Looking Younger Than You Are

MiddleJacob said:
It kind of sucks that I don't get asked my age for alcohol purchases. Just a few years ago at Costco, I got carded and the sweet woman told me something like I she would card me anytime. Maybe she was just being sweet. I found a picture of me when I was an actual Middle with a total bowl-cut. It looks pretty much like me but I'm a little thinner and a man now.
Some times I think the person asking for ID just wants to know how old I really am . Standing there dressed in toddler clothing giggling . 😉😊❤️

• Haha
Reactions: Jaseinfantlist35 and PadPhilosopher
LittleAndAlone said:
My hair is starting to get long again after I buzz cut it again last year and started over. Actively looking at keratin treatment to make it straight and shiny and find an actual salon stylist and not just a 10 minute trim place.

What I'm going for is similar to what you'd call a bowl cut with the outer layer being all from the top long and straight in all directions, but without the bowl rim. Straight across at the brow line, sloping downward over the temples, a little triangular patch at the side burn area and then back up and over the top half of the ears before blending in with the back. Then razor cut the ends all around to give it a toothy edge.

Think classic 80s/90s boys hair cut. 🥰

Thinking how to explain what I want without just straight out saying I want a kid's/boy's hair cut. Because I can find examples of men's styles with all kinds of extreme bowl cuts and other aggressive crazy styles but I can only find examples of children's hair cuts for what I want. 😂
I’ve copied images on my phone I’ve found on line to show my lady hair dresser what I want done . Can’t find the little Boy cut so I show a girls hair style and she does a fantastic job . I’ve been told often my hair is so thick it’s like a little girls hair and curly to . Some years ago I asked for a perm and when she got done ( over a hour ) I looked at myself and flat broke out laughing . Who’s that ? 😉😊❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Funny story, about a month back my MOM(!) got carded, and she's turning sixty (60) this year... I'm pretty sure we look like siblings to most onlookers... One time she was mistaken for my spouse and we still joke about that. When I call her mom in public I sometimes wonder how many people mistake us for a CGL (Caregiver Little) couple... I mean they'd be half right... I am a Little

Last edited:
BobaFettish said:
Most people never guess my age correctly.
I've had people younger than me tell me "when you get to be my age..." and in my head I'm think I was your age about 10 or so years ago.

I use to work at a major social media company. My first day I'm excited, I'm working for this major social media company! The next day I'm thinking I might be the oldest person here. The third day my team was talking about sporting events that we didn't see when it happened, and only thought videos, streaming and such. They assumed I was close to their ages. When I did the math in my head, I realized they thought I was maybe barely 30. I learned if I don't talk about my love of 80s music, they couldn't tell. Eventually someone asked me straight out. I showed them I was almost 50 at the time.

I'll be 52 this summer.

I think being a Little keeps my soul/energy/vibe younger.
I agree my little side keeps me young at heart!! Even as arthritis is taking hold at 62, I still feel much younger much of the time. My baby side started as a way to cope with all I was experiencing physically at a very young age. Disaccosiating back to around eighteen months helped me deal with the surgeries, the braces I wore, and the extreme bullying I experienced.
Now my inner baby helps me deal with the "ravages of age," and helps keep me going.

I've been guessed young pretty consistently for the last 15 years or so. I'm now 40, but if you weren't looking closely enough to notice my gray, you might think I was 30. I don't think that will last much longer, though. Oh well. Only real downside of that might be getting called a cradle robber, because it looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time with a woman not too far from my age who looks 22. 😆

Last edited:
I'll be 70 in a couple months. Any thought about looking young for my age would border on needing therapy.
Now look like a train wreck? I could do that. Maybe Thomas the Tank has a bad train wreck......

• Sad
Back