Losing control of urine

Jbo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m not sure if it’s normal or not but lately when I have to pee real bad the moment I start going into the restroom I start leaking bad, the other day at work , as I was getting ready to unzip and pee it started coming out in a steady stream and made me smell like pee all day. Last week as I was going into my home I starting peeing myself as I was walking into the door with no control. Is this just part of being middle aged or an impending problem?

Hi, goodmorning Jbo, I hope you are having a good Sunday morning.

Jbo said:
I’m not sure if it’s normal or not but lately when I have to pee real bad the moment I start going into the restroom I start leaking bad, the other day at work , as I was getting ready to unzip and pee it started coming out in a steady stream and made me smell like pee all day. Last week as I was going into my home I starting peeing myself as I was walking into the door with no control. Is this just part of being middle aged or an impending problem?
The best way to figure that out is to talk to your doctor and get a referral to a urologist. They will run some tests to see if there is a bigger issue or its age.

Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun, geka and 2 others
Jorelaxed said:
Hi, goodmorning Jbo, I hope you are having a good Sunday morning.
Well thank you very much jorelaxed!! Likewise, I hope your fall morning is as beautiful as it is by me!!

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Thanks😄😄😄 like Sparkydog said, I would do a doc's appt just to rule out any underlying problems.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Edgewater, geka and 1 other person
Very nice and chilly here in Vegas.

I love the c
Jorelaxed said:
Very nice and chilly here in Vegas.
I love the crisp cool fall morning's , where at in Vegas are you? I lived there for a year, I lived south of mandaly bay on Las Vegas blvd and serene ave.

That's how it started with me, except mine was due to spinal injury years ago.

Jorelaxed said:
That's how it started with me, except mine was due to spinal injury years ago.
Ok , how is your spine doing now? I hope your fully recovered!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Jbo said:
I love the c

I love the crisp cool fall morning's , where at in Vegas are you? I lived there for a year, I lived south of mandaly bay on Las Vegas blvd and serene ave.
I live in the area by Owens and Eastern ave.

Jbo said:
Ok , how is your spine doing now? I hope your fully recovered!!
Thanks!, I was able to regain mobility, still hurts during cold seasons

Oh yes, fall and winter are the best seasons in Vegas

Jorelaxed said:
I live in the area by Owens and Eastern ave.
Oh east side!

Better get a diaper on , I started wearing 24/7 2 years ago after 1 accident and a lot of very close calls , not good when you’re a truck driver

Reactions: flybaby, Edgewater, Jbo and 1 other person
Jbo said:
Oh east side!
yep, it's not as bad as people make it out to be, mostly families here, older buildings, waaaaaaay cheaper rents, better, homestyle food restaraunts

Jorelaxed said:
Oh yes, fall and winter are the best seasons in Vegas
Those summers are brutal! I worked for republic services driving a garbage truck when I lived there and was shocked at how brutally hot it got there. Your summers are like our winters, stay inside!!

metro has been doing an awesome job of police enforcement with troublemakers

NappiedTruckDriver said:
Better get a diaper on , I started wearing 24/7 2 years ago after 1 accident and a lot of very close calls , not good when you’re a truck driver
You are not liying, driving a truck is scary when have to pee . When I drink water it runs right thru me and I’m literally squeezing my junk to prevent wetting myself all day.

• Sad
Jorelaxed said:
metro has been doing an awesome job of police enforcement with troublemakers
Good we need them police officers here to help out in Chicago!!

This year got up to 117+ degrees

Back