Man dressed as a bunny girl

Sissyleslie said:
There used to be a company in the UK called "Apres Noir" who used to do feminine clothing for men. One of their products was a Bunny-girl outfit. (Sadly, the company has long since closed down).

I am seriously considering buying a Bunny-girl outfit, but it might have to wait until Christmas.
I remember Apres Noir. Very sexy nightiesas I recall.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I used to have their mail order catalogue and enjoyed looking at all the wonderful clothing inside it.

:D yes. Me too! Haha.

Ah yes those catalog wishing well pictures and illustrations of the marvelous fabulous unmentionables - only for the
adults to peruse - but for those coming of age catch a fleeting glance and the whole of pandora's box opens to a new chapter !
Sears Montgomery Wards Victoria's Secret Fredericks of Hollywood and a host of others - WOW eye opening adventures !

But fear not the internet has more revealing adventures with maybe a flicker of age restrictions in some cases.
The former unmentionables now become the talk of the town with an eye full of their own !
Nothing left for the imagination except what your own imagination can conjure up in a dream state.

Reactions: Sissyleslie, LucyMarie and Angelapinks
Sixty years ago, I had a hidden cache of Playboy magazines. I always wanted a Bunny suit .

Reactions: LucyMarie and Angelapinks
Seasonedcitizen said:
Sixty years ago, I had a hidden cache of Playboy magazines. I always wanted a Bunny suit .
I made my own back when I was in my 20's and 125 lbs. A shiny pink leotard, white fury pom pom tail and some cardboard glittery rabbit ears worn over top of shiny white tights. Also a black velvet bow tie & black shiny Mary Jane heels. Wish I could have taken a photo back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sissyleslie
Back