Marital issues.

SnickersTheFoxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, this is going to be a long read...

I told my wife about my abdl stuff before we married, about a year into our relationship. I was open about my medical issues and needing diapers and protection from the start.

We have 3 children, before our last was born (6 years ago) we were heavy into the bdsm stuff and basically 24/7 mdlb.

2 years ago she had enough of it and told me that she didn't want it anymore, we almost divorced over a build up of issues and this new wanting to change our dynamic thing. We compensated on a switch thing that eventually turned into a DDlg dynamic only.

We reverted back to mdlb, we came to this mutually. But since then it feels like I'm asking too much. I just want things to be the way they used to be. Our kids are older and usually doing their own thing. We have plenty of privacy, and I just need to be babied. I crave it, I mention it and she says she doesn't like some of it the way she used to.

Now, I'm all about compromising, I introduced her to this and it's been our thing for almost 10 years.

But I'm struggling alot now, the kids are all in school full time. She doesn't work, doesn't want to, that was the plan always, we'd wait until the kids were in school, then she'd get a job to help out. But lately it's just been excuses, the puppy can't be alone, I don't know what I could do while the kids are in school, my aunt doesn't work and they're just fine. Her aunt is in her. 40's, no kids, and her husband is ok with it...

I make a pretty decent living, we could be just fine without her working. But I'm out of town for 20 days and home for 10. During those 10 days I just want some baby time, if she doesn't want to work, would I be demanding too much if I asked her to give me a day or two of just baby time while I'm home? Even just while the kids are in school?

TLDR : marital issues suck sometimes. 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Wow, that's a lot to digest. Being a big baby myself, with all that you've said, I think you deserve some baby time, but I'm sure it's difficult for most people to understand us, wanting to be in a diaper, use the diaper, act like a baby...etc. Still, the two of you have been there before so it can't be a shock to her. Maybe you should just do it. Wear a diaper and have fun. That will lead to a discussion I'm sure and then the two of you will need to dig deep into what you both need and want. At that point I would think a marriage counselor might be the direction you should go. Marriage is always about compromise. She doesn't work and you get to be a baby. Makes sense to me but I'm a baby so what do I know..

Reactions: SnickersTheFoxx
I haven't brought this up to her just yet. I'm nervous because she's said in the past that I ask for too much sometimes.

We also haven't made love in 2 months either. Mind you, I'm home for 10 days a month but still, it's been 2 months. 😮‍💨

• Sad
Reactions: Cottontail
I was going to ask if you were able to bond with her in other ways, but now I'm wondering if your second post sort of answers that. If she's seeming altogether distant and you're just sort of coexisting... Is there any lower-hanging fruit than the babying? Some way to break the ice and reestablish the exchange of affection and favors? I'd probably save the job discussion for last. It feels like the sort of thing that could blow up on you if you try to leverage it right now.

I'm not judging at all, by the way. This is obviously a complicated situation and I know very little. I'm also married with kids, and my wife and I are very close in most ways, but ABDL......isn't one of them. She's never been my mommy, so if I ever offer advice on how to turn one's spouse into a mommy or daddy, I expect everybody to call BS!

Last edited:
What does she do when you are away? Maybe she has hobbies you could show interest in?

splootbutt said:
What does she do when you are away? Maybe she has hobbies you could show interest in?
She and I talk/text all day. She's usually out buying things, not like purses and stuff, she's recently started canning things lol.

She's either out or she is watching TV or something around the house.

Our kids are old enough to clean up after themselves so it's not like she has a whole lot of housework, besides the youngest, the older two do their own laundry and whatnot

Back