Looking for a specific type of white diaper

DloverUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, I'm looking for a nappy/diaper that is:
  • All white
  • Super soft (like the betterdry diapers)
  • No medical markings
Do these diapers exist anyway? I just love the silky plastic betterdry is made with, but I don't like the medical stuff :(

• Love
Reactions: ElPulpo and SofiaInPampers
DloverUK said:
  • All white
  • No medical markings
Do these diapers exist anyway? I just love the silky plastic betterdry is made with, but I don't like the medical stuff :(
Dittos! Have you tried the new BetterDry Day diapers? A little thinner and not quite the capacity but have all of the things I love with the regular BetterDry diapers.

SofiaInPampers said:
Dittos! Have you tried the new BetterDry Day diapers? A little thinner and not quite the capacity but have all of the things I love with the regular BetterDry diapers.
New BetterDry? Like a daytime version?
I have been using BetterDry for nights for a few years
and I absolutely love them for their capacity, fit and comfortable wearing properties.
Is BetterDry now bringing a thinner daytime diaper?

Please say yes! :)

• Haha
Reactions: SofiaInPampers
DloverUK said:
  • All white
  • No medical markings
Northshores.. megamax

Reactions: LeifErikson and blaincorrous
Yes th
JoeMusic1976 said:
New BetterDry? Like a daytime version?
I have been using BetterDry for nights for a few years
and I absolutely love them for their capacity, fit and comfortable wearing properties.
Is BetterDry now bringing a thinner daytime diaper?

Please say yes! :)
Yes, they have and I recently purchased a case from LL Medico. I love them!

Why not try Confidry 24/7s. They are a nice think all white plastic diaper and dont have all sorts of markings and a stiff rigid tape zone all over the front of them. They sort of remind me of the thick mid 80s all white diapers.

Reactions: wiliawi and WillFord384
Here are all of the plain white plastic diapers I know of, though I couldn't say which ones have the softness you're looking for.

Some diapers have markings that are covered up when the diaper is taped, so I included those.

ABUniverse ABU Simple (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

ABUniverse Simple Ultra (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Bambino Bianco All White Diaper (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Bambino X Plus Ultra Stretch All White Diaper (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Covidien Wings Adult Brief (more photos and info at link). The wetness stripe may disqualify it for you.

fetch.php

Dotty Diaper Plain and Simple (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Dry Care ConfiDry 24/7 Max Absorbency Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

InControl Inspire+ Nighttime Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

InControl Original Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

LittleForBig ABDry (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Trest Elite Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Wellness Superio Signature Series Brief (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and Jonnythepony
Reactions: LeifErikson and Jonnythepony
The BetterDry diapers are good. I didn't list them above because they have pale blue printing on them, things like model and lot numbers. But in case that doesn't ruin the effect you're looking for, here they are:

BetterDry M10 (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

BetterDry Day (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

• Love
The printed numbers is exactly what I don't want. It seems medical to me. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
MikeDJ said:
Why not try Confidry 24/7s. They are a nice think all white plastic diaper and dont have all sorts of markings and a stiff rigid tape zone all over the front of them. They sort of remind me of the thick mid 80s all white diapers.
Ooh that sounds like what I'm looking for, thanks!. Are they soft outside?

MikeDJ said:
Absolutely good suggestion. I love these. To me the BetterDry/Krinklz are way too rigid as has been well documented. The Confidry 24/7 has soft super noisy plastic and great waist bands like the old vintage Attends. Price per unit is competitive for those who need value as well.

Subtlerustle said:
Absolutely good suggestion. I love these. To me the BetterDry/Krinklz are way too rigid as has been well documented. The Confidry 24/7 has soft super noisy plastic and great waist bands like the old vintage Attends. Price per unit is competitive for those who need value as well.
I’ll have to check out the Confidry.

Subtlerustle said:

Southern Star diapers are also all white and very bulky with an extremely crinkly plastic backing.

DloverUK said:
  • All white
  • No medical markings
D7E176A9-3F24-42D4-AA2E-5A4285E36901.jpegE3B1F2B9-0BDB-4513-90C6-E21F1B5FDAE0.jpeg

BD3A087D-0DE9-4154-954F-2F6687643957.jpeg

Reactions: WillFord384
Subtlerustle said:
Unfortunately seems like Confidry 24/7 aren't available any more. At least here in Europe :(

Back