Mainly poll for those here who are also furries (but feel free also if you just want to participate)

Do you sometimes wish that you could live as your fursona full time regardless diapered or not?

• Yes (diapers all the time)

Votes: 55 41.7%
  • Yes (diapers most the time)

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Yes (diapered occassionally)

Votes: 30 22.7%
  • Yes (undiapered)

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Somewhat no

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Maybe/Notsure

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
I recently bought a Charizard Kirigumi and it makes me very very happy because I can wear it at home, around my parents, and friends, and even in public. other people love it and I love the way it looks and feels, and how childish it is.

You see, in general, I'm less babyish than most abdls... I don't really feel like I have a little side or anything like that, I'm just who I am so I'm very proud of anything about me that is little. and if I had the body of my fursona that would make me feel extra special. Socially, I don't think I can hug whoever I want, sit in people's laps, ask for changes, or use a diaper whenever I want even if I can do lots of babyish things around the right people largely because my little side is pretty mild and just a regular part of my personality. having the body of my fursona wouldn't change anything about me mentally... but people would treat me differently because of my looks and I could look at the world and physically do things I just couldn't before. It would let me be my most authentic self. I guess I worry that as an adult human, I couldn't play the part of a baby in a real-life roleplay situation and therefore wouldn't get the sort of automatic, passive, and casual babying that I want.

Reactions: mistykitty and Cottontail
In a heartbeat. I live as my fursona anyways; she's a direct reflection of me while also being where I set my goals for how I wanna be/feel/etc too. Even though I make my human body like hers if she was human, I don't like having a human body and would rather be an anthropomorphic snow leopard 1000% of the time. I chose diapers all the time and undiapered because of both the way my U-IC works and because I would still rather be her even if it didn't include diapers.

Reactions: mistykitty and Dragon64
My furry side is split between babyfur and non-babyfur interests. Both fursonas are something I wish I could be.
My babyfur fursona, if I could be him, I would want to be in diapers or pull-ups most of the time.
My non-babyfur fursona I would not want diapered.

Reactions: mistykitty
My Fursona is a Caitian Lower Decks Engineering Technician in diapers 24/7 on a Federation Starship.

Absolutely! But being a switch it allows me to be little at more special times and having it much more special when I slip suddenly or triggered by something. Being little all the time as nice as it is me being a switch has the advantage that little time is more special, padded or not

Back