Little time!

LilPaddedBunny said:
I love watching cartoons or playing video games. Colouring and playing with legos is also fun! I usually have my favourite stuffie with me when I'm relaxing. :)
All of that and no phones computers or anything internet... Video games for me would be original Nintendo or go way back and break out the Atari 2600!! 😊After all of that, A fresh diaper change and an afternoon nap with my bear and paci would be the icing on the cake.

Reactions: littledub1955
Again, with me it is quiet play with toys.
Today the electrical power was out for 5:45 hours.
WEVO-FM on my little battery-powered radio.
New Hampshire Public Radio.

LittleRugrat45 said:
Well of course you would have a cute cuddly teddy or fav stuffy to keep you safe.
LittleRugrat45 said:
Well of course you would have a cute cuddly teddy or fav stuffy to keep you safe.
I have a baby powder spray that I spray on my teddy bear's head too because the smell of baby powder helps me to fall asleep.

LittleRugrat45 said:
All of that and no phones computers or anything internet... Video games for me would be original Nintendo or go way back and break out the Atari 2600!! 😊After all of that, A fresh diaper change and an afternoon nap with my bear and paci would be the icing on the cake.
I have about 15 different consoles so I play retro games often. I play newer stuff on my computer. I tend to play the older consoles more during little time, as they're what I played as a kid. My stuffed bunny is usually next to me, he watches me play. :)

I was born in the 80s so I had up as far as the N64 as a kid, then I got more into computers. I collected other consoles when I was older.

Back