Luvs Size 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kratox said:
Just a heads up I've been looking around about these and on both amazon and walmart they have a size chart that shows the size 7.

More than likely its still coming out but probably later on. Part of me wonders if sales of size 7 are starting to increase seeing as how like every brand has one now. If so there might be hope for a true size 8 in the coming years, but I doubt it would get designs, seeing as how a true size 8 would be a adult xs/s.
View attachment 71202
Kinda funny how size 4 kinda overlaps sizes 5 & 6.

• Thinking
Reactions: Chosen and AJFan2020
12srepaid said:
yea I commented on that a while back when i was looking at weight percentiles and finding out what the actual pampers range cap was.

Mainly because I feel weight ranges are not a good estimate and the whole 41+ lb is a little silly of a measurement to go by. Like they designed the product so they know what its limits are just put it on the product xD

it was this huge chart I made:

Reactions: 12srepaid
FootiePJ said:
No, size 7 baby diapers don't fit me. I have to use ConvertUps to get them to fit.
What are convertups?

Reactions: Chosen
12srepaid said:
Really, sizes 4 and up are all made for the same/similar age range, just different sizes for differently shaped kids. It’s not uncommon to say, see a pair of 3 year olds where one is wearing a size 4 and the other is wearing a size 7. Just depends on the build of the body.

• Thinking
Reactions: barchi, Chosen and 12srepaid
PaddedBrony said:
Really, sizes 4 and up are all made for the same/similar age range, just different sizes for differently shaped kids. It’s not uncommon to say, see a pair of 3 year olds where one is wearing a size 4 and the other is wearing a size 7. Just depends on the build of the body.
Yes, I understand that. I just saw it as interesting.

The same thing happened last year with the Huggies size 7. They showed up on Meijer about two months before they actually showed up in the store. I have hope! I am one of those people that a lot of ABDLs look down and because I don’t actually like adult diapers. I just use extenders to “fit” in baby diapers. I also have a very small bladder, so it works for me. As a teen once I wasn’t able to squeeze into a diaper anymore I actually went quite a while without wearing…until I mastered making extenders and was able to make size 6 and 7 work for me. I would just as soon stop wearing than to only wear adult diapers. For this reason I am genuinely excited about having more variety with my size 7s. I already love the expanded variety being offered over the last few years.

Reactions: Pup, Chosen, pampersguy827 and 2 others
In all honesty, I think that the size 7 luvs are going to be a homerun for P&G. Luvs are extremely popular already due to their lower price. They will be the most affordable size 7 brand-name diaper. Luvs, despite being cheaper, is a brand that parents recognize and will likely trust more than store brand 7s.

Reactions: Chosen, pampersguy827, FudgedInLuvs and 1 other person
SoccerKara said:
Looks like Luvs may finally be coming out with size 7?? Appears to show at Meijer now, though not in stock.

View attachment 69440
Why do they have a baby on a size 7 diaper package? this always confused me because it should be a 7 to 9 year old on the package of a true size 7 diaper. i remember being in elementary school and there were classmates who wet the bed at age 8/9 and wore Pampers baby diapers size XL.

Last edited:
grst said:
In all honesty, I think that the size 7 luvs are going to be a homerun for P&G. Luvs are extremely popular already due to their lower price. They will be the most affordable size 7 brand-name diaper. Luvs, despite being cheaper, is a brand that parents recognize and will likely trust more than store brand 7s.
The Dollar General Gentle Steps Size 7 are really good, but Luvs is a great bargain brand name diaper.

XLdiapers said:
Why do they have a baby on a size 7 diaper package? this always confused me because it should be a 7 to 9 year old on the package of a true size 7 diaper. i remember being in elementary school and there were classmates who wet the bed at age 8/9 and wore Pampers baby diapers size XL.
Somewhat true. My cousin has an 8 year old that wears size 6 and 7 diapers all the time. He actually prefers them over pull ups. Keep in mind he is skinny for his age.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and 12srepaid
bugguy6970 said:
Somewhat true. My cousin has an 8 year old that wears size 6 and 7 diapers all the time. He actually prefers them over pull ups. Keep in mind he is skinny for his age.
That's cool. If diapers didn't get such a bad rap from some parents and others. More people, even kids would say "So What!" & "Not a Big Deal.".

Is using the toilet a good thing? Yes! Should diapers be deemed as bad? No!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chosen, FudgedInLuvs and AJFan2020
XLdiapers said:
I believe that diapers should be.... Diapers! Not baby/toddler or adult/elderly, which is how it portrays to be.
I think diaper companies should reevaluate, and just make the best diapers they can make. Baby, Children, Teen, Adult, & Elderly.

Reactions: Chosen and AJFan2020
I'm ready for these to come out. Have a feeling they will just randomly show up on Amazon or Walmart one day without much fanfare.

I keep looking for them

Reactions: 12srepaid, hanzertas and Bp220
Does anyone remember a link posted a while back where a guy took 6 Huggies diapers and modified them into one adult diaper? If so, can you include the thread or link? Thanks in advance!

DiaperedMoo said:
We're going to be long dead before a true size 8 ever comes out lmao.
ABU has size 8. I'm more of a size 10, tho 😜

SoggyTyke said:
ABU has size 8. I'm more of a size 10, tho 😜
I know this is you being siIlly but I've always felt the size numbers should be:

Size 8 = S
Size 9 = M

Cause if they ever actually make a size small right now it would end up as Size 7 xD that or they will just have both size S and M listed as size 8.

• Haha
Reactions: SoggyTyke and Scott729
In ~2005 Meijer's website was also the first place I could find confirmation of the then new Pampers Cruisers Size 7!

Reactions: Chosen, grst and hanzertas
I reached out to Luvs on Facebook today and they said they expect Size 7 to hit stores sometime this spring.

• Love
Reactions: Chosen, JWolf, Nobu and 7 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back