(Male) I’ve become obsessed how I’m “pointed” at night, and it’s driving me bonkers.

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wear diapers 24/7 and I am an especially heavy wetter at night. Been that way for many years. I dont know when it started but I’ve developed a habit that’s almost OCD-like about making sure I my boy part points point down and towards the center of my diaper before I doze off. If I sense I’m pointing anywhere but strait down, even just a few degrees left or right, I worry about the increased risk of leaks, and I will adjust myself down there. The problem is, of course, that it ALWAYS moves around.

The most frustrating thing is that leaks aren’t that big of a deal. I have a bed pad under my sheets. And when I do leak, I just change clothes and sheets and diaper and I’m good to go.

I suspect the money is “exposure therapy” like any other bad habit or phobia or whatever. But I’m wondering if anyone else gets obsessive with how they are pointed at night, and what works for them?

Reactions: SimCo, dous, DIAPERBOY920 and 1 other person
I also make sure im pointing down but it's out of your control when you're sleeping even if your diaper is tight

I use a mattress protector & a washable soaker pad under me
I don't wear PJs so if I should leak it's just the soaker pad I have to wash and my bedding is good to go

You could add a booster pad for extra absorbency while you sleep
make sure the leg gaurds are all standing up before you put your diaper on
this will really help stop leaks
I wear an Abena L4 with tranquility booster pad and I might leak a few times a year. They are really good and can pee in basically any direction. Now your situation might vary of course as everyone is different and we all void at different rates
dribbles while you sleep is way easier to control than a firehose type release

are you leaking out the sides? or the top?

Reactions: Pino and Lethdale
I mainly a right hand pointer but as sparky says “when we’re asleep it’s got a mind of its own “
I wet in the first few hours of sleep so later pees are more in my control but I do still leak some times

SparkyDog said:
I also make sure im pointing down but it's out of your control when you're sleeping even if your diaper is tight

I use a mattress protector & a washable soaker pad under me
I don't wear PJs so if I should leak it's just the soaker pad I have to wash and my bedding is good to go

You could add a booster pad for extra absorbency while you sleep
make sure the leg gaurds are all standing up before you put your diaper on
this will really help stop leaks
I wear an Abena L4 with tranquility booster pad and I might leak a few times a year. They are really good and can pee in basically any direction. Now your situation might vary of course as everyone is different and we all void at different rates
dribbles while you sleep is way easier to control than a firehose type release

are you leaking out the sides? or the top?
You only wear your diaper at night time, no pj's? You must live in the southern hemisphere. Here in Socal, I run my space heater at night.

theancientmariner said:
You only wear your diaper at night time, no pj's? You must live in the southern hemisphere. Here in Socal, I run my space heater at night.
I definitely do not
it's currently -12C here in my part of Canada
I wear a Tshirt & diaper to bed and sleep just fine
heat set to 17c
During day I have diaper + pants & shirt on

@SparkyDog @theancientmariner I am always too warm when I sleep. It doesn’t matter the season, love sleeping cold, with a fan on. I can’t tolerate sleeping with plastic pants on, because that would help a lot with my anxieties about nights time leaks.

enthusi said:
@SparkyDog @theancientmariner I am always too warm when I sleep. It doesn’t matter the season, love sleeping cold, with a fan on. I can’t tolerate sleeping with plastic pants on, because that would help a lot with my anxieties about nights time leaks.
Sparky et al needs a cat or two, to add to the warmth at night. 😁

Reactions: Pino and NorthwestDiaperDude
slimjiminy said:
My kitty agrees with that notion.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
slimjiminy said:
id be way way too warm 🥵

Reactions: slimjiminy
SparkyDog said:
I definitely do not
it's currently -12C here in my part of Canada
I wear a Tshirt & diaper to bed and sleep just fine
heat set to 17c
During day I have diaper + pants & shirt on
That's 10 degrees below freezing!🥶

Edit: I should've looked at your avatar haha!

Last edited:
theancientmariner said:
That's 10 degrees below freezing!🥶
we freeze at 0 here so it's 12 degrees below 😉
next week we are getting a cold snap of - 35c and will feel even colder with the wind

SparkyDog said:
next week we are getting a cold snap of - 35c and will feel even colder with the wind
Time to migrate to the south lil birdie haha🦅

theancientmariner said:
Time to migrate to the south lil birdie haha🦅
Im actually quite happy up here
also don't handle the heat well
wearing diapers while it's hot is very uncomfortable

Reactions: wetnights
SparkyDog said:
Im actually quite happy up here
also don't handle the heat well
wearing diapers while it's hot is very uncomfortable
Not really for me. I still do it. A/C really helps. Also if it's super hot, I'll go outside to the water hose and douse myself in water and go back inside. With the swamp cooler on, it cools me better.

It's only recently that I have been able to point down, up was always a big problem but with age (and I would like to think wisdom 😁) comes a certain calming down at night with less erections making things point up.
It is now nice to fully use a nightime Nappy and not just one part of it!

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920 and theancientmariner
Napincolove said:
It's only recently that I have been able to point down, up was always a big problem but with age (and I would like to think wisdom 😁) comes a certain calming down at night with less erections making things point up.
It is now nice to fully use a nightime Nappy and not just one part of it!
I wonder how the ladies even use their whole diapers. They can't point you like we can.

SparkyDog said:
Well, if it goes to -40º, it won't matter if C or F. 😁

Reactions: SparkyDog
enthusi said:
I wear diapers 24/7 and I am an especially heavy wetter at night. Been that way for many years. I dont know when it started but I’ve developed a habit that’s almost OCD-like about making sure I my boy part points point down and towards the center of my diaper before I doze off. If I sense I’m pointing anywhere but strait down, even just a few degrees left or right, I worry about the increased risk of leaks, and I will adjust myself down there. The problem is, of course, that it ALWAYS moves around.

The most frustrating thing is that leaks aren’t that big of a deal. I have a bed pad under my sheets. And when I do leak, I just change clothes and sheets and diaper and I’m good to go.

I suspect the money is “exposure therapy” like any other bad habit or phobia or whatever. But I’m wondering if anyone else gets obsessive with how they are pointed at night, and what works for them?
Take a pad or 2 baby diapers wrap it around ur junk then put your diaper on as normal try lying on your stomach no leaks

Reactions: Napincolove
furry121 said:
Take a pad or 2 baby diapers wrap it around ur junk then put your diaper on as normal try lying on your stomach no leaks
Do you punch holes in the baby diapers?

Not a doc sobe careful, but... Chastity cage might hold it in place? Some even have tube like a catheter. ( again, be safe and careful, follow directions). I cant find one that fits, but its an idea. No im not bragging, not a giant!

Reactions: DIAPERBOY920
Back