Little time!

Depending on how little (or how tired) I'm feeling, I may go for more or less complex activities. The most complex being crafts: pony beads, building toys, drawing/coloring (love Imagine Ink books for this.) Less complex I will watch cartoons and play with my Hot Wheels or Transformers. Least complex is just cuddling with my plushies. Childish snacks are indeed great: any finger foods like berries or carrots, or charcuterie-style snack plates like Lunchables and its many off-brands. :p

Reactions: KBoy and LittleRugrat45
Usually things like: coloring but letting myself be less meticulous than usual, younger tv shows like Bluey and Octonauts, video games aimed at younger age groups, youtube schnuffle bunny or other little music, nap, etc. In addition to diaper I nearly always have a onesie on and pacifier when in little space and am always cuddling at least on plushie to.

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen, LittleRugrat45 and 1 other person
For me, I've been deep into Bluey. It's magical. I'm also into Paw Patrol but I kind of don't like it because of Ryder.

Reactions: KBoy, BBBen, mistykitty and 2 others
I almost always have cartoons or music or even a children's audio book going in the back ground while I play or color. I have such a wide variety that I do like games and legos...coloring or crafting but here lately I've been playing with my kitchen and my doll.

Reactions: mistykitty, KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and 2 others
RaawrrrPincess said:
I almost always have cartoons or music or even a children's audio book going in the back ground while I play or color. I have such a wide variety that I do like games and legos...coloring or crafting but here lately I've been playing with my kitchen and my doll.
Heck yeah. I remember a really good audiobook about a crew of kids on a submarine invovling growing fungus. They, like, had to figure it out. The narration was phenomenal. I can't recall the name of the book.

But yes, awesome idea! I'm more of a guitar player but I'd love to get some adult or middle coloring books while listening to something to that which I tried to describe. Like, not just actual kid stuff but more middle or adult stuff.

Have you any suggestions for audiobooks?

Reactions: KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and BBBen
The Arc of a Scythe series was really good!

Reactions: KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and BBBen
I mainly watch TV in littlespace... there's something therapeutic about it.

Reactions: mistykitty, KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and 2 others
I am unusual as an Autistic "Little" in that while playing with my toys I will be watching Educational documentaries.
In my real life childhood over a half a century ago I did the same thing.
Watching WGBH-TV, Channel 2 or WENH-TV, Channel 11.

Reactions: KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and dbot99
caitianx said:
I am unusual as an Autistic "Little" in that while playing with my toys I will be watching Educational documentaries.
In my real life childhood over a half a century ago I did the same thing.
Watching WGBH-TV, Channel 2 or WENH-TV, Channel 11.
The local channels always bring back a bit of nostalgia for me (even if I'm younger)... in New Jersey, I remember watching WNET and WHYY often when I was really young, both are PBS affiliates...

Reactions: dogboy, mistykitty, KBoy and 2 others
I love watching cartoons or shows like Lamb Chop's Play-Along or The Big Comfy Couch while cuddling with my stuffies or playing old video games

Reactions: mistykitty, KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and 1 other person
LiddieBear said:
I love watching cartoons or shows like Lamb Chop's Play-Along or The Big Comfy Couch while cuddling with my stuffies or playing old video games
Yes!
I remember those TV shows.
Shari Lewis's last Children's TV Show was:
Charlie Horse's Music Pizza
Shari Lewis passed-away from cancer valiantly trying to complete the first and only season of that last Children's TV Show.
Lately I have been watching on DVD:
BLUEY - SEASONS 1 & 2
SHAWN THE SHEEP

Reactions: LittleRugrat45, KBoy and LiddieBear
I like to watch cartoons

Reactions: LittleRugrat45, littledub1955, mistykitty and 1 other person
dressing the part
Diapers, of course
Pantyhose, cute top, Crocs
hanging out with my wife
playing with toys, i change up on this a lot, right now it's a rubber squeeze exercise ball, Blue!
Birdwatching in diapers, a personal favorite
Getting my diapered bottom patted
Being on ADISC forum

• Love
Reactions: LittleRugrat45 and am1248
KBoy said:
dressing the part
Diapers, of course
Pantyhose, cute top, Crocs
hanging out with my wife
playing with toys, i change up on this a lot, right now it's a rubber squeeze exercise ball, Blue!
Birdwatching in diapers, a personal favorite
Getting my diapered bottom patted
Being on ADISC forum
Almost all of the above!

• Love
Reactions: LittleRugrat45 and mistykitty
LittleRugrat45 said:
So when everyone gets a chance to have some "little time" You're sitting around in a nice thick crinkly diaper and onesie (plastic pants optional) What is everyone's favorite thing to do? Coloring? Cartoons? A favorite toy or game?
I like watching cartoons most of all while I'm in my little space.

• Love
Reactions: LittleRugrat45
littledub1955 said:
I like watching cartoons most of all while I'm in my little space.
But I'll be cuddling with my teddy bear and have a pacifier stuck in my mouth.

If it is night time little, then it is just putting on a diaper and plastic pants, putting the pacifier in my mouth and curling up with my 4 plashies and meditation back to 1964.

If I have the house alone during the day then it is Diaper Discipline for an 6 to 8 yr old and I am wearing a diaper and plastic pants with socks and a small t-shirt that just comes down to the top of the diaper. I then have to do the chores my mommy told me to do.

I like to watch movies and do some puzzles. With my adHd I would never do 2000 pieces puzzles in my adult state, but when I am in my little state my girlfriend doesn't recognize me haha.

I love watching cartoons or playing video games. Colouring and playing with legos is also fun! I usually have my favourite stuffie with me when I'm relaxing. :)

• Love
littledub1955 said:
But I'll be cuddling with my teddy bear and have a pacifier stuck in my mouth.
Well of course you would have a cute cuddly teddy or fav stuffy to keep you safe.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
Back