Looking for a work diaper (germany)

EmX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I am looking for a diaper for work, that I can buy in Germany.

I have only worn to work twice and wet only once but I think I need to wear more often, if only to keep my little side a bit happier during the week.

I would like the comfort of feeling the diaper and I preferably want a tape on diaper and not a pull-up (because pull-ups are for big kids which little me is really not). But I also don't want anyone to notice.
I don't really want to use the diaper as I want to keep control of my bladder.
I only use it once if I can't hold it until I'm home and that is around two hours before my shift ends.

I work a pretty physical job and I have to walk around a lot and use bikes and I sometimes have to climb things and squat down etc.
But this means I also wear work pants and suspenders and a jacket or a jumper and a tucked in shirt that hide the diaper well.

In my freetime I currently wear Super Seni Plus during the day and San Seni Trio at night and I've worn Attends Pullups at work.

I would be really thankful if anyone had some suggestions. And sorry for the long text, I always start to ramble ^^'

When I am physically active, BetterDry / Crinklz work very well for me ( they are made in Germany ).
You may need to experiment to find out what works best in your situation.

I think BetterDry/Crinklz is also your best choice. Price/performance just fit and are very comfortable to wear, which definitely gives you peace of mind. If they are too thick for you, there are the BetterDry also as BetterDry Day, which are then more inconspicuous. These I feel just for the day as good.

Hey,
I highly recommend you the tena slip active fit or tena slip maxi. They are not that thick and they make no noise. I already wore these around family/friends and in university :D The only negative thing is that they dont hold that much.

Reactions: antte91
LittleErik said:
Hey,
I highly recommend you the tena slip active fit or tena slip maxi. They are not that thick and they make no noise. I already wore these around family/friends and in university :D The only negative thing is that they dont hold that much.
I am with LittleErik. You could upgrade to the Tena Slip Ultima Active Fit. They hold up well and are not as bulky as BetterDry/Crinklz. It is my everyday under jeans diaper. Really comfy and reliable.

Reactions: geoinnappies, SAPexpanded, LittleErik and 1 other person
I'm not sure but aren't plastic backed diapers always pretty loud? If I move around inside and it's quiet it would surely be noticable, right?
And I've used better dry before and I would think that they would immediately catch the eye if I ever squat down (Which I have to do a lot).
And they are pretty expensive I think. My diapers now cost around 0.80€ (0.90$) per piece.

Emmy said:
I'm not sure but aren't plastic backed diapers always pretty loud? If I move around inside and it's quiet it would surely be noticable, right?
And I've used better dry before and I would think that they would immediately catch the eye if I ever squat down (Which I have to do a lot).
And they are pretty expensive I think. My diapers now cost around 0.80€ (0.90$) per piece.
Indeed, the Tena Active fit are not noticable, when it omes to crinkling. They have a soft plastic outer hell, that won't be noticed. No worries in th at end.

LittleErik said:
Hey,
I can agree to this, the Tena slip maxi is a "cloth" backed diaper that is for the most part silent. Since you don't want/need to use them, they should be a great choice for you, since they don't hold as much as BetterDry (you hear crinkles) and Northshore (you hear crinkles), Northshore is the most absorbant Diaper i've tried.

If you want to order Diapers Discreetly, go to Save-express.de - they are fast and they have Diapers other stores don't have. Just FYI. (We can chat in german if you'd like)

If you want discretion so that they are reliable but not noisy, then please consider the Formacare Premium Dry range.

They are very reliable and cheap. They are also made in Germany so should be easy to obtain.

If you look for stealth, very good capacity, reability and comfort I sugest Attend Active Slip M10 or L10. It’s excellent.
I am more on large size but M10 fits perfectly.

Also very good is Tena Active Fit Plus, Super or Maxi

Reactions: OnePiece
Emmy said:
Hello, I am looking for a diaper for work, that I can buy in Germany.

I have only worn to work twice and wet only once but I think I need to wear more often, if only to keep my little side a bit happier during the week.

I would like the comfort of feeling the diaper and I preferably want a tape on diaper and not a pull-up (because pull-ups are for big kids which little me is really not). But I also don't want anyone to notice.
I don't really want to use the diaper as I want to keep control of my bladder.
I only use it once if I can't hold it until I'm home and that is around two hours before my shift ends.

I work a pretty physical job and I have to walk around a lot and use bikes and I sometimes have to climb things and squat down etc.
But this means I also wear work pants and suspenders and a jacket or a jumper and a tucked in shirt that hide the diaper well.

In my freetime I currently wear Super Seni Plus during the day and San Seni Trio at night and I've worn Attends Pullups at work.

I would be really thankful if anyone had some suggestions. And sorry for the long text, I always start to ramble ^^'
For being outside and active for longer time, but not expecting more then two wettings, i choose the Attends 10 Active or the Molicare Premium Elastic 9, last one has got the big plus of a handling like a Pull-Up but fits like a tape diaper, what makes it really flexible in use abut still high in security, it is cotton feel and makes no noise. Both are available in many "Sanitätshäusern" without problems or are available in almost every Online-Shop for diapers and they are not to expensive.

Last edited:
Back