Longest baby diaper

lildprted said:
¿Crees que el tamaño de mamá oso o confort 7s tiene un mejor rendimiento general? ¿Qué pasa con el ancho del acolchado? ¿Cómo se compara la absorbancia y otras características?

Es interesante, ya que creo que mamá oso está hecha por Kimberly Clark, mientras que las comodidades son hechas por First Quality. así que imagino que debe haber algunas diferencias.

Todavía no he probado el mamá oso, pero las comodidades son una oferta increíble en mi tienda local de Krogers $ 5 por 20 y son grandes pañales para bebés ...
pag Could you do a review with stretching measures of the tapes and everything?

WillFord384 said:
Both weigh 42 grams in size 7. I tested each of them as liners. The Mama Bear Gentle Touch diaper held 575 ml / 19 fl oz. The Comforts Day & Night Protection diaper held 488 ml / 17 fl oz. So the Mama Bear held 18% more.

The best price I found for the Mama Bears was 37 cents each. If you're able to find Comforts for 25 cents each, then you get 1,538 ml per dollar with Mama Bear and 1,952 ml per dollar with Comforts. Thus Comforts would be 27% more cost-effective. It all comes down to the price.

Thank you for the detailed reply.

Looks like the diapers are only $4.30 for 20 at Freddies + tax.

Its truly a great a value.

could someone provide more info on the rascal and friends? They’ve been on my list for a while and I am too scared to pull the trigger and have them shipped to my house seeing as they can not be delivered to the store for pickup.

Dipluv said:
could someone provide more info on the rascal and friends? They’ve been on my list for a while and I am too scared to pull the trigger and have them shipped to my house seeing as they can not be delivered to the store for pickup.
Don't hesitate with them, I can't really tell their exact capacity or measurements, but I would say they are only 1/2 inch less tall than the Goodnites L/XL current size, and they do an awesome job as a booster. Don't expect them to fit an adult, unless your waist and hip size is less than 26", but they are amazing.

lildprted said:

Wow, 21 cents is great price. That puts the Comforts Day & Night at the top of the size 7 diapers that I've tested, ranked by capacity per dollar spent. The new rankings are:
Comforts Day and Night Capacity Chart.png

That's just a screen shot since I haven't published the latest data in the wiki, but if anyone wants the live comparison table with links to photos and details, here it is. Just be aware that the Comforts Day & Night has an outdated price there that places it at the bottom of the list.

Back