• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Love learning more about myself!

JamisonFTM

Caregiver/Boy, Spreading LOVE ❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hello all!
I am a DL who loves learning all about our community. Y'all have helped me out so much already, and I've never even introduced myself, so here we go...
I'm a 37, trans-male, middle and caregiver. I wear whenever I can, and love pushing my own comfort levels.
Thanks for all your support, helpful hints, and advice. It has made me feel more comfortable with myself and with exploring something I have always loved.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Lumos and ArcticBoy1457
Hey Jamison so nice to meet you! I'm very new to this community but it already seems so inviting! I hope one day I can be as comfortable with my abdl as you are

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction.

Hello and welcome @Jamison86 .
This community is very supportive and you will definitly learn something abput yourself, if you are active. Ask questions, tell your meanings and ofcourse have fun. 🦖🧸🙋

Hello and welcome aboard!

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Glad to be of service! :ROFLMAO:

Back