel series Requiem Vampire Knight ( English: Requiem Chevalier Vampire ) . Despite the setting being very dark and violent, there is enough humor and hidden pop culture references to make it fun & interesting to read.

KitsuneFox said:
Other ? Both companies are overly commercialized now-a-days and have watered down their characters to the point they come across as generic :(
As far as comics ( not the movies !!! ) are concerned, I do like Deadpool to a limited extent and the X-Men use to be fun.

Of any comic / graphic novel I have read, I really like the dark and twisted word in the French graphic novel series Requiem Vampire Knight ( English: Requiem Chevalier Vampire ) . Despite the setting being very dark and violent, there is enough humor and hidden pop culture references to make it fun & interesting to read.
I honestly felt like they both overly commercialized their characters for a long time now. I never really was a huge fan of superheroes (aside from The Powerpuff Girls), but the way they market them doesn't really help myself (and others like me) to become that much of a fan towards Marvel or DC characters.

MARVEL!!!!!!

DEADPOOL!!!!!!!

YYEEAAAHHH!!!!!!

PhilanderNita said:
I honestly felt like they both overly commercialized their characters for a long time now. I never really was a huge fan of superheroes (aside from The Powerpuff Girls), but the way they market them doesn't really help myself (and others like me) to become that much of a fan towards Marvel or DC characters.
To be honest I stopped buying regular comics a few years back. If I get any DC or Marvel comics these days, its graphic novels/omnibus. Ive mostly been reading manga These days. I also don't like the fact that at&t owns DC now. They have been making some baffling business decisions.

Gamora, Captain Marvel and Drax are my favourite characters

Terrorbear said:
I've had this long standing fantasy that I had Mystique's powers and I use them to morph into a cute toddler.
...but other than that, I'd have to say ol' Spidey.

I am not really into comics but I will say this The Marvel Cinematic Universe has made me a little more interested all of their movies are great and the DC movies are good too if I have to choose I prefer Marvel

As for my favorite characters
Marvel - SpiderMan
DC - Batman
And my favorite group is The X- Men

I love all things Marvel - my favorite character is Loki!

Never got into comics, but I know enough nerds and have watched a lot of the films/TV series - DC.
For characters, I like Harley Quinn for her complex personality and relationships, Wonder Woman for her morality and aesthetic (oof, that physique), Starfire because she's just adorable, and Batman because he's the god damned Batman.

Though for Marvel, I like Deadpool, The Punisher and... Squirrel Girl. No, I don't really know why.

Also, if non-Marvel/DC is allowed, I like Judge Dredd. The only man who can out-frown Batman.

Last edited:
Back