Littles shoes

I never have, but I love the aesthetic of plastic jelly sandals. Luckily, I found a website that sells them in adult sizes. I plan on getting some in the future.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Shilohsaurus said:
I never have, but I love the aesthetic of plastic jelly sandals. Luckily, I found a website that sells them in adult sizes. I plan on getting some in the future.
I LOVE jelly sandals. What ones did you find? Are they the ever so popular jelly block heels that JuJu popularised? I already own a few of those. Can't get enough of them. They are so wonderful. Can you share a pic of them? Love to find new styles and I have been wanting a new pair with a higher heel on them but no one seems to make them, they are all just cheap clones of the JuJu style, same exact heel height too.

I have a pair of butterfly shoes.

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles and DBabygirl2
SparkleBunny said:
I have a pair of butterfly shoes.
Oooh I want to see! 🤩

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
I wear white Adidas Stan Smiths with Velcro closures. One of my buddies remarked the other day how much my shoes resemble those of a toddler.

Last edited:
Reactions: WoollyAndJoshy and lilbabyjooce
I would love to wear velcro shoes but I would be too embarrassed in general. I mostly settle for wearing normal-ish shoes that don't need to be tied: I have running shoes with lock laces, a pair of sketchers with non-functional laces (they have a bunch of models like that), a pair of slip-on sketchers, crocs, etc.

I think the only shoes I have that actually have real laces that need to be tied at this point are trail runners for hiking because it's hard to get them tight enough otherwise, but I might put lock laces on those too in which case none of my shoes would have real laces.

I did have one pair of propet shoes with one velcro strap in a design that didn't look too childish before and I liked them though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mas16210
happilyderanged said:
I hadn't considered little shoes for the longest time but last year I got some skechers sneakers that are blue with orange trim that remind me of something I would've worn in elementary school. And with my tax refund money I took the plunge and recently got some velcro shoesies (also from skechers). They aren't very colorful but they still make me feel like I'm 3 again haha.
I do agree haha , I wore these shoes back then in secondary school , i still wears these now though and when wearing diapers it just makes me feel little.

1687350549404.png1687350583191.png

Reactions: midrobbie49, Flamoroo and Diaperboy27
I seem to remember when I was young you could buy trainers which were plain white and you could customise them with marker pens and similar don’t know if they do these sort of things in adult sizes. But as a young kid I loved having trainers that lit up when they hit the pavement problem with those was you only saw the dog mess AFTER you’d stepped in it!

Reactions: Diaperboy27
I just wish buying velcro shoes wasn’t limited to bland colors, blacks, whites, greys, boring blues, tan and other dressy colors. If anyone knows of any sites with better options lemme know I mean look at this palette

Attachments

• IMG_2768.jpeg
    IMG_2768.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Just gonna put this here, can't vouch for the quality as I haven't brought anything, but there are a few cool looking shoes plus a whole load of other little stuff.

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
i would love to have shoes like that in European 40

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74558, Humperdink2 and LittleAndAlone
I prefer something a bit more subtle and less flashy. How do these not come in adult sizes??????

1697394521765.png

• Love
Reactions: midrobbie49 and LittleAndAlone
I love mjs

patrick1776 said:
I prefer something a bit more subtle and less flashy. How do these not come in adult sizes??????

View attachment 120802
nice , as someone who have problem with lacing the shoes, I wouldn't mind if such shoes were in an adult size , and something in a really childish style and with lights (im very small sometimes) , but still nice

Last edited:
remides me of childhood

Attachments

• Fuschia.jpg
    Fuschia.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 2
  • A4829BLKPA-058.jpg
    A4829BLKPA-058.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 2
MarshallfromPawPatrol said:
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
i would love to have shoes like that in European 40
No faaaiiiirrrrr-uuuuhhh.🥺

I love little shoes, bright colors are all me and of course plastic. I love pink Crocs and wear them everywhere. People just think I'm tacky, little do they know I'm little

Wow!
I had no idea velcro shoes are seen as childish!

NewMommA said:
Wow!
I had no idea velcro shoes are seen as childish!
Could just be an Americas thing. Male machisimo and a desire to be seen as excessively grown up seems to be much more important to people here than Asia. Considering how much Korea and Japan (and Thailand?) for example especially embrace childishness and youth.

People here are super judgemental and carry a sense of superiority. Small childrens shoes are almost exclusively velcro. So by association if you wear velcro it's assumed you don't know how to tie laces and are still childish and not grown up or disabled and is something to make fun of. It's dumb the things people will nit-pick about others to make themselves feel bigger.

Last edited:
Back