Little time!

LittleRugrat45

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So when everyone gets a chance to have some "little time" You're sitting around in a nice thick crinkly diaper and onesie (plastic pants optional) What is everyone's favorite thing to do? Coloring? Cartoons? A favorite toy or game?

Reactions: littledub1955, KBoy, Wolfman69 and 1 other person
Totally depends. Usually colouring, playing with toys, or on this V Smile console I thrifted. Cartoons are also great, same with napping

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, RaawrrrPincess, mistykitty and 2 others
I still have stuff to do before i can dabble my feet into full "little time".
But i tend to watch some movies in bed while cuddling up to my plush.
I plan to re decorate my private room once all my renovations are done.

Reactions: KBoy, dbot99, LittleRugrat45 and 1 other person
LittleRugrat45 said:
So when everyone gets a chance to have some "little time" You're sitting around in a nice thick crinkly diaper and onesie (plastic pants optional) What is everyone's favorite thing to do? Coloring? Cartoons? A favorite toy or game?
Drawing. I'm absolutely awful at it but want to get better. It's funny how well that works for the situation, but sometimes depending on how bad it is I can feel too young. My little age is about 5. My art skills are just as bad as then.

Reactions: littledub1955, KBoy, dbot99 and 1 other person
I watch cartoons.
Play with LEGO.
Play with my toy cars and trucks.
Play with baby toys.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, dbot99, Dashsanta and 3 others
i love cuddling my stuffies first and foremost! i love coloring, watching kids' anime (i prefer anime to american cartoons), playing with toys like blocks, kitchen sets, and dollhouses/play sets! i like dressing up my build-a-bear as well, i have 3 different outfits for her so far and want to get more when i can. ^ _ ^ i also like "sharing my snacks" with my stuffies, and eating "childish" snacks like graham crackers, yogurt drops, and cookies! i also love using children's dishes and forks and spoons for little time! (or any time, really, i have a small appetite!)

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, dbot99, VeiledDevotee and 1 other person
LittleRugrat45 said:
So when everyone gets a chance to have some "little time" You're sitting around in a nice thick crinkly diaper and onesie (plastic pants optional) What is everyone's favorite thing to do?
Sleep and cuddle my stuffies.
That’s mainly bc I tape one on right at bedtime (for sensory purposes, not IC - yet).

If it’s during the daytime, however, I would do my normal agenda, and making sure I don’t get caught.

Usually, if im feeling really small, ill put on some cartoons (adventure time or courage the cowardly dog mostly), and ill color in a coloring book or draw. Sometimes i play with my gundams, or legos. Lots of snuggling with my stuffies always. I like puzzle games too, like on my phone. If im not feeling particularly little, or im having trouble getting all the way down into the headspace, ill smoke and play regular video games while wearing my little clothes and using my pacifier, with clyde in my lap. The physical sensation of a diaper and onesie and pacifier is usually sufficient to relax me.

unnamed said:
Drawing. I'm absolutely awful at it but want to get better. It's funny how well that works for the situation, but sometimes depending on how bad it is I can feel too young. My little age is about 5. My art skills are just as bad as then.
Same here, I feel closer to 4 but like you I couldn't draw then, I still have not improved lol

Reactions: KBoy and dbot99
I play with toys like Legos, cars and trucks, stuff animals. I will watch cartoons from Nick Jr, Disney Jr, etc. I will eat snacks and food geared toward little kids like chicken nuggets. I have a bottle and paci. I just try to enjoy the moment and do what I want when I am little.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, KBoy, dbot99 and 3 others
I put on a swaddler, and other kids clothes which I can easily fit. And a friend's old pair of size 9 converse which are absolutely huge to me, like a 4 y/o trying on 'daddy's' shoe.sz9chuck1.jpg

Reactions: littledub1955, KBoy, dbot99 and 2 others
LittleRugrat45 said:
Play games doing some kind of arts painting usually, creative Wrighting. Or cartoons, some time nail art. Love going out on adventures. Or have hugs with my Big.

Reactions: KBoy, dbot99 and LittleRugrat45
RuffRuff said:
I play with toys like Legos, cars and trucks, stuff animals. I will watch cartoons from Nick Jr, Disney Jr, etc. I will eat snacks and food geared toward little kids like chicken nuggets. I have a bottle and paci. I just try to enjoy the moment and do what I want when I am little.
I love that! That would make an awesome playdate! There aren't any other ABDL people that I know of in my area, sadly, I mean, They probably are, just aren't in public.

Oddly enough, I find visiting a museum brings out my little side. I went to lots of them as a child.

Other things I like to do for little time at home are:
Put on shoes without socks, especially sneakers or jelly sandals.
Lie on my tummy with my feet in the air, and play with toys.
Ask my caregiver to blindfold me, and make me guess things by feel, or sound, or taste. I love being spun round so I'm lost in the dark, and hearing stories.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, dbot99, LittleRugrat45 and 1 other person
I like cartoons My stuffed teddy and my bottle.

• Love
pjs1957 said:
I like cartoons My stuffed teddy and my bottle.
I love the simple things too! 😊

I like colouring. I also love to put on either a Disney Princess film or Sofia the First. But snuggling with Daddy is always the best-I was at a local Littles meetup the other day and at one point got dizzy so Daddy took me outside, then we went back in and just cuddled for a little while!

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, dbot99 and LittleRugrat45
it is a long list of what i love doing from coloring, building blocks/magnets/connects, legos, exploring outside, trains (ride and play), cars (ride and play), swimming, biking, checking out new toys in the store, having a cookie, being held, and anything in general that is exciting at the moment.

Reactions: KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and dbot99
Mostly the same things I did as a real kid. Watch cartoons, play video games, Lego, or mess around with electronics or programming. So there's really no seperate little space, just my childhood interests were never abandoned. 😁

Currently working on 100% platinum completion for Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy, LittleRugrat45 and dbot99
Every single day I take time to quietly play with LEGO.
Open-ended creative play.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, BBBen, RaawrrrPincess and 1 other person
Back