Mangers at your workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are saying no worries. Its acceptable to wear diapers or under wear. Am I right?

dude.. how much more paranoid can you get? your manager obviously noticed by your body language that you felt uncomfortable about getting that "play spank" so she didn't do it. it's easy to see when someone feels uncomfortable about something, which is exactly what happened in your situation. just relax and don't think so much about it

Thank you Alexis for pointing out that I jump to a negative conclusion. Please check out my progress thread and dealing with wet diaper thread. Thanks

makena43 said:
I was wwondering If any manger if he/she can tell you are wearing a diaper can they go through the steps to fire you or suspend you because you are wearing a diaper or considered it sexual harassment. Thank you

to answer, no you can NOT be fired for wearing a diaper at work. it would be somewhere under discrimination, they cant come to you and ask WHY ARE YOU WEARING A DIAPER!!! you could get them for harassment if they used it as a reason to fire you, now, if you are in an "AT WILL" State like Texas here, they can fire you for no reason other than they just don't want to pay you to be there anymore. If anyone at work noticed and said something that hurt you or was embarrassing you could go after them for harassment or hostility in the workplace.

basically don't worry

- - - Updated - - -

makena43 said:
I do exactly. As rocketman said. I wore my rearz rebel diaper and my grocery manger female. Spank one of my Co worker butt and then she was going. But I twist abit and I think she stop because she maybe thinks its a diaper. Is that sexual harassment or can I get it?

any unwanted touching can be classified as sexual harassment. but if it was a joking situation you might want to just let it slide. I say this assuming it was a one time thing, not an ongoing occurrence of her trying to spank people.

Thank you for the answering my question. And the spanking thing. Only happen thank you

makena43 said:
So start over. I should not be consider about being around mangers as long as I am discretion. But still worried about the grocery manger almost spanking my diaper butt I don't. Know why she stop.

You said you twisted? I'm guessing you moved away, she picked up on this and stopped because she didn't want you to feel uncomfortable?

Oh yeah she never did that again. I moved only because she's not my girlfriend and she would know I was diapered

Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I have never once felt that I had to take my ABDL behavior to my place of employment. As an ABDL, I must admit that I have at times thought about the of 24/7 ABDL fantasy model, but the practical reality of the situation for me has never allowed this fantasy to take “full flight” in my own life.

Here is the main reason that I’ve found the 24/7 fantasy model to be impractical for me:

In my mind, whenever I’ve worn a diaper in front of another person, even if I felt it was well concealed, I always felt that on some level I might be forcing whoever else was around me into my little fantasy against their will. When I was younger, I did wear a diaper around a few other people a few times, but I always felt afterwards as if I had been “unfair” to them.

Based on this "bad feeling" that wearing a diaper in front of others always left me with, I never once wore a diaper to work. I guess I simply did not want to mix "business with pleasure," as they say.

So, regarding whether or not you might get fired because you're wearing a diaper, I would say it's quite possible, and if I were you, if it's within your power, don't wear a diaper to work. And for that matter, don’t wear one in front of anyone else that doesn't already know your story. That's just my take on it, and it may not be within your power. I hope you don't mind my perspective here.

I guess I have this thing about honesty. I would like to fantasize that maybe I was incontinent, but I simply am not. For me, every time I say something that isn't true, I feel as if on some level I lessen my integrity as a person. I don't like feeling guilty and I don't like feeling as if I were dishonest. I just don't. So for that reason, I now keep my ABDL side within the confines of my own privacy, and the confidences of those who are closest to me, not having to wonder whether anyone else could "tell" or not.

PS: Oh, and I let my ABDL side "out of the box" here on this wonderful website too. Yoo guys and da folks who run dis joint are da best!

I guess I just want to wear just to feel good and take a risk to be happy. I don't think people around me can tell. I wear a thin diaper. I need to work on my insecure and find out who I am

If it works for you, who am I to say? It just never worked for me. If you like worrying about getting fired because someone might find out, who am I to say? I just never felt comfortable or happy with such concerns.

Last edited:
I think my boss and people dont care much about me I believe they care about that I am doing my job and fast and that I don't. Get hurt on the job or get into a fight.

Yooda said:
[snipped]
In my mind, whenever I’ve worn a diaper in front of another person, even if I felt it was well concealed, I always felt that on some level I might be forcing whoever else was around me into my little fantasy against their will. When I was younger, I did wear a diaper around a few other people a few times, but I always felt afterwards as if I had been “unfair” to them.[snipped]

I've seen ABDLs with this take at varying levels. Yours would be one of the higher levels of deference I have seen. I don't want to argue with you about it; you're happy. However, I am curious as to why you feel that way. My thoughts are that if I maintain behavior that it outwardly within the range of accepted norms, what's going on in my head is my own concern. I can't control what others think (nor do I wish to) and I think it's fair I get the same courtesy.

If I'm figuring in anyone's fantasies, they're welcome to it. If they want my participation, they should talk to me. If it's all in their heads and they can keep things polite, I don't see how it's any of my business. It seems to me that it's only a problem when we can't be satisfied with what we do for ourselves and require non-consentual participation. I just don't see that going about my business is requiring anyone's participation.

I'm glad they don't care. Hey bra, I used to live on Oahu. I was stupid to ever leave, no? Gotta go to work now. Take care my friend.

Yooda

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Trevor, Gotta go to work now, but.... to be continued.

Hey bra. I live Maui. Have a great. Day bra.

Trevor said:
I've seen ABDLs with this take at varying levels. Yours would be one of the higher levels of deference I have seen. I don't want to argue with you about it; you're happy. However, I am curious as to why you feel that way. My thoughts are that if I maintain behavior that it outwardly within the range of accepted norms, what's going on in my head is my own concern. I can't control what others think (nor do I wish to) and I think it's fair I get the same courtesy.

If I'm figuring in anyone's fantasies, they're welcome to it. If they want my participation, they should talk to me. If it's all in their heads and they can keep things polite, I don't see how it's any of my business. It seems to me that it's only a problem when we can't be satisfied with what we do for ourselves and require non-consentual participation. I just don't see that going about my business is requiring anyone's participation.

Perhaps I'm just not as confident that no one else would ever figure it out, or perhaps I'm not so good at concealing it. Personally I don't want anyone else to know, but those whom I choose to let know, and I don't want anyone else to have to even "guess" about any suspicious bulges.

For my own self, I can now only recall two specific incidents where I tried to discreetly wear a diaper in front of others, and this is what happened: As I recall, I left both incidents wondering whether or not I had been detected, with no sense of certainty on this. Afterwards I reasoned, "Do I want to have to always wonder in such cases, whether or not my relationship with so-and-so was negatively affected by my ‘little secret?'"

At that point shortly after these two particular incidents, I simply decided that I wanted to keep that element of uncertainty out of my work relationships and out of my normal social relationships. Personally, I would not want to accidentally detect any stranger or loose acquaintance practicing any aspect of their own fetish in front of me, or having to deceive me about whatever it was that they were doing (saying they were saying incontinent when they were not), so why should I expect that of them? I would feel like too much had been asked of me.

So I made that decision when I was in my 20s, and now approximately 40 years later, I don't regret it one bit. Others may make other decisions, and I can never know all of the variables that cause them to make their own decisions. So that was my decision, for whatever it may or may not be worth.

Yooda

PS: Personally, I feel that those of us who can carry on their lives as normally as possible, taking care not to offend anyone else around them regarding their "preference," make the best ambassadors for our kind. Personally, my sexuality is a part of my life that I like to keep as private as reasonably possible, and completely out of view of all but those who are the closest to me. The sexuality of others is also something I would just as soon not know about in most cases, any more than necessary. Perhaps that makes me a "stuck up prude," but hey, I do happen to like prunes very much!

Last edited:
Yooda said:
Perhaps I'm just not as confident that no one else would ever figure it out, or perhaps I'm not so good at concealing it. Personally I don't want anyone else to know, but those whom I choose to let know, and I don't want anyone else to have to even "guess" about any suspicious bulges.

For my own self, I can now only recall two specific incidents where I tried to discreetly wear a diaper in front of others, and this is what happened: As I recall, I left both incidents wondering whether or not I had been detected, with no sense of certainty on this. Afterwards I reasoned, "Do I want to have to always wonder in such cases, whether or not my relationship with so-and-so was negatively affected by my ‘little secret?'"

At that point shortly after these two particular incidents, I simply decided that I wanted to keep that element of uncertainty out of my work relationships and out of my normal social relationships. Personally, I would not want to accidentally detect any stranger or loose acquaintance practicing any aspect of their own fetish in front of me, or having to deceive me about whatever it was that they were doing (saying they were saying incontinent when they were not), so why should I expect that of them? I would feel like too much had been asked of me.

So I made that decision when I was in my 20s, and now approximately 40 years later, I don't regret it one bit. Others may make other decisions, and I can never know all of the variables that cause them to make their own decisions. So that was my decision, for whatever it may or may not be worth.

Yooda

PS: Personally, I feel that those of us who can carry on their lives as normally as possible, taking care not to offend anyone else around them regarding their "preference," make the best ambassadors for our kind. Personally, my sexuality is a part of my life that I like to keep as private as reasonably possible, and completely out of view of all but those who are the closest to me. The sexuality of others is also something I would just as soon not know about in most cases, any more than necessary. Perhaps that makes me a "stuck up prude," but hey, I do happen to like prunes very much!

Thanks for the explanation. I can see how it makes sense. For some time, outside of fantasies, I didn't really want to wear around others. It's a sexual thing for me and I didn't usually wear for longer than a few hours, making it easier to avoid the discomfort of being horny and nervous around others. Over time, without really trying to, I found it was easier to wear for longer periods. I hovered around a couple days as the maximum for a long time, which made it easy to avoid work when I felt like wearing longer. Eventually, the two-day barrier broke and it seemed like longer and longer periods were easy and desirable. I'd probably attribute this to meeting more ABDLs and socializing more in diapers. Adding a social aspect to diapers extended their appeal, although I felt like I had to be careful of letting them become mundane.

I'm sure I've probably inadvertently shown off my diapers a time or two to random folks. I'm pretty cautious about work, friends, and family but my personal enjoyment of unbroken periods of wearing goaded me to push past what I think were fears that were largely without basis. There is always a chance of discovery if you're wearing in public but it can be reduced to a very low level, particularly if you're mindful and at ease. I don't think anyone should be doing anything they don't want to do but if they do really want to wear in public, the risk is manageable.

No problem,

Thanks for the understanding. I guess we each have our different comfort levels, and just like being an ABDL, who knows why? I'll be darned if I really knew why I even wear diapers in the first place, let alone why I only wear them maybe a few short whiles each week. My theory: Probably to keep my ego from pumping my head up with hot air! I know I can get "full of myself" a lot faster than I can fill a diaper, and I'd rather be a kinder ABDL, than a regular SOB, going around with some kind of a "holier than thou" attitude. (Please let me know if I ever do that around here, but something tells me I don't need to tell you that!)

Yooda

Mangers are typically used as part of a nativity scene. My workplace employs people of many religions and as such does not endorse any one particular holiday. Because of this, there are no mangers at my workplace.

I am feeling and doing what Trevor is doing. Same thinking.

Intrepid: Ah yes, but they might be discriminating against those who wear swadling clothes, one never knows....

Makena: We each do what we do, and I'm probably best off just making sure I do whatever I do as best I can. But when I've read about some ABDL's who got put in jail for overly flaunting their diapers, I think I can understand why they must have upset people that much, and it makes me feel all the more comfortable with my own mode of ABDL privacy. I guess as long as you're comfortable and they are comfortable, who's to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back