Little exposing

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Have you ever left things out so someone might find out you are ABDL. Things like having a diaper pin or pacifier setting out, or maybe a used diaper on the top in a trash can. Maybe freshly washed diapers in a pile to be folded. Maybe your diaper edge showing over your waist band.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, medfet878, Etienne and 2 others
Floodingpants said:
Have you ever left things out so someone might find out you are ABDL. Things like having a diaper pin or pacifier setting out, or maybe a used diaper on the top in a trash can. Maybe freshly washed diapers in a pile to be folded. Maybe your diaper edge showing over your waist band.
Definately show my plastics and diaper tops over my waist band sometimes. I put my used diaper in a nappy bag in the feminine waste box in the loos at work.

Reactions: Angelapinks and medfet878
I must admit that if I have done some things... I hope I don't receive hate for what I'm going to say, but here I go🤭.

Sometimes when I go out with a backpack I raise the back of my shirt trapped in my backpack to see a little of the waistband back.

I also throw my diapers in transparent green garbage bags so that whoever sees me throwing them into the trash shute in the hallway, knows that there were diapers inside .

And something I started doing recently, is to wear miniskirts or leggings with my diapers, so I don't have my diapers fully exposed, but if you pay attention, You will know what kind of underwear I am wearing.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Diaperboy27, medfet878 and 3 others
My wife fully knows I’m a little, ever since we finished our basement off, (before it was half finished without climate control which was added in March) I’ve moved my bedroom downstairs are my wipes and powder are in full display, my paci’s are in my top drawer in protective cases along with their leashes and a few diapers sit on the dresser. She is allowing me to build a crib of my own for daily use as long as if our daughter goes in my room is doesn’t stick out as a crib. I still keep all my clothing in my armoire

Reactions: Diaperboy27, medfet878 and ruach
So this was tough for me in a while, but I have purposely had a time where one time I went to the mall with a little bit tighter pants then normal and I realised I had no choice but to go with it, so when I went to the bathroom I checked in the mirror and set my waistband of my bunnyhopps out and pretended like it was an accident. Nobody said anything, and the excitement that any time, I made it that obvious the thought that someone could suddenly run up behind me hypnotize me in the middle of the store, and next thing I know getting changed in the back of a car sucking on a bottle mindlessly giggling uncontrol---

Well. Um. Anyway. I had a few times where I did. Overall though I was to embarassed but its always a shock in stomach when you lift your hands in the middle of a crowded fair cheering and look back at the photo in the end of the trip to realise that your diaper was showing because your shirt was to short. :p

Intentionally? A few times, but its always nice to look back and wonder just how really obvious you made yourself.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, medfet878, Floodingpants and 1 other person
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
My wife fully knows I’m a little, ever since we finished our basement off, (before it was half finished without climate control which was added in March) I’ve moved my bedroom downstairs are my wipes and powder are in full display, my paci’s are in my top drawer in protective cases along with their leashes and a few diapers sit on the dresser. She is allowing me to build a crib of my own for daily use as long as if our daughter goes in my room is doesn’t stick out as a crib. I still keep all my clothing in my armoire
You are a very lucky baby to have an understanding wife.

Reactions: medfet878
I made it a practice to tell any woman who I dated more than once about my bedwetting. Some considered it perverse, one said it frightened her. I never asked them out again because I knew there was no future for us. My wife of many years accepts it to the extent that she orders supplies for me but doesn’t participate otherwise. Revealing what I am wearing in public hasn’t been an issue.

Reactions: FLsolarSparky02, Diaperboy27, medfet878 and 2 others
i let my waistband show here and there while shopping or at school. i also go to the gym and let my waistband show in the locker room. at my apartment i throw out diapers in a white transparent bags and have run into other tenants while walking out. i see them looking at my bag sometimes but i'm not sure if they know what i'm carrying

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and medfet878
I love to show my waistband while walking in public. If anyone notices, which is rare, then usually I'll get smiles or even giggles!

Reactions: Diaperboy27, medfet878, flybaby and 1 other person
Floodingpants said:
You are a very lucky baby to have an understanding wife.
She knew about me and diapers long before we got married as we went to school together and were friends growing up.

Reactions: medfet878 and Floodingpants
My girlfriend found a package that I had just received, which contained a dress... and that's how she discovered that I enjoy dressing up as a sissy baby. It's quite challenging to keep everything hidden, but now that she knows, it's easier.
There was even one time when I accidentally went out with my pacifier in my mouth... luckily, I didn't run into any neighbors.

• Wow
Reactions: medfet878 and Forced
Once I had left a diaper on my futon under a pillow and had my friend's gf find it. She sat down while I was getting ready to go out and moved the pillow over to sit. I hear her say "is this your diaper?". I looked over and she's holding an abena m4 I was so embarrassed and just said yes.
She got quite and just put it back under the pillow and didn't say anything else. Months later I ended up telling her I liked diapers while we were both intoxicated. She said that she felt terrible for just announcing it like that and embarrassing me and was worried I had a medical condition that she was being insensitive about.

When we were both working full time we had cleaners in our house who discovered the nappies very quickly. I have had conversations about the plastic pants and nappies as they folded them after they were dried. One even reorganised my cupboard with all the nappies plastic pants and onesies etc. One even made me some shaped nappies, she was a great seamstress, they were lovely nappies. I was always ‘matter of fact’ about them and only ever had one who left us after a few weeks. I think it is quite inoffensive to most people, but I do not ‘flash’ my nappies openly.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Lyric
I’m IC so really things are already exposed all over the house except in the living room . My stuffy pals and sofa blankie are but everything mommy picks up . When the doorbell rings we have 8 cameras connected to our TV so mommy flips over to the cameras first to see who’s at the door . Sometimes she grabs things and throws them behind the sofa but if it’s friends who already know everything stays put .

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Teddy02
Kristal said:
My girlfriend found a package that I had just received, which contained a dress... and that's how she discovered that I enjoy dressing up as a sissy baby.

That must have been one tough conversation

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kristal
Around 15 years ago I decided to wear diapers full time and stopped making any effort to hide my diapers, plastic pants and other paraphernalia from being seen in my home. Not that they were all over the place, I did store them in my closet and dresser, so if anyone was in my bedroom they would likely find something near my bed, powder, diaper pins, lotion wipes, maybe even a folded cloth prefold or two. But I do remember years ago when I kept my diapers private and secret from everyone, being embarrassed to no end when my housekeeper discovered my diapers and plastic pants while she was cleaning. I came home a little early while she was still working and she showed me the diapers she has found, wanted to know if they were mine, and if they were did I want her to include them when doing the laundry. I ended up admitting they were mine, that I sometimes wore them at night just in case, because I used to wet my bed when I was younger. She was very nice about, suggested I get a mattress protector and volunteered to launder my diapers along with everything else. At first I told her I didn't use them much so no need for her to bother, but the truth was I was wearing diapers more, not to bed but during the day and when I went out at night. I didn't want to tell her, but a few months later, she asked me again because she found some used diapers in my diaper pail that I had forgot to launder so I asked her to check my diaper pail when she was here and please include them in my wash.

Reactions: Floodingpants and New2slavery
I have my pacifier on my bedside table and my bottle on the chest of drawers next to it (behind my table lamp with a Pokemon shade on it), I also have my onesies hanging up visible, but they are behind a normal shirt (the wardrobe is full of nappies so no space in there), so if anyone came in my room then yeah they will see them, but the only one that comes in my room is the Cat and she doesn't care what I do... as long as I feed her and give her attention that is, otherwise she might betray me 😅

Reactions: Chrissie and Floodingpants
Kristal said:
My girlfriend found a package that I had just received, which contained a dress... and that's how she discovered that I enjoy dressing up as a sissy baby. It's quite challenging to keep everything hidden, but now that she knows, it's easier.
There was even one time when I accidentally went out with my pacifier in my mouth... luckily, I didn't run into any neighbors.
I've done that a few times myself, I live in an apartment building highrise. No one has said anything.

Reactions: Kristal
If someone walked into my bedroom they'd find all sorts of diapers, plastic pants, plushies and baby clothes, some for girls. The rest of the house is adulted...haha. Other than my bedroom, I keep my infantilism to myself though I will go to the store on occasion, wearing a diaper under my pants.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
I thought about that sort of thing when I was younger, at least as far as intentionally leaving something out. However, it's something I've been against as I find it a dishonest practice. Just a personal preference. For myself, I'm very particular about what I let show, at least as much as I can. Of course diaper waistbands are something that can show slightly (never intentionally) but it's nothing anyone pays attention to, or if they do that I would hope they would be equally respectful about it and treat the matter with dignity and respect over immaturity. And that would best summarize my take, that I prefer a more mature approach to any sort of "coming out" type situation. I might think of myself more as a kid, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be an adult about this and talk about things and communicate like an adult. I see it as a matter of responsibility, as hard as starting those kinds of conversations can be and being open to establishing reasonable boundaries.
Just my honest answer. It's an approach that has worked out so far and has let me live well enough. I have people who are supportive and it's not really that big a deal anymore which is something that I'm grateful for. More and more it's just something that has started becoming part of my life, helps me live well, and I'm becoming alright with that. So long as I've been able to communicate about it all it's been fine.

Reactions: dogboy
Back