Status
Not open for further replies.

DL4L1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anybody have any comparisons of this to the newer parent's choice size 7's?

I've never used parents choice but I have tried the mama bear 7's and honestly they fit kinda meh. Either the tabs break easily or the sides of the back slowly fall apart. I can easily fit 4-5t pull ups to get an idea on my sizing.

PinkAndLittle said:
I've never used parents choice but I have tried the mama bear 7's and honestly they fit kinda meh. Either the tabs break easily or the sides of the back slowly fall apart. I can easily fit 4-5t pull ups to get an idea on my sizing.
Hmmm, okie dokes, thank you. Since they're relatively cheap, I may still try for myself, was just hoping I could find someone who had tried both

The new parents choice are no good. As far as I know dollar general hasn’t changed their size 7 and cuties size 7 are good as well

Reactions: BigKid25
Unless there has been another parents choice update since I tried them earlier this year, the mama bears are MUCH better, parents choice switched to the kind of tapes that don’t stretch at all whereas I can get the mama bears on comfortably (I have a 28” waist)

Reactions: pampersguy827
dancerboy said:
Unless there has been another parents choice update since I tried them earlier this year, the mama bears are MUCH better, parents choice switched to the kind of tapes that don’t stretch at all whereas I can get the mama bears on comfortably (I have a 28” waist)
Thank you so much, I have a bag ordered, I'll update when they come in

So the order came in today and I'm loving it, they are bigger than the parent's choice far and quite a bit softer, love both as they "fit" really well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back