Looking for vinyl plastic pants with a wider elastics and wider crotch size.

CrossfireHurricane

longtime complete incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Looking for vinyl plastic pants with wider elastics and wider crotch size. The usual size of the elastics around the legs often pinch or cut my legs. I know there a few but often they are thin between the crotch. Mostly I use plastic pants (not PUL - they weep with a heavy, wet diaper) while sleeping. I use Abena with a quality booster when I'm sleeping but when I wear plastic pants (vinyl) the elastics around my legs and waist can pinch or cut my skin. Anyone know where to find these?

Reactions: MegaLugia and Edgewater
CrossfireDiaperHurricane said:
Looking for vinyl plastic pants with wider elastics and wider crotch size. The usual size of the elastics around the legs often pinch or cut my legs. I know there a few but often they are thin between the crotch. Mostly I use plastic pants (not PUL - they weep with a heavy, wet diaper) while sleeping. I use Abena with a quality booster when I'm sleeping but when I wear plastic pants (vinyl) the elastics around my legs and waist can pinch or cut my skin. Anyone know where to find these?
Try ebay "adult plastic pants" Haian Adult Incontinence Pull-on Plastic Pants 3 pack

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Edgewater, Mummystrictssissybaby and 1 other person
chuck said:
Try ebay "adult plastic pants" Haian Adult Incontinence Pull-on Plastic Pants 3 pack
As Chuck said Haian are good and they have enclosed elastics to prevent wicking. I’ve got some from Protex Medical that also have wider elastics that are enclosed. I was thinking that I was the only one that felt the way you do about PUL pants, about them allowing dampness and wetness to pass through during long exposures to wet diapers, but now I know that are at least two of us. As far as a wider crotch goes I often wear a contour or prefold, sometimes two, often with one or two ten ply soakers, a folded terry bath towel as a soaker, and a folded terry hand towel as a liner allowing me to go a full day between changes and requiring a very wide crotch in my plastic pants to accommodate this bulk. The Haian pants are quite wide for an economical pant and the Protex Medical pants is sufficiently wide in most of their styles. Baby-Pants.com has some PEVA pants that have a wide crotch, but they have an uncovered elastic that’s not overly wide and has a tendency to leave those red marks on your skin in the morning. Variety has its advantages as all of these plastic pants seem to leave something to be desired after a long period of wearing them. Hopefully you’ll find some that meet all expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: MegaLugia, BobbiSueEllen and leafgoalie
All
Altogetherenterprises.com has some very good plastic panties. They are called leak master. I have used them for years.

Reactions: MegaLugia, Edgewater and Angelapinks
Rearz and InControl carry "Angela" PPs. So many other places offer PPS with narrow crotches...ugh! Wearing diapers requires wide-crotch PPs! They gotta entirely cover up the entire diaper & diaper area or they're worthless. Any diaper can leak...PPs stop leaks...or at least slow them down a whole lot more. I always wear PPs over my DDs...cheap insurance. Plus, it adds authenticity, makes me feel more baby. I love being a baby...PPs really help.

Plus dresses, toys, teddy bears, binkies, bottles, high-chair, rocking chair, a crib... 🤗🥰🤭🥳

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, PaddedRita and Zeke
Looking for vinyl plastic pants with wider elastics and wider crotch size.

For nighttime, consider getting a larger size that does not bind to the waist and legs as tightly. This is to protect from sleeping on your side? Maybe don't use plastic pants and use washable or disposable bed pads?

Reactions: MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
daylight said:
For nighttime, consider getting a larger size that does not bind to the waist and legs as tightly. This is to protect from sleeping on your side? Maybe don't use plastic pants and use washable or disposable bed pads?
Probably your right. I sleep on my sides and I use Abena (with a quality booster) with plastic pants AND a bed pad. I frequently leak on the bed pad. I hate the elastics on my legs. They bind on my skins (with a red mark). I've tried some of the plastic pants with enclosed plastic on the pants. They really irritates my skin too. Just a regular vinyl plastic pants, even if they don't have elastic plastic pants. Wider elastics (without enclosed plastic elastics) with roomy size (wider crotch). Just can't find what I'm looking for.

Reactions: MegaLugia, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
Garywear Active Brief Covers are VERY comfortable. They look like they wrap some foam around the elastic and then that foams has a waterproof layer over it. Order my 2nd pair after my first pair gave out after 5 years. That be some good quality there!

Reactions: MegaLugia, Edgewater, Jonnythepony and 3 others
I also like the Gary wear active brief covers yes they are very comfortable. Also have another couple companys I use also !

Reactions: MegaLugia, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
PaddedRita said:
I also like the Gary wear active brief covers yes they are very comfortable. Also have another couple companys I use also !
Do tell! Been trying to find something as comfortable as the Garywear Active but in more fun colors or prints :)

Reactions: MegaLugia and Edgewater
I found Peva PP's. Nice wider crotch and fairly wider elastics around my waist and legs (thin elastics burn and pinch my skin). Comfortable and reduce leaks. I don't wear super thick disposables but when you add a really good booster they can be a bit thicker. Especially when wet. The elastics are enclosed with plastic but surprisingly they are comfortable. Extra room for diapers when sleeping. Extremely light but strong. And I like the idea that the Peva pants are "green."

Reactions: MegaLugia, AttilaThePun, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
As you may have read, I am using NS Trifecta Pants and I am very pleased with them and strongly recommend them as they meet near if not all of your requirements.

Reactions: MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
I like the incontol pants. There are on sale too.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, MegaLugia, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Edgewater said:
As you may have read, I am using NS Trifecta Pants and I am very pleased with them and strongly recommend them as they meet near if not all of your requirements.
Unfortunately, OP says he finds that PUL pants "weep" when his diaper is heavy and wet.

I personally have been tempted to buy a pair of the NS Trifecta to see if I like them (already have some GaryWear Active Brief pants, which I do like).

• Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
I do not know specifically why and as a result cannot address the OP's issue with 'weeping'!?!? I can only state that I have not seen that issue with NS Trifecta Pants. That said, I never place any of my diaper covers in a drier, always air dry. I also hand wash/raise them prior to air drying.

As of today, I have worn my first pair 348 days with zero issues. The most amazing thing is that with minor exception of a minor loss of color they are near the same as the day I first used them.

The front facing leg opens and wide bands add comfort, add the wide gusset and the comfort level only improves.

Reactions: OnePiece and BobbiSueEllen
I use reusable cloth dipers from aliexpress they're waterproof n work well for me as plastic pants at night you can get many styles and colors also a good selection of rubber and also plastic pants in many styles and colors plus plenty ABDL stuff .
It's worth a look ;)

Edgewater said:
I do not know specifically why and as a result cannot address the OP's issue with 'weeping'!?!? I can only state that I have not seen that issue with NS Trifecta Pants. That said, I never place any of my diaper covers in a drier, always air dry. I also hand wash/raise them prior to air drying.

As of today, I have worn my first pair 348 days with zero issues. The most amazing thing is that with minor exception of a minor loss of color they are near the same as the day I first used them.

The front facing leg opens and wide bands add comfort, add the wide gusset and the comfort level only improves.
Wow! That's wayyyyy past the "replace after 75 washings" statement on the NS Trifecta instructions. That moves me closer to buying a pair to try!

Reactions: Edgewater
Protex has a good selection imho

I got some from Walmart think they were fiber links and think they were $13 for 3
I really don’t use them much anymore with my plastic coated diapers.

Back