Little space question (s)

babydolllovie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all !! So...I know that like headspaces in BDSM/kink are kind of difficult to describe, but everyone here is so super nice that I'd like to at least ask !

How does babyspace feel to you (those who've experienced it)? I don't have much time or privacy to explore my baby side which makes me sad, and I know that I have a problem with thinking my way through my feelings rather than feeling them, but I'm curious (and kinda anxious??) So, I thought I'd ask ! Tysm, lotsa love ! <3

Reactions: VeiledDevotee and Mommasboy
Im an overthinker to a fault so when im actually in it, i kind of lose myself in physical sensation. To get there i have to be diapered, soft onesie or shirt, comfy socks, soft clean blankets, my stuffies. Nice smells. Good lighting. The whole environment has to be right but when it is, my mind just goes to this really relaxed, happy, snuggly place. No real coherent or intrusive thought, just losing myself in all of it. Its rare to get there, but its amazing when it happens, for me. I wiggle around and play with my stuffies and usually end up falling asleep and waking up very happy.

Reactions: pd8615, dbot99, CrayonRocket and 2 others
I definitely understand overthinking. I am the same way. Although for me, the rare times I am able to go into littlespace it actually happens quite easily (which is surprising). I don't have any onesies or anything, but for me, just putting a thick diaper on sends me into that space almost immediately. Between wearing nothing but a thick diaper and the smell of baby powder, all my worries and cares just melt away. I end up with a permanent, silly smile, and just feel happy till I drift off to sleep.

Reactions: Mommasboy
babydolllovie said:
Hi all !! So...I know that like headspaces in BDSM/kink are kind of difficult to describe, but everyone here is so super nice that I'd like to at least ask !

How does babyspace feel to you (those who've experienced it)? I don't have much time or privacy to explore my baby side which makes me sad, and I know that I have a problem with thinking my way through my feelings rather than feeling them, but I'm curious (and kinda anxious??) So, I thought I'd ask ! Tysm, lotsa love ! <3
Imagine if you could tell all of your negative adult thoughts about everything you don't like and don't want to do to go away until you're done, and they actually did for that amount of time.
That's how it feels like.

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
I have a lot of responsibilities as an adult, and that comes with a lot of stress and anxiety. When I go into littlespace I just relax and my thoughts calm down. I'll often go lay down on my bed and hug my teddy bear. I'll squeeze him as tight as I can and then as I relax the stress and worry melts away.

Putting on a diaper with a onesie overtop feels like a big warm hug and I love the feeling of being tightly wrapped up. I have a weighted blanket on my bed, and when I go to sleep wearing a diaper and footie jammies, teddy bear in arms, I pull the heavy blanket over me and I feel like a little newborn, warm and tightly swaddled. My little age is usually between 2 and 5, since I really like to play, but as I drift off to sleep I really enjoy feeling much littler and it helps me fall asleep faster.

Using my diapers also makes me feel very little. I'll wet my diaper and just look off into distance while I focus on the warmth and wetness, not thinking in words, just feelings and sensations. I imagine that's how babies think since they don't have the language to be able to think in words. It's so soothing to feel so little and be completely content in the moment, not worrying about anything and feeling loved and taken care of.

Littlespace is amazing, and I'm a much happier person when I get regular baby time.

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, Owlzzy and abdlchristian12
When I slip into Littlespace, I typically regress to between 2 1/2 and 5 years old. When I’m extremely stressed and home alone, I find that I slip the easiest. Typically I’ll put a Goodnite on, take pants off, put a a pacifier in and grab my childhood stuffy. Once I’m in littlespace, I put on a childhood TV show and sit down with a sippy cup and just watch, giggling without a care in the world. I will always wet my Goodnites while I’m little, and it’s usually when I choose to mess myself. I really just wish I had an IRL caregiver to take care of me while I’m little.

Little space for me is all about feelings. As others have described, getting the feels from things is super important, engaging as many of your senses is really helpful. When I slip into that mind frame, I kind of vague out in a way, my big thoughts disappear and I become quietly fixated on simple things around me. This is kinda weird because I sort of experience things in new and unexpected ways. There’s no doubt that I revert to behaviours that are consistent with infancy.

Unfortunately, I don’t often have the opportunity to get deep into headspace much these days, so it’s mostly brief episodes. I definitely use ageplay as a trigger, but some of my best experiences have been when I drift into a regressive mindset without planning to, honestly this can be a little scary, but oh wow it feels amazing, especially if I’m not in a safe environment. I’m thinking this is bordering on dissociating which is a tad freaky.

TYSM to every lovely person who answered ! <3 I really appreciate it, it's definitely given me some comfort and guidance ! Seems like the common denominator is mindfulness and focusing on your senses, which isn't something I do much at all haha

Reactions: CrazySmoker
I usually go to like 1-3 and am always: diapered, onesied, have a pacifier, and cuddling a plushie when i do. As many have said it is a lot about feelings and sensory input. I event have a scented oil diffuser that makes a baby powder scent to make my room feel littler. Drawing or younger tv or younger oriented games are definitely something I engage in often when in littlespace. I can't do it as much as i like though, I have a renter and they know about my diapers but don't know about the other stuff. i can only do littlespace when they aren't around but I can wear regularly.

Reactions: babydolllovie
babydolllovie said:

In my personal case it has three components:
- sucking paci slows down my anxieties, but it not happens as frequently when younger
- using baby and/or restraining stuff turns me on
- Sometimes I relax sucking paci and sometimes diapered too

It'd be there one component more - sleeping with paci helps me very much, because snoring

I don't overthinking much as I'm getting older. I'm very fixed to pacis, much more than to diapers. May I'm screwed. I know a lot assholes, which are very screwed (worse than me) for a lot of different and not only ABDL reasons. I think it's supposed to be in this way and I'm very OK with it.

I've to say I'm not very fun to keep myself in baby life. I've lot of adult vicious and needs too, so my baby time is so limited. I sometimes do baby weekend, but it's about 3 or 4 times for year. I end saturated very fast.

And last but not least: When I was younger I had a few purges. I think it was caused by overthinking about my ABDL side and fighting with myself for adjust self acceptance of the same.

Last edited:
It's very much about sensory things for me. Here are my significant ones, in my little space:

Lots of things to do with my feet. I love having them tickled, washed, having my nails painted. I don't like socks: I'm either barefoot, or wearing slippers, sneakers, T-bars or sandals on my bare feet.

I love the dark, and especially having my eyes covered by someone else. At first, I'm childishly defiant, I tell myself that I'll still be able to see, I watch a scarf appear in my vision, getting bigger and bigger, and the last scrap of the real world disappears as the blindfold is tied snugly, and somebody asks "can you see?". In the dark, my world becomes simple, I am dependent on whoever has covered my eyes, and feeling my enhanced other senses. I love to play guessing games, such as guess what I'm feeling. I also slip into a dream world, especially if a story is told to me, and I can imagine that I'm there.

Reactions: babydolllovie
For me. It's a nice booster padded diaper so it's nice and thick. My diaper needs to be really snug and not loose. I also make sure my diaper is completely taped using duct tape so that the tabs don't get loose. I put on my rubber laytex diaper cover on and put on my warm soft footed fleece onsie on and pop in my pacifier and and put on some ABDL hypnosis videos and close my eyes and go to bed. Then I'm totally in my littlespace.

i can't relate to going into headspace. for me this is all emotional. mental, and feeling state of being. my little side shine through very easily and triggered by just about anything no true rhyme or reason to other than it is strongest when i am excited about something. just go with the feeling and embrace what come my way with it. don't try to force it or over think it. just enjoy the moments when your AB/little side is at its height.

babydolllovie said:

I rarely get to explore it too. I just don't have the safety or space to do it.

Definitely relate to being an overthinker. Anxiety has been my biggest blocker to entering littlespace.

Butttttt, when i do enter little space, it feels very relaxing overall. There's a certain curiousity to try and explore everything that starts to build too. When I'm fully in little space, it can feel like letting my inner ADHD mask down too, and letting myself do lots of impulsive things i feel nauturally drawn to like making babyish noises or moving my arms or legs around in excitement. I even feel like i can enjoy things like art and drawing when in little space and let down my inner art critic and go wild by entering a judgement free zone where i can scribble all i want and no lines should ever be colored inside of.

There are times where little space helps me feel really small amd comforted, especially if I'm being held by my partner. It dosn't even have to be an abdl situation either with my partner. Sometimes I can slip into that safe comforting feeling of being small and helplesss but safe when we're just cuddling.

Sometimes i get so soothed by having a diaper on or cuddling my plushies and sucking on a paci that i get sorta sleepy and dreamy and hit with a total wave of relaxation that it hits me and I can't help by give a relaxed smile and indulge in squirming around and feeling so comfortable.

So overall littlespace feels curious, safe, soothing, relaxing, and freeing with being less judgemental and letting my inner critic go away so i can be more authentic.

littlespace is hard to define for me because i think i'm in it most of the time! i'm autistic and traumatized and i feel like i mentally stopped aging somewhere around 3 - 4 and find that i'm in a simpler / kid's headspace most of the day. i can go about adult life like this but i find that whenever i'm truly in littlespace so to speak im thinking in more simple terms, i'm thinking about what's affecting me right now, what i want/need, if i'm bored, if i want to try something new, etc. usually what helps me get into this headspace is my stuffed animals, being surrounded by bright colors and soft things, and being able to lay or crawl around on the floor. i like sleeping on the floor but i need it to be soft. this helps a lot

The two killers for me being able to get into little space are shame and embarrassment. Many times I can’t get over those feelings and can’t fully regress. Being in a diaper, onsesie, paci and stuffed animal is still nice, but if I have those feelings of embarrassment there is no way I’m getting fully regressed.

Back