Managing on the go and around family/ freinds

LifeGoesOn223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'll start off by saying I am not incontinent however have been down a realm of exploration with daily wearing no matter the situations to get a better grasp of those who are legitimatly incontinent to some degree.

I am just wondering what you guys and gals carry out and about *in a backpack* and what you do when the time for changes etc come. Do you use powders, creams etc. And what do you do for home? Do you use barrier creams, powders, do you push the limit of your aids more when at home, what's your skin care routine look like. Thanks for replying in advance I appreciate you ☺️

Reactions: Diprs2 and Neroforte
One of the true advantages of this site is that you can read back into the far past of each Forum and obtain the information you are seeking. Everything you are looking to understand and/or want clarity regarding can be easily found by simply reading back. Yes, it requires time, but you will find the journey eye-opening and with hope will bring you a depth of understanding of what the majority of us are faced with.

For those who are not incontinent, but want to attempt to experience it, please understand that it is not our want to be incontinent, as a result of medical issues that have commonly brought us to this point. The vast majority would have wanted not to be incontinent as there are zero days off, no holidays or vacations as being incontinent is a real life reality 24/7/365.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, DLPeakOut, queerpeanut and 5 others
Yes, and IC isn't free like the toilet (water is still relatively cheap).

Reactions: Diprs2, Neroforte, CheshireCat and 1 other person
The only time I carry extra diapers with me is when I will be overnighting. As I have said in other places I chase cars for a Car rental co. / leasing. yes, I do wet my diapers during the day but it is usually dribbling or so. When I stop for lunch or whenever I try using the toilet and do go a lot using the toilet. I think because of the way I sit in the cars things bent and squished around inside my diapers I believe this puts pressure on things as by the time I get out of the car and get into the toilet and undo everything I am usually dripping into the toilet and it takes just a second or two to get things going. I say this as I have no problems waking up in the morning with a very full wet diaper. And as I sit here writing this I have wet my diaper with no notice. As for being round family or friends read the above or some of my other posts.

Reactions: Diprs2, DLPeakOut, Neroforte and 1 other person
I am allowed to dress up as Mummy when not in nappy x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Diprs2
It's only a teenage girl dress I'm wearing I'm 40 but going out still nappy underneath mistress take me to Barbie film with other girls looking at me xx

Reactions: Diprs2
Any time I travel I have my backpack. Pretty much anytime I am at a friend’s house, it’s only for a day or two, so my backpack is also where I have extra clothes and such, so it’s not as obvious. But, I’m sure people have wondered why I often go to the washroom with my backpack…perhaps someone will ask, and if they do, I will tell them. I just don’t try to advertise :)

Reactions: Diprs2, Teddy02, DLPeakOut and 2 others
HalMidLife said:
Any time I travel I have my backpack. Pretty much anytime I am at a friend’s house, it’s only for a day or two, so my backpack is also where I have extra clothes and such, so it’s not as obvious. But, I’m sure people have wondered why I often go to the washroom with my backpack…perhaps someone will ask, and if they do, I will tell them. I just don’t try to advertise :)
When I stayed at a remote cabin, I was always the first in the morning to go to the outhouse with my laptop bag of "supplies", and the last at night again with the laptop bag. Nobody asked me what the bag was for because they probably already made their own conclusions, without any judgement.

• Love
Reactions: Reward, AshtonFreecss, HalMidLife and 1 other person
LifeGoesOn223 said:
I'll start off by saying I am not incontinent however have been down a realm of exploration with daily wearing no matter the situations to get a better grasp of those who are legitimatly incontinent to some degree.

I am just wondering what you guys and gals carry out and about *in a backpack* and what you do when the time for changes etc come. Do you use powders, creams etc. And what do you do for home? Do you use barrier creams, powders, do you push the limit of your aids more when at home, what's your skin care routine look like. Thanks for replying in advance I appreciate you ☺️
Personally, not much. I keep 2 spares with me through the day with some wipes. that’s about it. If i’m going overnight, To a full day event or on a trip is when i bring/ carry more. Being Ic, it’s not full floods of pee, but small amounts over time. (it can change from person to person but that’s me) I use barrier creams, No powders (they are awful and get on everything). if i need to change in public, i just go to a bathroom. Places like Cvs, and fast food restaurants usually have single occupancy bathrooms which help a lot, but if it’s a stall bathroom, oh well. For skincare, i always make sure i “air out” a little bit in the morning and evening. i do this by sitting on the toilet for about 10-15 minutes and try to wash down the area in the shower as well 2-3 times a day. if i’m out all day, wipes will work but not for extended periods longer than 12-24 hours. For pushing the limits of my aids at home, i’ll never get to the end. I do use megamaxes with a booster if i’m home or in the dorm all day. can last a solid 10 hours; however if i have a bm or just get uncomfortable i will change. dealing with a rash while not being able to stop the use of a adult brief is the worse experience ever. If you want to wear for an experience and test your personal limit, i’ll suggest take a flight without TSA pre check. Just glad that’s not how everyone treats it. If you have anything else, just let me know.

Reactions: Diprs2, daylight and Edgewater
Back