[Visual] Pampers Sizes growth data chart (N-L/XL) (some adult products show for ref.)

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Was trying to see if I could see what number a adult pampers would get so was comparing the data to find a pattern if I could.I put it all visually on a data chart according to weight and age. Size 7 is on here but it should be ignored until updated cause I was not given the max weight on them like I was for size 5/6 when I asked.

What is funny is sizes 5 and 6 are just variants of size 4. Meaning the whole number scheme should be shifted down like 2 numbers, and they should rename size 5 and 6 to something like this; 4S, 4M, 4L.

Pretty much S/M is a true size 7 and L/XL is the true size 8.

The gray at the bottom is supposed to be adult sizes following depends products of S/M and L/XL. Since its in-between sizes.

It is interesting to see how much overlap there is with sizes and then you look at adult products and there are very little overlaps at all.
size_key.png
Pampers_growth_size_chart.png

Reactions: 12srepaid and CookieMonstah
Now that's a chart!

That had to have taken a mountain worth of time and effort to compile that chart. It's a very interesting to read though I must admit I don't understand the whole percentile thing, that must have been after my time as a child!

Reactions: NooNoo
KenworthW900b said:
That had to have taken a mountain worth of time and effort to compile that chart. It's a very interesting to read though I must admit I don't understand the whole percentile thing, that must have been after my time as a child!
Basically if you are in the 50th percentile. You are the average weight. If you are 90th percentile you weigh more than 90th of the people. Same applies to opposite side but you weigh less instead of more. Which is why some people can wear baby diapers longer than others.

Back