Status
Not open for further replies.

Mapboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Random question does anyone carry a reusable lunch bag or box to work or school and if so what does it look like. I carry a red lunch article zone
Lunch bag to work every day.

I carry a brown bag lunch to work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When I brought my lunch to work it is normally just thrown into a plastic bag lol. Unfortunately I'm terrible about actually eating the lunch I bring. My old job was positioned strategically next to some outstanding restaurants lol.

Nope. My lunch was a bannana. They already come in their own convenient case.

As a smaller baby, 2nd grade, I had a Gentle Ben lunch box. Some 3rd grader broke it for me. What a swell fellow. You can google Gentle Ben but it was a TV series about a boy and his grizzly bear. Ben the bear was cast in a nightmare nature-gone-wrong movie "Night of the Grizzly" and he starred in the Grizzly Adams show with a costar Dan Haggerty. Ben died about 10 years ago. Had a longer career than any of his co-stars.

The lunchbox, if it was still intact and in reasonably good shape would be worth more than $500. I think my mom paid a whole dollar for it.

I always eat take away food im not into lunch box eating....lol

LittleSissieJolie said:
The lunchbox, if it was still intact and in reasonably good shape would be worth more than $500. I think my mom paid a whole dollar for it.

I had a Superman, Roadrunner and a Scooby Doo one circa 1970's. You never think of hanging on to something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back