Little theme pj pants or 2 piece pj's

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all, I'm trying to shop around and purchase a few pairs of pj pants that are more geared towards little the side. Now that spring is here, wearing a sleeper is starting to get to be to warm at night, since I sleep a little warmer I would prefer to be in just a t-shirt and diaper, onesie or romper. My problem is when I wake up, there is a little chill in the air and while short sleeves are fine, my legs get a little chilly. I have regular pj pants and pairs or sweats, but they are a little baggy and hide my diapered area ( I prefer to have my diaper highlighted vs hidden while at home, helps with my little headspace)
I wear a size 18 LKS sleeper, or size 20 100% cotton lks sleeper, my jean size is 34" x32" length.
I've been on etsy w/ my wife and seen plenty of little pattern themed two piece pj's, but I'm not sure if they will be the snug type I'm looking for, if anyone has advice please feel free to share.

Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug and Dry247
Etsy Big Tot has a lot of descent PJs albeit usually top and bottoms combination.

Reactions: dbot99, Sealander and Tinklepanties
There are several Etsy stores that carry cute ABDL stuff, and Big Tot is one of my fave’s. Also check out eBay, as I’ve found numerous outfits there that speak to my inner little gurl.

Reactions: dbot99 and Sealander
I’ve ordered a few different colors of these from Amazon. Super comfy and have a snug fit with plenty of stretch to be comfy. And the cuffed sleeves and ankles are perfect.

IMG_6871.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: dbot99, dbcl92 and pampers4U
Hanna Andersson has some great quality adult PJs in kid styles. Regular sales and the cotton feels fantastic.

Reactions: dbot99, sbmccue, tam1623 and 1 other person
Been wearing night shirts and knee highs for this reason. Rearz also makes thinner cotton footed pajamas. ♥

Rearz's new Dreams pj are nice i have a pair and even turn in feet and baby mittens.

Reactions: dogboy
pampers4U said:
Hello all, I'm trying to shop around and purchase a few pairs of pj pants that are more geared towards little the side. Now that spring is here, wearing a sleeper is starting to get to be to warm at night, since I sleep a little warmer I would prefer to be in just a t-shirt and diaper, onesie or romper. My problem is when I wake up, there is a little chill in the air and while short sleeves are fine, my legs get a little chilly. I have regular pj pants and pairs or sweats, but they are a little baggy and hide my diapered area ( I prefer to have my diaper highlighted vs hidden while at home, helps with my little headspace)
I wear a size 18 LKS sleeper, or size 20 100% cotton lks sleeper, my jean size is 34" x32" length.
I've been on etsy w/ my wife and seen plenty of little pattern themed two piece pj's, but I'm not sure if they will be the snug type I'm looking for, if anyone has advice please feel free to share.
The ones that DiaperOU sells seem like they’d be your your ally

I got these ones off amazon and target. The Marvel ones off amazon are nice and snug. I have also seen disney ones and other star wars ones they have in adult sizes with the same sizing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240121_215700_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240121_215700_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 20
  • s-l1200.jpg
    s-l1200.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 21
Here is what I wore last night and all morning today... A unicorn night shirt and unicorn leggings...

IMGP0207cr.JPG

IMGP0208cr.JPG

IMGP0215cr.JPG

IMGP0218cr.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Tinklepanties, michaelmc, CutestPaddedFemboy and 1 other person
Cribbin said:
Etsy Big Tot has a lot of descent PJs albeit usually top and bottoms combination.
I have multiple pairs of these. They are awesome, though maybe on the thicker and warmer side.

Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas has some very nice two piece pjs that are snug. Also very nice snap shoulder diaper shirts.

Littleabp said:
I love your leggings, could I ask where you got those from please 😊
Most likely either Target or Walmart... I love when they're on sale... I have over 20 pairs here are some of my latest purchase...

Shopping (1).jpg

Reactions: Littleabp and michaelmc
Littlebabybecca said:
Most likely either Target or Walmart... I love when they're on sale... I have over 20 pairs here are some of my latest purchase...

View attachment 132943
Don't like black .... pink pink pink more pink i love pink 🥰

Not two piece but recently just ordered this! I'm excited!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_001842_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_001842_Chrome.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc and AJ33
michaelmc said:
Don't like black .... pink pink pink more pink i love pink 🥰
So pink it shall be...

Leggings sm (12).jpg

Leggings sm (11).jpg

Leggings sm (18).jpg

Leggings sm (26).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Tinklepanties, Littleabp and michaelmc
Your rocking that pink girl ! 😍

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
LittleMonsterUK said:
Not two piece but recently just ordered this! I'm excited!
Where did you find that?

Littlebabybecca said:

View attachment 132943
Ok thank you 😊 wish we had target/walmart in the UK, I love your new ones as well 😀

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Back