Little space while high

caitianx said:
I concur with you.
I think that topic would be closed by now, we just discuss it in a civilized matter, I think we are alright, if not, he's free to delete the thread

most of this thread has been talking about the dangers of substances and how important it is to do it in a safe enviroment if you feel you must try something.

the most important thing is to keep in mind the impact your actions will have on your life and the lives of those arround you.
(this is relevent to anything we do)

Reactions: Woncrinklz, TheDiaperdStoner and Sheepies
So I'm on mtf hormones and idk why but the T blocker makes me leak at night. It's turned from leaking to soaking the bed. Not every night but I started wearing diapers regularly. And with that found I was into being diapered and little.

However I don't usually pee during the day. It's always when I'm asleep which I enjoy because Im not doing it intentionally.

Anyway a few weeks ago I did Molly and found myself watching a abdl/sissy hypno video wherein my diaper and I like started blinking super fast while watching it and got sooooo zoned into the video my eyes were crossing and I was drooling. Somewhere during it I peed like completely emptied my bladder while awake. The video ended and I panicked I needed Kayla my former mommy before I got married and I blew her phone up saying "mommy wake" , "wakes" "mommy" "mommy" "wakes" like over and over again until she woke up and I begged her to come get me. She came over and I sat inside for what felt like 10 minutes but was over a hour she said in my soaked diaper watching the video on repeat. She didn't come in cause for some reason waking my wife who was 10 ft away wasn't a option. So I finally took the diaper off and put a new one on and got out the door. She took me to her house and held me all night cause I was a little mess.

It was rather interesting idk if I'll do it again but I'm like addicted to that video now I have it permanently saved in my browser. I think I got a hold of my former mommy cause the woman in the video looked like her.

I also did 3.5g lemon tek shrooms 2 days in a row. The first day I tripped but the second day I just got tired and went to sleep. I'm like 99% sure I peed at least twice and didn't have my diaper on. Now the wife reminds me to put one on every night even though it's not her kink.

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Weed is something I avoid at this point. I've never had a good experience. Every time I've tried it I either felt nothing or extreme anxiety and a feeling of being trapped inside my head. Its like that feeling where you feel disconnected from everyone and everything but multiplied to an intense degree. Its like terror and disconnect in plant form.

I've don't think my brain chemistry quite agrees with it.

Reactions: tbjay and Woncrinklz
I get high fairly often either on edibles or vaping. But tend not to mix it with little time. I have been wondering lately if I should try it. But... I feel reluctant. It feels wrong, like I'd be giving my little drugs.

Idk. I just worry it would be too intense, or scary for her. Also I might be hard to get her to one out, or maybe we'd get stuck there.

It could be helpful and nice but I don't know, I also don't want to need it to get little. I think I need to keep them separate but Idk, maybe I should just try it once. Any advice? Even tho I have a high tolerance and reaction could be totally different.

lilSorcerer said:
Weed is something I avoid at this point. I've never had a good experience. Every time I've tried it I either felt nothing or extreme anxiety and a feeling of being trapped inside my head. Its like that feeling where you feel disconnected from everyone and everything but multiplied to an intense degree. Its like terror and disconnect in plant form.

I've don't think my brain chemistry quite agrees with it.
That's 100% exactly what I go through, thence I really don't prefer it. Maybe upon rare occasions...if it's known to be "giggly" and not "intense" I may try it again and do some deep house sorting and cleaning..;) But same here. Yuck with it. Shrooms, on the other hand, I can tolerate rather functionally well. It must be brain chemistry.

Last edited:
Neomi5468 said:
So I'm on mtf hormones and idk why but the T blocker makes me leak at night. It's turned from leaking to soaking the bed. Not every night but I started wearing diapers regularly. And with that found I was into being diapered and little.
Spironolactone which is probably the T-blocker you're on, is also a potassium-sparing diuretic and is known to make you have to pee more often.

Reactions: Neomi5468
GoatZombie said:
I’ve experienced it, but not in a positive way. I ate far too many “special cookies”, and I ended up high to the point where I became extremely paranoid and at one point was convinced I was going to die. I was in a very unhealthy place in life and with my ABDL side.

Long story short it was a very bad experience and I haven’t touched weed ever since because of it.
I think there are a lot of us that experience more discomfort than pleasure from large amounts of THC. I, myself, prefer small doses (say, 2.5 to 5 mg). Thats enough to enhance my senses without getting me high and anxious.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion and Prillprillprill
I love getting stoned and playing with dolls or something. I'm about to do that soon actually. The two go well together. Blaze up and have some good old baby fun.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Prillprillprill and SissyPwincessAndrea
PinkyJujubean said:
I love getting stoned and playing with dolls or something. I'm about to do that soon actually. The two go well together. Blaze up and have some good old baby fun.
You are just made of sugar, pure sweet sugar. A person could sprinkle you over breakfast cereal, or have you stick your finger in their cup of tea 💋

• Love
Reactions: PinkyJujubean and SissyPwincessAndrea
TenaciousDL said:
I think there are a lot of us that experience more discomfort than pleasure from large amounts of THC. I, myself, prefer small doses (say, 2.5 to 5 mg). Thats enough to enhance my senses without getting me high and anxious.
I have to butt in as a medical user. For someone looking to have fun, stay away from edibles if you are not buying from a state regulated dispo. Stick to smoking or vaping.

An edible can last over 24hrs for a "Normy" that is not used to it, or if they get a home-made the THC and CBD will not be averaged. I use THC and CBD combined for chronic pain management, Specifically concentrates and home made edibles. Not offering medical advice but in the event you have taken too much THC via either route of admission, take the maximum allowable dose of ibuprofen and in 90mins you should feel better.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
I've never gone into littlespace when I got high because at the time I was with my family who doesn't know about it and they wouldn't be very accepting I don't think, so I didn't risk it. Buuuut now that I live with my Daddy, I noticed that drinking alcohol makes me feel more little. I think it's because it calms me down and being calm makes littlespace come on easier? Haven't tried weed in forever though lol it's still not legal yet, though I think that's going to change next year for me.

I'm a little apprehensive approaching you on this and approaching you in general.
But delta 8 has passed the federal test, so it is legal.
I haven't come here to talk about this, but from a free speech point of view.
I'm interested in your opinion, you seem knowledgeable on edict here

KBoy said:
I'm a little apprehensive approaching you on this and approaching you in general.
But delta 8 has passed the federal test, so it is legal.
I haven't come here to talk about this, but from a free speech point of view.
I'm interested in your opinion, you seem knowledgeable on edict here
Not to come crashing down on anyone, but D8 is literally concentrated from hemp and all the leftovers after everyone else got their fingers in the produce. It's still an ok product, but from an organic standpoint or even a health standpoint. There are many many issues, You can pm a medical user with 20+yrs of experience if you want. But D8 is not very good to be using long term.

FrenchFriedOnion said:
Not to come crashing down on anyone, but D8 is literally concentrated from hemp and all the leftovers after everyone else got their fingers in the produce. It's still an ok product, but from an organic standpoint or even a health standpoint. There are many many issues, You can pm a medical user with 20+yrs of experience if you want. But D8 is not very good to be using long term.
I'm not advocating delta 8, at all my friend. I am questioning my right to discuss it on forum. I didn't come here to talk about delta 8, I am here to talk about being ABDL. But I want to know what is ok and what is not.
That's all ☮️

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion
PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
I've never gone into littlespace when I got high because at the time I was with my family who doesn't know about it and they wouldn't be very accepting I don't think, so I didn't risk it. Buuuut now that I live with my Daddy, I noticed that drinking alcohol makes me feel more little. I think it's because it calms me down and being calm makes littlespace come on easier? Haven't tried weed in forever though lol it's still not legal yet, though I think that's going to change next year for me.
I can relate. Alcohol does put me into littlespace really quickly and effectively. I don't want to try any other stuff though, because I have addictive tendencies. The thing with alcohol is that it tastes so unpleasant, it's self regulatory. I can't get drunk because I can't subject myself to the torture of downing enough alcohol to get drunk

Back