Male chastity devices

HumanFly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

I just saw a video on the channel "K Huck" which is by a guy who wears diapers because of the results of cancer surgery and he and his wife were talking about using a chastity device (a 'cage' like the CB-3000) to keep the penis pointing downwards, especially during the night when an erection could lead to it being pointed up and this resulting in leaks. It's been a problem for me lately; fastening the bottom tabs on something like an Abena L4 helps but doesn't prevent it completely.

Has anyone else tried this? I'm not talking about using it for any kind of fetish, purely for practical purposes.

Reactions: LilBubba88
HumanFly said:
Hi everyone,

I just saw a video on the channel "K Huck" which is by a guy who wears diapers because of the results of cancer surgery and he and his wife were talking about using a chastity device (a 'cage' like the CB-3000) to keep the penis pointing downwards, especially during the night when an erection could lead to it being pointed up and this resulting in leaks. It's been a problem for me lately; fastening the bottom tabs on something like an Abena L4 helps but doesn't prevent it completely.

Has anyone else tried this? I'm not talking about using it for any kind of fetish, purely for practical purposes.

A rather less extreme method for me is to use a washable bamboo booster pad (18"×6") snugged tight over my penis pointing down, with my 4 tab nappy on tightly over that.
This works well if like me you are not erect when fitting.
I find that if I get an erection like this, it is kept down and quickly goes away. Also the booster does a great job of absorbing and spreading wetness far more efficiently and leak free.
Also as an AB the bulk is pretty great too.
A cage is/can be uncomfortable ( the whole point of one) with zero flexibility, it's also more likely to lead to a UTI without serious daily maintenance (clean, clean and clean again) especially if it is a catheter type.

Reactions: WillFord384
I wouldn't suggest it for that purpose. I used to regularly wear one and have been through many different models over the years. They are not meant to contain an erection, they are meant to prevent them. When you get an erection the device starts to push away from your body and pull on the testicles causing a fair bit of discomfort as if someone is squeezing them quite firmly as well as the ring pulling your skin giving a unpleasant burning rash sensation. All of this is worse for morning wood. Now that I am incontinent I feel like it is worse due to the skin being in a hot and wet environment on a regular basis.

Reactions: Traveller and WillFord384
ChristopherRichard said:
A rather less extreme method for me is to use a washable bamboo booster pad (18"×6") snugged tight over my penis pointing down, with my 4 tab nappy on tightly over that.
This works well if like me you are not erect when fitting.
I find that if I get an erection like this, it is kept down and quickly goes away. Also the booster does a great job of absorbing and spreading wetness far more efficiently and leak free.
Also as an AB the bulk is pretty great too.
A cage is/can be uncomfortable ( the whole point of one) with zero flexibility, it's also more likely to lead to a UTI without serious daily maintenance (clean, clean and clean again) especially if it is a catheter type.
I actually found that wearing the cloth nappies I bought from Blankencare (now discontinued, though they do have a more limited adult range available again) did the job just as well because it could be pulled tight and fitted close enough to stop it getting pointed upwards. I have this problem mostly with a disposable.

Reactions: WillFord384
HumanFly said:
I actually found that wearing the cloth nappies I bought from Blankencare (now discontinued, though they do have a more limited adult range available again) did the job just as well because it could be pulled tight and fitted close enough to stop it getting pointed upwards. I have this problem mostly with a disposable.
Yep, that's me overnight. I'm not IC but am AB and wear 24/7, so I do take wearing seriously.
The boosters I use form tightly arround my bits inside my day nappies (disposables) especially after the first wet, they do the same job as cloth nappies tightly pinned on (inc erection control!).
The boosters are from Amazon UK. Should be similar spec everywhere?

HumanFly said:
Hi everyone,

I've experimented with chastity devices for the same practical reason, and I haven't found one that works.

However, I use various methods to stay pointing down at night because this makes diapers work a lot better. In fact it means I can sometimes wear something cheap like a drug store pullup and get all the absorbency I need, when if I had been pointing up or all around the diaper would have leaked right away.

The simplest approach is to stuff a wad of cloth down from the top of the diaper, for instance a cloth booster folded in half.

A more secure way is to put one's penis into some kind of tube pointing down. I have a few parts from wearable urinals that work great for this. There are many different sizes and shapes. To get into such a tube you can put on an adhesive condom catheter and use that to pull through. This has the side effect of keeping your skin from rubbing against the sides of the tube. With that setup and a reasonably tight diaper nothing is going to move all night and you'll make very efficient use of your diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Traveller
i don’t really think that’s necessary... if the diaper is put on correctly and maybe a little tighter than usual for the night the penis shouldn’t be able to go up

Reactions: Traveller
I do not understand why this thread is on the Incontinence Forum, despite the video.

And please read the banner at the top of every Incontinence Forum web page.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePendulum
HumanFly said:
Hi everyone,

Just a friendly piece of advice. Preventing nightly erections can lead to atrophy.
Taking hormone blockers (to prevent testosterone production) and estradiol, the thing down there has completely stopped growing hard.
For me it's a huge relief, since I'm trans, and I've never liked what I have, and always had a deep hatred for unwanted erections.
But the result is that it's gotten significantly smaller (again I don't mind, at all).
So morning wood is actually your body making sure that tissue is fully usable at all times. If you prevent this at night, you need to make sure to compensate during the day.

CheshireCat said:
I do not understand why this thread is on the Incontinence Forum, despite the video.

And please read the banner at the top of every Incontinence Forum web page.
Came here to say the exact same thing.

Just wear a tighter diaper that works for me 🤷🏿

NinaAlex said:
Just a friendly piece of advice. Preventing nightly erections can lead to atrophy.
Taking hormone blockers (to prevent testosterone production) and estradiol, the thing down there has completely stopped growing hard.
For me it's a huge relief, since I'm trans, and I've never liked what I have, and always had a deep hatred for unwanted erections.
But the result is that it's gotten significantly smaller (again I don't mind, at all).
So morning wood is actually your body making sure that tissue is fully usable at all times. If you prevent this at night, you need to make sure to compensate during the day.
To me it's more about making sure the penis doesn't change position (so as to prevent top/side leaks) and get trapped pointing upwards than preventing the erection itself. Sadly most of the devices available are targeted at the latter.

Reactions: satinbottom
Chastity devices are a racket in my opinion. They are don't have a purpose other than aesthetic ones. Just use diapers and panties to keep from masturbating. Tickles!!

side2.png

Back