Man barred from seeing his kids for having fetish for wearing adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: AlexTerino
This is why I support open activism.

This was covered a few weeks ago, look a little deeper and the man has repeatedly brought his children to business deals involving kink and nappies
Would constantly wear openly around the home, and would test his luck out in public by picking up his kids from school wearing
ALSO
they have a recorded history of having sessions with a psych regarding his sexual attraction to nappies and age play
Forcing your lifestyle on anyone, let alone your own kids is wrong, there is alot of trauma that can develop from this kind of activity, and " making nappies/ ageplay normal" in society isnt the way to go..
Is it okay to be an AB/DL in a responsible and consenting setting... Yes
Is exposing minors or those non consenting to your kink/fetish acceptable?
NO
In this case, throw the book at him and get another bad egg out of our community...
Sources:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joules, Freddie07601, Deleted member 39574 and 7 others
SmolPupprrito said:
This was covered a few weeks ago, look a little deeper and the man has repeatedly brought his children to business deals involving kink and nappies
Would constantly wear openly around the home, and would test his luck out in public by picking up his kids from school wearing
ALSO
they have a recorded history of having sessions with a psych regarding his sexual attraction to nappies and age play
Forcing your lifestyle on anyone, let alone your own kids is wrong, there is alot of trauma that can develop from this kind of activity, and " making nappies/ ageplay normal" in society isnt the way to go..
Is it okay to be an AB/DL in a responsible and consenting setting... Yes
Is exposing minors or those non consenting to your kink/fetish acceptable?
NO
In this case, throw the book at him and get another bad egg out of our community...
Sources:
Well shit... I stand corrected... in that case the judge did the right thing.

Seriously when people publish stories about these things vetifiable details and context are always required. The OP's article had none of that. Journalism is in the diaper pail these days.

Last edited:
ZetaSonic said:
This is why I support open activism.
On further review, f*** him.

Reactions: Freddie07601, SmolPupprrito and Hemix
I had a different reading of that judgement. The judge's decision was based almost entirely on the expert testimony of a single psychologist whose position was that the public nature of the man's ABDL home business (since the man's name was publicly tied to his business) would create greater psychological harm to his children than the act of separating those children from a parent that the expert admitted was an otherwise good father. The expert insisted on classifying Abdl as paraphilia (i.e. entirety sexual), and felt that the dad's position that this really shouldn't be a big deal was naive. The expert was worried what would happen if, say, one of the child's peers discovered the nature of the man's business/"lifestyle" (apparently the man's identity and ties to his business were easily Google-able).

I'm not saying the defendant didn't cross any lines, and I'm not even saying that the judge made the wrong ruling. I'm just saying that after reading the full ruling, I'm not ready to toss this guy to the wolves.

I was particularly disturbed by the export's suggestion that the defendant enter behavior modification therapy. I've never known any of those types of therapies to be anything other than sadistic and ineffective. The fact that this expert insisted on classifying Abdl as 100% sexual and suggested behavior modification therapy as being a viable solution really makes me question whether this expert was really an expert in this field.

Reactions: Bbyjoan, TheDiaperdStoner and Hemix
The point is that it will not help us with public acceptance of the ABDLs :eek:

Reactions: VanHelsing and Deleted member 39574
I hope the decision was actually made based on the best interests of the children. The guy's ABDL interests should have had nothing to do it with unless they had a direct and real impact on his children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad not being able to see your children because of a diaper, this kind of news makes me hate diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back