• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Looking for advice with my Fiancée about my abdl side

Changes500

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So recently I’ve been attempting to “convince” for lack of better words my fiancée to let me wear around her occasionally. I’m not sure what my end goal would be but I would love to potentially be comfortable with wearing around her whenever I want. We have a long history with my abdl side so this isn’t something new but we’ve never gotten truly comfortable with this side of my life yet. We’ve been together for almost 6 years now and she found out just a few months after we starting dating in high school by logging into my phone and A website with some diaper art just so happened to be on there when she unlocked my phone. She teased me about knowing my secret and she told me a few hours later. In hindsight after thinking about that I suppose a good sign is that she didn’t abandon me after that and we talked awhile with it. At the time I was still living with my parents and I had a pack of Crinklez in my room hidden away so I told her I wore them occasionally for fun and that they frankly turned me on. Fast forward to whatever amount of days (same year) she was over at my parents house and I showed her the diapers. I believe a few hangouts later I sheepishly asked if I could wear around her that day, she said yes after a few moments and I went to the bathroom to change and I wore around her for an hour playing a game and decided it was enough and took them off and hid them back in my box. Leading up to this point she is aware of my enjoyment of using them as well but I never did it when near her without her openly knowing. I’ll touch more on that later but for now I never used them around her yet. The same year she even asked if I’d enjoy her putting me in one and she did that day but that was the only day we did that in my entire life, this was about 5 years ago now. Fast forward to hurricane Irma in florida and we decided to move to Pennsylvania after the hurricane and live up there, in which case we would be living with her parents and because of this we did a purge of all my diapers. Eventually we got an apartment and I convinced her to let me buy diapers there but I was always too nervous to ask to wear them around her and mainly only used them for alone time. Eventually I did work up the courage to wear around her for a day or two out of the entire year and a half and every time I did she would ask “why do I like to do that” she’s aware of the sexual pleasure I get from it and she understands it sorta or atleast tolerates it but she’s just confused on my desire to wear around her and I suppose it’s hard to openly express my longing to stop hiding the way I am around her, my entire life it’s something I’ve always wanted to do And it feels like I constantly need to hide this side of myself away so it’s extremely hard to try to even ask her to do this or even express my desire about this to her. We’ve had talks in the past about little things here and there but it’s hard to express everything I need or want to say before my brain decides that I’m being a burden to her and force myself to stop talking or switch subjects. When we were still living in an apartment I would sneak one on late at night and pee myself while lying in bed and sleep with one and relished in the idea that I was wearing and using one next to my fiancée in pure bliss frankly. Ultimately just about a year ago from today events led to another purge of all my items after I foolishly got some … and it’s hard to say this because it makes me feel like an idiot but some poop had somehow gotten on my finger before going into the shower and it was later found on the shower head. There was a meltdown that happened that resulted in a lot of crying from her and regret from me and she openly expressed how this is something that she could never vent to someone about and she feels a bit trapped in a situation that she doesn’t like. This led to me making the decision that I was being selfish and letting my abdl side be valued more than her and I burned all my items in a barrel fire. It was the only thing I could think of too calm the storm I unleashed and I tried convincing myself I would never be tempted by this stuff again which didn’t last long, maybe a month tops. But even as my desired stirred around I didn’t let my fiancée know truly until we purchased a house. Well a few months after this boiling point we did have small conversations where she would ask while I was driving if I still think about diapers and I lied to her for months saying no but I eventually did tell her yes but I tried to say things like “only when I masterbate” in an attempt to lessen the potential judgement. A month after moving in I expressed my desire to potentially wanting to buy diapers again and she was taken back expecting me not to really be thinking about that anymore and we had a long talk about how I truly wanted them and we had long talks that was very emotional and she expressed how I broken her trust by my acts I’ve done that led to me burning my diapers. She did eventually lightly accept it again but it took days. For an entire month I was attempting to talk to her about purchasing them but she didn’t have any interest in talking long about it. I told her how I would explain everything, what site I would go thru and the size of the packaging and everything you could think about but whenever I wanted to sit down and talk she wouldn’t really want to discuss it. One night when she was tired I asked if I could finally purchase them and she said yes, normally in the past she would let me buy a pack at a time but this time it was only a sample but it didn’t matter because I was finally gonna be able to have them again. Fast forward to recently and we talked about how I wanted to try to participate in foreplay before ya know what and I expressed how I wanted her to potentially rub me down there while wearing underwear. Regular underwear, tighty whiteys. She kind of caught on quick because she’s incredibly smart and asked if this was because of my fetish. I told her yes nervously and we did do it which was great but i sheepishly asked after the fact if this was something we could ever do with actual diapers. I expressed that they are a sexual object for me and I feel like trapped myself into a corner by saying this, she obviously knows my interest in it and even partaken in it in the past despite the little amount of partaking we did in the last 5 years but I’m afraid to openly expressed my true feeling about this stuff to her so I keep making excuses. Granted it’s true they are a sexual object for me but if I asked to wear around her occasionally she’s gonna think it’s weird that I’m trying to make every day situations like hanging out sexual which isn’t what I’m trying to do. I know I’m not alone this but it’s so hard to express exactly what I want to her without feeling like I will be judged before it even happens and it makes me want to hide my true intentions which is so hard to say because I’m not even sure what I want. All I know is that I want to wear them whenever I want but I’m not sure how I can express this in a way that she’d understand. Even more Recently I gotten into the attraction of diaper art that depicts a couple or even friends hanging out, cuddling or doing normal day to day stuff while one of them or both is wearing a diaper and it’s gotten me into a more intimate mood and I’ve been cuddling her a lot more and just about 4 days ago I expressed that it was because it’s related to my fetish. I’m the type of person that never likes to cuddle but thanks to my abdl desires that’s changed and that’s awesome because she’s always wanted to cuddle me But I never really was super interested in it until recently and now she doesn’t want to cuddle much now and she thinks it’s because of her meds making her think differently which is fine and I’m understanding of that but talk about bad timing haha. I talked to her again just two days ago about the cuddling thing and how I’ve gotten into the before mentioned art that depicts couples Cuddling or hanging out where one is wearing a diaper and before I could finish she said “so you wanna wear a diaper?” In an almost sassy way like she was annoyed. I quickly said no but god I should have just said yes, I just didn’t want to be judged but I quickly mentioned to her that if one day we could have a special day where we are doing just normal stuff and I’m just wearing it underneath my clothes, I told her that we can talk about it more in the future because I felt like I was annoying her. Just 20 minutes after that I told her that It takes extremely long for me to work up the courage to even tell her any of this stuff and she asked why and I couldn’t come up with an answer besides “I know you didnt like this stuff”. In the last and even recently she expressed how she wished I wasn’t into this type of stuff or even how it would be when we had kids, she’s mistaken this stuff for pedo behaviors but I told her how that’s a common misconception but It always baffled me that she said this because she only ever said it like 3 years after learning about my abdl stuff so I’m not sure if she found a wrong page about abdl. She told me recently that she was more accepting of it before our little incident with the shower head. I haven’t talked to her since about anything diaper related for the last 3 days but I just feel frustrated exhausted and sad because I want to openly express how I feel about all of this but I’m in a constant state of worry that she will judge me or feel no urge to talk about it because it’s been 5 years and it doesn’t feel like I’m making any meaningful progress. I mean I am but I just wish it didn’t have to take this long, some nights I’ll lie in bed just awake thinking about how life could be and how I wished I was wearing one but it feels like it will never change. I want to potentially get some advice on what I should do next, it takes me extremely long to work up the courage to have little meaningful conversations that don’t lead to anywhere too impactful and I would appreciate the support. Between working two jobs and taking care of the new house i could really use the downtime to potentially truly unwind with my abdl tendencies that has built up for the last 12 years with the love of my life but I’m not sure where to start or continue from here

Thanks to anyone who replies or even reads my long story, I tried to cut out most of the fat so sorry for the long post.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Do you think it would maybe be wise to just stop hiding it and kind of just show her this post or a version of this post that would cut out the advice part?

Reactions: Lyric, Saltedcaramel64 and chiaochai
You need to say to her can we set an hour or so aside so we both can have an open conversation about your desires and how much or how little she’s willing to participate with, as it seems alot of crossed wires a lot of not listening to each other and resentment is going on, in the conversation you both need to set everything out so there’s no regrets later :)

Reactions: tzrtzr and Changes500
claire123 said:
You need to say to her can we set an hour or so aside so we both can have an open conversation about your desires and how much or how little she’s willing to participate with, as it seems alot of crossed wires a lot of not listening to each other and resentment is going on, in the conversation you both need to set everything out so there’s no regrets later :)
Man I really appreciate you for the reply, I’m going to see if I can’t have a conversation with her after we go to this scary place called “field of screams” after work tomorrow, hearing someone who read my story and reply this somehow makes my shoulder feel a lot less heavy. I can’t thank you enough, perhaps I’ll make an update in the future :)

Last edited:
Hello ! Welcome. 😊.
It's hard coming to terms with our abdl side , harder still finding exceptance from others.
Good luck. If your relationship is in its infancy, I would stay secret and wait a year or so untill you both understand each other more..

Reactions: Changes500
I agree with Claire that you should set aside time to discuss your desires, but you should discuss her desires too.

Maybe one of the reasons she seems a bit exasperated is that it’s all about you and what you want, rather than what she wants?

It’s always difficult discussing these kind of things, but in my experience honesty, and listening, are the best way forward.

I hope you both get to where you want to be.

• Love
Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat, claire123 and Changes500
Ali123 said:
I agree with Claire that you should set aside time to discuss your desires, but you should discuss her desires too.

Maybe one of the reasons she seems a bit exasperated is that it’s all about you and what you want, rather than what she wants?

It’s always difficult discussing these kind of things, but in my experience honesty, and listening, are the best way forward.

I hope you both get to where you want to be.
I feel a bit selfish often not really thinking about her desires when considering this subject. I’m going to write that down and definitely do that, would you say that if her desires don’t exactly line up with me wanting to wear diapers that I shouldn’t do It at all or what do you think?

Hello Paladin its now 0315 in the morning I cant sleep and I just read your post.

First, I wish you were not in this predicament, but you are. However, as I read all that you had written. I could not help but think that nearly every time you talked with your fiancee about this, you came at it from a negative perspective. That is, internally you are ashamed and embarrassed, and I get the feeling that when you talked to her that "vibe" comes across to her.

Diapers on healthy men, is something most women under the best of circumstances have trouble wrapping their heads around. And now she has almost been conditioned over the last 6 years from the way you have presented it... your guilt and perhaps treating it as a negative, that she can not help but not like it and wants you to quit.

The problem is she does not know that this stays with you forever. You have admitted as much yourself. Over the last 6 years if you were not sneaking diapers you were thinking about them. You are now on a support site with allot of us that already know this truth. In our lives, diapers are ubiquitous... they here to stay. We have all binged and purged and repeated. Personally, I gave up diapers for 30 years when I got married. Not because she asked me to, she knew nothing about this side of me then, but because I thought if she knew this about me she would leave me. And although I literally abstained for 30 years, mentally the diapers were always there, the need was always there. It was not until I had enough knowledge about this "unusual character trait" and hitting the lowest point in my life, that I had enough courage to tell my wife. The difference was this, I did not come at the conversation from a "negative". Yes, it was "something that I had struggled with all of my life" but I told her it was me from the time I was 3-4.

In the nearly 6 years that I have been on this board, I have witnessed far more gentlemen be rejected, shunned or frozen out than I have seen acceptance. I was one of the lucky ones, my wife accepted this side of me immediately. There are just a handful of us on here that are living with wives that are true, "unicorns". The rest live in the shadows and wish that things were different.

You are at a cross roads. Despite the commitment that you have already made you need to think long and hard about moving forward in this relationship. It sounds like the 2 of you have bought a house... you are one "I DO" away from giving her the house when this blows up in your face. After you are married she will have all the power, the law and the threat of outing you to control you.

You sound like a young guy, and I hate to give you the bad news but very infrequently do women who have not liked this from the start, do they ever come around.

If you think getting out of the arrangement that you have now will be difficult, it pales in comparison to after you are married with the potential to have kids.

I would recommend that you think on this very hard. Your fiancee hears wedding bells, she has the fever to make this happen, she may do and say just enough to seal the deal and then you could spend of the rest of your life sad, lonely and frustrated.

There is a therapist that specializes in AB/DL and couples therapy. Her name is Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb, you can find her here: https://thediaperdoctor.com/dr-rhoda-mental-health-and-sexuality-expert/ before making any irreversible life decisions, you might want to try and arrange some phone counseling with her and your fiancee. Additionally, I would recommend you read her book: "Your Not Broken" so you can get a new perspective on "you". I know this sounds expensive, but in light of other potential consequences it is much cheaper than the alternative of a divorce. If you really want this to work between you and your fiancee, do what it takes to try and get this counseling. If your fiancee refuses on principal... you just need to move one. Having a 3rd objective party explain this to your Fiancee may do the trick.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are playing for keeps now. Impending weddings develop so much momentum that after a point they are hard to stop. You and your fiancee have a whole life ahead of you... you want to go in on a positive... otherwise move on for the sake of you both.

Reactions: DLinEx, DPLuvAB and Changes500
First of all, if I have read your first post correctly, you need to stop lying to your fiancée because you know/think that’s what she wants to hear.
When you’re asked if you’re thinking about diapers etc, be honest, say yes if you are.
She might not want to hear your reply but it’s even worse when she finds out you are lying to her.

TBH, if your fiancée has issues with you even thinking about diapers, then I think you’re gonna have to prepare yourself for a long and torturous wedded life.
If after 6 years of knowing, and still detesting, your ABDL side, I can’t see it getting better as the years go on, especially if your are planning to have children together.

A lifetime of denying your ‘interests’ for a partner IMO is a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: Lyric, SDB2014, Changes500 and 1 other person
littlemoosey said:
Hello Paladin its now 0315 in the morning I cant sleep and I just read your post.

First, I wish you were not in this predicament, but you are. However, as I read all that you had written. I could not help but think that nearly every time you talked with your fiancee about this, you came at it from a negative perspective. That is, internally you are ashamed and embarrassed, and I get the feeling that when you talked to her that "vibe" comes across to her.

Diapers on healthy men, is something most women under the best of circumstances have trouble wrapping their heads around. And now she has almost been conditioned over the last 6 years from the way you have presented it... your guilt and perhaps treating it as a negative, that she can not help but not like it and wants you to quit.

The problem is she does not know that this stays with you forever. You have admitted as much yourself. Over the last 6 years if you were not sneaking diapers you were thinking about them. You are now on a support site with allot of us that already know this truth. In our lives, diapers are ubiquitous... they here to stay. We have all binged and purged and repeated. Personally, I gave up diapers for 30 years when I got married. Not because she asked me to, she knew nothing about this side of me then, but because I thought if she knew this about me she would leave me. And although I literally abstained for 30 years, mentally the diapers were always there, the need was always there. It was not until I had enough knowledge about this "unusual character trait" and hitting the lowest point in my life, that I had enough courage to tell my wife. The difference was this, I did not come at the conversation from a "negative". Yes, it was "something that I had struggled with all of my life" but I told her it was me from the time I was 3-4.

In the nearly 6 years that I have been on this board, I have witnessed far more gentlemen be rejected, shunned or frozen out than I have seen acceptance. I was one of the lucky ones, my wife accepted this side of me immediately. There are just a handful of us on here that are living with wives that are true, "unicorns". The rest live in the shadows and wish that things were different.

You are at a cross roads. Despite the commitment that you have already made you need to think long and hard about moving forward in this relationship. It sounds like the 2 of you have bought a house... you are one "I DO" away from giving her the house when this blows up in your face. After you are married she will have all the power, the law and the threat of outing you to control you.

You sound like a young guy, and I hate to give you the bad news but very infrequently do women who have not liked this from the start, do they ever come around.

If you think getting out of the arrangement that you have now will be difficult, it pales in comparison to after you are married with the potential to have kids.

I would recommend that you think on this very hard. Your fiancee hears wedding bells, she has the fever to make this happen, she may do and say just enough to seal the deal and then you could spend of the rest of your life sad, lonely and frustrated.

There is a therapist that specializes in AB/DL and couples therapy. Her name is Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb, you can find her here: https://thediaperdoctor.com/dr-rhoda-mental-health-and-sexuality-expert/ before making any irreversible life decisions, you might want to try and arrange some phone counseling with her and your fiancee. Additionally, I would recommend you read her book: "Your Not Broken" so you can get a new perspective on "you". I know this sounds expensive, but in light of other potential consequences it is much cheaper than the alternative of a divorce. If you really want this to work between you and your fiancee, do what it takes to try and get this counseling. If your fiancee refuses on principal... you just need to move one. Having a 3rd objective party explain this to your Fiancee may do the trick.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are playing for keeps now. Impending weddings develop so much momentum that after a point they are hard to stop. You and your fiancee have a whole life ahead of you... you want to go in on a positive... otherwise move on for the sake of you both.
I really appreciate the honest truth approach you gave me here, I’ve been toying around with the idea for therapy before so I think I will bring that up if things get messy when I have my conversation with her soon (hopefully tomorrow). I can’t believe you were able to put it into words with what I wrote and I guess it might have slip out with my word choices but I’ve had variety levels of shame and guilt with my abdl side so I’m amazed you caught that. This year I’ve noticed I’ve come at it with a negative light when trying to address the word diaper and it feels odd for me even to write honestly, hearing your story is uplifting honesty, hearing success like that is always a fun read. I’ll be honest, I’m not sure how to properly start a conversation with her about this subject in a positive light or without being submissive or nervous. For example just right now I had trouble asking her if I could maybe schedule a time to talk to her about this subject in the evening today (it’s 5:19am and our dog woke us up). She agreed to do it but I just get so nervous talking about it I guess in fear of rejection. Would you by chance have any tips or keywords I can use for a conversation starter, I’m the worst about talking about my feelings because I get very emotional and get afraid of reactions towards whatever I’m feeling not limited to my abdl stuff

Forced said:
First of all, if I have read your first post correctly, you need to stop lying to your fiancée because you know/think that’s what she wants to hear.
When you’re asked if you’re thinking about diapers etc, be honest, say yes if you are.
She might not want to hear your reply but it’s even worse when she finds out you are lying to her.

TBH, if your fiancée has issues with you even thinking about diapers, then I think you’re gonna have to prepare yourself for a long and torturous wedded life.
If after 6 years of knowing, and still detesting, your ABDL side, I can’t see it getting better as the years go on, especially if your are planning to have children together.

A lifetime of denying your ‘interests’ for a partner IMO is a recipe for disaster.
Thank you for the reply, yes I should be more honest you’re right, I have a problem with lying in lots of situations because im fearful that what I do is not good enough or a made up situation is better than anything I could do or say so that’s a core part my character that I need to fix. I guess I’ve been so ashamed of myself for a lot of things that I’ve been using lying as a way to have others think better of me and it comes natural to want to do this now. In my life I made a lot of stupid little mistakes and I know they are not something the average person messes up on so I’ve been using lying as a natural defense mechanism to make myself appear better but this commonly blows up in my face and I’ve haven’t learned from this mistake for some reason. I thank you for letting me put that into perspective and making a clear to me that it’s something im letting get into the way of my relationship even with abdl stuff. I plan on laying out all the honest facts to her soon so im hoping this goes well

Reactions: Forced
PaladinPug said:
Thank you for the reply, yes I should be more honest you’re right, I have a problem with lying in lots of situations because im fearful that what I do is not good enough or a made up situation is better than anything I could do or say so that’s a core part my character that I need to fix. I guess I’ve been so ashamed of myself for a lot of things that I’ve been using lying as a way to have others think better of me and it comes natural to want to do this now. In my life I made a lot of stupid little mistakes and I know they are not something the average person messes up on so I’ve been using lying as a natural defense mechanism to make myself appear better but this commonly blows up in my face and I’ve haven’t learned from this mistake for some reason. I thank you for letting me put that into perspective and making a clear to me that it’s something im letting get into the way of my relationship even with abdl stuff. I plan on laying out all the honest facts to her soon so im hoping this goes well

Don’t beat yourself up, we all make mistakes, it’s just maybe learning from them so as not to keep repeating them.

I wish you well, just be calm and confident and also be prepared for every eventuality.

I think just about everyone on this site would love to have accepting or even participating partners in their lives. Most do not and most cannot even talk to their SO about the subject let alone wear diapers etc. in front of them or with them.
At least your wife knows about your wearing, so maybe you’ll have to agree that it can be done either when she isn’t around or in private. She may also be thinking that you’re more interested in your diapers than her. You need to make sure she knows she is the most important thing in your life.
If she sees you’re more relaxed knowing you can spend a little time in your diapers albeit not around her, she may become more responsive to occasional wearing with her.
I hope you get to solve this conundrum, and wish you both good luck for the future 😊

Chrissie said:
I think just about everyone on this site would love to have accepting or even participating partners in their lives. Most do not and most cannot even talk to their SO about the subject let alone wear diapers etc. in front of them or with them.
At least your wife knows about your wearing, so maybe you’ll have to agree that it can be done either when she isn’t around or in private. She may also be thinking that you’re more interested in your diapers than her. You need to make sure she knows she is the most important thing in your life.
If she sees you’re more relaxed knowing you can spend a little time in your diapers albeit not around her, she may become more responsive to occasional wearing with her.
I hope you get to solve this conundrum, and wish you both good luck for the future 😊
There has been time in our relationship where she has expressed that she feels like I’m more interested in diapers than her but I’ve made it clear to her in the past that it’s not quite like that, if anything it’s something I wanna intertwine with her if that makes sense. I appreciate the response, in my upcoming conversation with her I’ll be sure to mention that to really drive it home. I am grateful for the acceptance she has shown towards it to even allow me to have them in my possession

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrissie
PaladinPug said:
I feel a bit selfish often not really thinking about her desires when considering this subject. I’m going to write that down and definitely do that, would you say that if her desires don’t exactly line up with me wanting to wear diapers that I shouldn’t do It at all or what do you think?
There definitely needs to be a trade off. If she’s 100% vanilla like my wife, then it will be hard to find middle ground. But if she has a kink of her own, you can compromise by taking turns meeting each other’s unique desires. It could be a win-win for you both.

Reactions: Curiositykilledthecat and Changes500
DiapeyE said:
There definitely needs to be a trade off. If she’s 100% vanilla like my wife, then it will be hard to find middle ground. But if she has a kink of her own, you can compromise by taking turns meeting each other’s unique desires. It could be a win-win for you both.
My fiancée is 100% vanilla, at least she hasn’t found anything yet, I’ve tried probing the info in hopes of finding something but nothing. What did you do for your vanilla wife in that case?

PaladinPug said:
There has been time in our relationship where she has expressed that she feels like I’m more interested in diapers than her but I’ve made it clear to her in the past that it’s not quite like that, if anything it’s something I wanna intertwine with her if that makes sense. I appreciate the response, in my upcoming conversation with her I’ll be sure to mention that to really drive it home. I am grateful for the acceptance she has shown towards it to even allow me to have them in my possession
I’ve been with my wife for almost 15 years. I told her about my love for diapers the day after we got married. At the time, she thought it was fun but had no idea what being an ABDL really entails. Along the way, we’ve had discussions that left her in tears and discussions where she was hugging me and encouraging me. She’ll never get into to it like I do. I’m learning to accept that, but she has encouraged me to wear as often as I want. It wasn’t always that way. To me it’s so basic and fundamental to me… to her it’s foreign and just plain weird. Try to help her understand that this is your normal. It’s what makes you happy. If it truly does, she will see it and let her guard down about it. This advice isn’t one-size-fits-all of course. Everyone’s situation is different.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, DPLuvAB and Changes500
PaladinPug said:
My fiancée is 100% vanilla, at least she hasn’t found anything yet, I’ve tried probing the info in hopes of finding something but nothing. What did you do for your vanilla wife in that case?
Yeah sounds familiar… haha. Kind of a worst case scenario but we’ve navigated through that. We’ve just come to the conclusion that I’m the kinky one with the strong preferences. Our compromise is that she will wear during her period and when it is “our day” we will engage each other diapered. 5 years ago, this would never have happened. This is a compromise that came about after many, many conversations. We have an understanding that didn’t just happen. I’ve read books, listened to podcasts, etc to help me confidently tell her what I want in my life and that has helped me navigate the difficult nuances around wanting to wear. She gets it now and we can openly talk about ABDL stuff randomly without any pressure. In fact, this last week I asked her if she’d ever want to attend Capcon with me… she was surprisingly open to the idea because she knew how liberating it feels to be around like-minded people. Not sure that would actually happen but it is truly amazing that she is open to the idea. Again… this never would have happened had we not had so many countless conversations about this. I’ve laid it all out. If we ever got divorced, she has so much dirt on me!!!

DiapeyE said:
Yeah sounds familiar… haha. Kind of a worst case scenario but we’ve navigated through that. We’ve just come to the conclusion that I’m the kinky one with the strong preferences. Our compromise is that she will wear during her period and when it is “our day” we will engage each other diapered. 5 years ago, this would never have happened. This is a compromise that came about after many, many conversations. We have an understanding that didn’t just happen. I’ve read books, listened to podcasts, etc to help me confidently tell her what I want in my life and that has helped me navigate the difficult nuances around wanting to wear. She gets it now and we can openly talk about ABDL stuff randomly without any pressure. In fact, this last week I asked her if she’d ever want to attend Capcon with me… she was surprisingly open to the idea because she knew how liberating it feels to be around like-minded people. Not sure that would actually happen but it is truly amazing that she is open to the idea. Again… this never would have happened had we not had so many countless conversations about this. I’ve laid it all out. If we ever got divorced, she has so much dirt on me!!!
I really appreciate you telling me how you compromised with your wife, it sounds like she also partakes I’m wearing a diaper ad well which is really cool of her to be that engaging with you and also encouraging you going to capcon. Was there a compromise before she actively wore them or was this the only one you guys had? Also the dirt thing is way too real for me and I would imagine a lot of others here haha. I’m thinking about maybe assigning a day in the week that I can wear around her to start but eventually move forward with that

PaladinPug said:
I really appreciate you telling me how you compromised with your wife, it sounds like she also partakes I’m wearing a diaper ad well which is really cool of her to be that engaging with you and also encouraging you going to capcon. Was there a compromise before she actively wore them or was this the only one you guys had? Also the dirt thing is way too real for me and I would imagine a lot of others here haha. I’m thinking about maybe assigning a day in the week that I can wear around her to start but eventually move forward with that
The compromise prior to our current arrangement was that she would wear for me on my birthday and she would put one on me and even change me. I’ve come to realize how much she dislikes the smell of urine and so I don’t ask her to do that even though that is a fantasy of mine. I’ve had to abandon that desire entirely which was hard but I’ve shifted my focus on the positive that has come about over the years. Who knows… in 5 years she may come around completely. After all, there has been a lot of progress. The progress is slow but worth it.

Back